The ultimate small penis car

The ultimate small penis car.

y tho

i can think of about 100 american cars that would scream out small penis more then that truck

>not buying domestic full size

Every full size crew cab short bed truck is the ultimate small penis car.

I just don't know what's worse, buying a truck of which only a 1/2 ton version exists (Tundra or Titan), or buying a 3/4 ton or 1 ton truck and then using it for babby shit a Subaru with a trailer could've done (American trucks).

>I needed a truck because the senpai bam and I go camp every summer in Lake Tahoe!
>I wanted a RAM, but Japanese cars are just so reliable!
>My wife and the kids love it!
>:)

since when does "f a m" correct to senpai?

The world would be a better place if everyone whose ideal vehicle is a Ridgeline would actually drive a Ridgeline and not a Silverado 2500.

>its already summer

There is literally nothing wrong with owning a full size pick up truck, especially Japanese. They get their respective jobs done, low maintenance, and low depreciation.

>Honda Ridgeline
I looked up some videos of them offroad, someone in the comments asking how lifted and how big of tires they can go without affecting MPG too much

ultimate small penis machine

baka desu senpai

And yet it's more than most daily private pickup drivers will ever need.

>has cummins
good truck

It's also shit when you actually need to use it as a truck

t r i g g e r d

its a v6, what did you expect?
It's not a torquemonster

looks like its doing just fine there, though. besides the little bit of squatting.

>looks like its doing just fine there
>little bit of squatting
Never towed a trailer, eh?

>since when
Neck yourself m8

A large portion of truck buyers get them not for their utility, but to supplement their ego.

stancenation

I didn't know the rear suspension was that soft, but i guess it cant be helped as it's not leaf spring

Such a sad truck. Like Honda has only heard or trucks but never seen one

An F150 eco boost out towed this on the fast lane truck channel.

97% of the time nobody is hauling anything with their truck anyway, so for it to squat for the 3% of the time that they do, I don't see the problem. It's better than having a shitty ride 97% of the time.

Lmao does it have rear wishbone or something?
So any time you put anything in the back your tires are gonna camber and wear out.

Maybe some people, but I haul scrap metal and occasionally a small trailer so.... yeah.

And it's not the squat that's the problem. It's the camber. Any 1/2 or 3/4 ton will squat with a few hundred pounds in the bed. But it wont change the camber.

All these trucks look the same now days.

actualy the ridgeline is a good vehicle

>amerismalls

I thought it was Hummer?

>my wife and her kids*

Not to mention blacks are counted in that average too.

there's one of these in my town in Romania,and they're not sold here

needless to say,it has one of those steel balls thingy under the bumper

>being this much of a weeb retard
the titan was designed entirely in the usa for the north american market.
plus, titans do not hold their value well at all buddy unless you compare it to 90s kia

>they think these charts are real

Not even an American btw

This is an IQ map with the colours reversed

no one here cares about your secret fetish m8

>t. manlet insecure about his dick size
>noooo its other men who have small penises