/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)

EU:

@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6azwhe8xhVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for female human healer sluts

fem nelfs are the cutest!

>tfw no energy to play prepatch

Should I go horde in Legion for PvP? This stat equalization shit makes it literally impossible for Alliance to win BGs. I would love to see stats since prepatch.

Blizzard can choke on a dick for waiting so long to release demon invasion

The WoW dev team is the retard team of Blizzard

IC FUCKIN BOUGH A LEGION KEY ON A KEYSITE
AND THEYLL SEND IT IN A MONTH

>no lvl 100 boost
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>want to move my paladin to my current account
>no time on that account
>can't transfer it because it has an heirloom in its bank
>need to resub to pay more money to transfer it
Sick system blizzard

>Prot Warriors have a Flail skin for their artifact

NEAT.jpg

Finally... an op without ded guilds...

He survived Chen's botched brew of bullshit in warcraft 3. I think that garners some credit.
But yeh, Blizzard isn't on the right track for liliterally any lore consistency.
Gearing alts through pvp and trucking through some random beneficial achievements are the only side effects of playing right now unless you go fully objectively degenerate and focus hard in pokemon WoW and collections.
>impossible for alliance to win
Sounds like you're just a cheeky nando and a half due to the whole nerfed pvp human ordeal.

Looks pretty gay 2bh, they could have made it so much more warrior-like

why is this allowed??

>implying I can read

Submit a ticket and explain this to a GM, and ask them to delete the Heirloom from your bank.

How long until I can look like him?

disregard I'm thinking of the pally one

>the whole nerfed pvp human ordeal.
I don't play human, but it's seriously noticeable that we can no longer just outgear the Hordies. Alliance is just terrible in PvP forever.

Whoa! Hey /wowg/!

>pooskin

remake

Better put in a blizzard ticket on their loss of oversight for the general middle eastern population over male hijabs.

Considering he's already in the game and doesn't look grossly incandescent, I'm gonna say never.

just copy Soulare of Andorhal

Wowee! Cute literal whos!

his shoulders are leather and his helmet doesn't look anything like the proper one

Niggers

>hit 100
>guess ill try to do a few bgs at max and see if horde even wins
>anything that isnt AV or IoC is a complete fucking shitter-shattering blowout
>im not even good at pvp and i can 1v3 as ret and survive for at least 2 minutes if not outright kill them both
>alliance cant hold points on AB/gold mines unless they outnumber the defenders 4:1
>even AV and IoC end up being extremely close instead of an auto-loss
>wsg and twin peaks arent even fair
>farming wins with zero effort and really want to finish leveling my lock for affliction cancer

after all these years it really was just the alliance outgearing random horde shitters and using swarm tactics
this is honestly hilarious

Thanks! We had some good times!

DEUS VULT

STOP

>can no longer roleplay as a frost paladin
>have to be a blood paladin now
Is this the worst expansion since BC?

i really really like this transmog

>Trying to rollplay a self-righteous cunt in the first place.
This is the future you chose.

What realm?

How the fuck have they gone 12 years without adding anything remotely similar to this helmet?

Mostly because it's shit and bland as all hell.

say what you want about warcraft, but at least it's not generic

what is that Helmet from?

>get a normal drape of gluttony out of my TW thing
>day goes on
>heroic hfc mission pops up on same warrior
>send it out, complete it
>drape of gluttony with 5 more ilevel

Which class do you have the most respect for /wowg/?

My rocks get off for a good shadow priest personally.

locked onto the target

femorc's gonna drown in her own blood

still no horde panders

>no lvl 100 boost
but you got a discount on the key

Hello friendo, how are you

what do you mean

tfw want to play my pally now

You'd think a game with this kind of setting could have some bland and generic plate armor somewhere, though. Instead of "heck yeah, skulls and fire" every expansion

it would be nice I admit.

wtf i want to play horde now

grievous PVP set from pandaria

Mage in pvp. Seeing good frost mages control the flow of a fight is always impressive.

>Resubbed earlier for the first time in over a year
>Have no idea what I want to play

Everything just seems to have changed a bit. Paladins used to be my jam, and now I'm not so sure, the appeal just doesn't seem to be there anymore. Shaman could be neat, I heard enhancement is fun as hell, and I heard elemental isn't as boring as it used to be. Also haven't played a DK since WotLK. I know frost is a dual-wield spec now, and unholy is a sort of ranged/melee hybrid spec? I don't know if it was before, never played unholy. I always wanted a sort of spellsword class, so maybe that's something to look into.

I wish I wasn't such an indecisive faggot.

me on the left

DEUS VULT

;)

>
after all these years it really was just the alliance outgearing random horde shitters and using swarm tactics
this is honestly hilarious

Yeah sure horde have always had the better players. That part isn't new at least.

ahahahaha. you just got scammed son. enjoy your virus.

>not wanting to roleplay as arthas

shit no I meant you

Elemental hasn't changed at all. I don't know why people think it's boring it has one of the most spammy skillsets in the game, you're shitting out skills faster than any other class constantly.

Can you just keep doing Mythic+ dungeons to upgrade your keystone and at the end of the week you get a chest for each dungeon's highest keystone you got?

>no fem gnome healslut with pigtails who calls you daddy

>some bland and generic plate armor

so is every single vanilla green set not enough for you?

Filthy undead, prepare to be purged

DEUS VULT

>mfw lowbie blood dk pvp

does it stay like this at cap? cause right now i'm pretty much unkillable

>harbinger lore videos hyped as fuck
>two released so far
>it's literally fucking NOTHING, no lore, just "MUH EPICNESS"

well, that bodes well... :^)

What is this help why cant i play

i mean, i enjoyed the backstory on gul'dan

the khadgar was pretty much 100% wow it's fucking nothing

Khornes a faggot.

I want blood dps back personally, I remember in wotlk going into a battleground as a Human BDK in blues and greens and this season geared fury warrior came right at me and he couldn't kill me worth shit due to mark of blood.

I couldn't kill him either mind but it was hilarious.

fuck this I'm out peace

50-60 fps in vanilla - pandas
15-40 fps in wod - legion on the same settings

brava blizz, brava

I know that feel man
I've kind of narrowed my choices down the Spriest or WWmonk, but I also find Shaman pretty cool and I still like my DK
Although I used to play nothing but ret/prot pally but man they killed that class off for me.
I can never settle on just one so I end up with like ever class capped and none of them with any real post cap progression.

looks retarded as fuck

>male nipples are ok
>female nipples are not

Wtf America

I would personally kill every last peso creep on earth if I could. I ducking hate pedophiles, I'm literally seeing red thinking someone could see a CHILD sexually.

You realize Blizzard boosted the maximum draw distance by like 40% right?

Shaman is boring as fuck unless Resto. It's fun as an alt, but if you try to play it as a main you're going to run into the realization that Ele and Enh have no depth beyond what you figured out in the first few hours pretty quickly.
WW Monk is similar.

Crusade when

so what? I haven't changed my settings, and I'm not maxing it out.

Post good music to grind with.

youtube.com/watch?v=6azwhe8xhVI

There's an NPC in SW that's a nod (or a fedora tip) to Solaire and Dark Souls.

it was 4 expansions ago, u missed it pal

As soon as I transfer my paladin to my current account I'm going to purge the unclean

DEUS VULT BROTHER

>played rogue on bc
>played shaman in wrath
>played paladin in cata
>played hunter in mists
>played priest in wod
>started back up today and tried a dk, but blood seems a bit too easy
Which class is currently the most difficult to play? I want a challenge, and blood dk is just way too easy.

Medium setting on Draw distance is still higher than it was before. They didn't extender the slider, they just increased the draw distance per level.

In other words turn your draw distance down, it's not Blizzard's fault you have a toaster.

Any caster that isn't an affli lock is a challenge.

we need another one, we need to rid ourselves of every last disgusting filthy wretched undead

There are no difficult specs.

Yeah, I've played them all a bit since the patch hit and it's why I'm kind of leaning toward Spriest, I enjoy the insanity minigame and I had a blast playing with surrender to madness.
Gives me the same fun that I used to get from aff lock which is what I probably had the most fun with in WoD.

fuck. I did and it didn't help. I just bought this lappy a month a go. i5, 16 gigs of rams, 500 Harddrive, nvidia 630m, hd+ resolution. FUCK.

woo 82 marks :D

Also i think i might be addicted to potions D:

>leveling alt on winterspring
>drooling idiot male orc warlock lvl 100 kills me
>log in roughe
>hes a fucking shitter
>kill him with 0 effort 4 times in a row
>he takes sickess, adds me and logs out
psss... it was personnel kid

>laptop

Fucking idiot.

Tired but don't want to go to bed!

How are you?

>nvidia 630m
>Laptop
>Whining about performance

End yourself.

Alright you got me, Arthas was definitely Warcraft's best fleshed out character even if it as all just one giant cliche.
The entire Kirin Tor arc is annoying dribble that preys on anyone that has a fetish for gandalf the white and his wizard band of peadophiles. Gulbro's story was kinda neat but they still failed to give him any sort of bad guy sympathy because he was probably a faggot in the clan he came from who abused anyone's help. The brutish orc he molested with his hands were likely his best friend at one point but was eventually fed up from his bullshit after he gave him so much compassion and opportunities... or at least whatever that would mean to an orc.
So far, Blizzard is just trying to throw out rehashed life morals/lessons without giving an actual damn to any real storytelling relevant to the warcraft franchise. Why did I resub again?
>not wanting to chill with a couple forsaken bros
>not wanting to let Sylvanas cry on your shoulder after she drinks too much and remembers the life she used to have before this.
Reclaiming the Holy Land from Muslim control is fun and all but think of the innocent cutie corpses who still have humanity left in their souls.