/comfy/

Who here drives a /comfy/ car?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/05/2016-lincoln-mkx-review-lincoln-beats-lexus-luxury-game/
youtube.com/watch?v=GGtVtje3Zs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

do you have a /comfy/ bed back there?

how do I comfy on a budget?

Lincoln town car can be found in almost any budget

hon

What's arguably the most comfy car available around $40k?

Something with a really soft ride, and good back support. I was looking at the Cadillac ATS, Lexus ES350, or Lincoln MKZ.

Are they reliable?

too bad I'm in the US

I'll dig into them a bit

join me in the google searches, user

>really soft ride
>ATS
Yeah, no.

What you'll be looking at is a Lincoln MKX
thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/05/2016-lincoln-mkx-review-lincoln-beats-lexus-luxury-game/

>Town Car
You'll want a "fat" Town Car that was made before they started decontenting the things. '92-97 is a good bet.

Me baby. 1993 Buick LeSabre
I love old 90s American GM land boats. So big and spacious.

1997 lesabre. Living that comfy life. Thing is a tank.

cursory googleing suggests compressor failure to the air struts and coolant leaks, but if the car is given regular preventative maintenance it SEEMS reliable enough

though to me it seems to also have kind of a slim fuel economy. I'd like to be comfy cruising about without running out of gas after 5 blocks

Good stuff brother! Any pics of yours?

>air struts
FWIW the Town Car uses air springs that a quick google search finds cost less than $100 each. If you can't afford that every five years or so then what are you doing driving a car at all?

I drove one of those in that exact color to the scrap yard.

Needed a rear wheel bearing and tires. Beat the ever living fuck out of it in the fire lanes headed towards the scrap yard.

I hated the car with a passion. God was it ugly. Had my brother detail it for me. You can polish a turd, but it'll still be fugly.

91 Dynasty reporting

Thanks phamalam. I'll go try them all out and see how they do.

>I drove one of those in that exact color to the scrap yard.

how many miles did your have? how much you pay for it?

Buick bro here. Yours is a beauty. A rarity. Do you have any pics of the interior?

Very comfy.

Pic is from interwebs as I can't be bothered to go to garage right now

>tfw 2001 LeSabre
>tfw it was between this and a 1998 LeSabre
>tfw my next car will probably be an early 90's LeSabre or Park Avenue

The LeSabre ain't dying anytime soon though, I've had nothing more than routine maintenance in the past three years.

Any pics of your car user?

And yeah. With LeSabres & pretty much any 90's GMMobile, they're equipped with the amazing GM3800 engine, some even with the SuperCharged version. A tremendous engine.

I HEAR that they have Electrical problems, but let's hopefully get lucky and avoid those.

>I've had nothing more than routine maintenance in the past three years.
Glad to hear this. Hopefully mine's the same, too. I'd love a Park Ave. Today, I saw an old gent driving a Presidential Edition Century. Was nice.

Check this video out of this 1991 Park Avenue. MINT condition. MINT.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGtVtje3Zs8
Look at those seats user. Just a beautiful car. LOOK AT THOSE SEATS.
They just don't make 'em like this anymore.

Took these just for you right now.
Excuse the door speakers, I have the panels but they dont fit over the larger ziptied speakers.

Just watch out for intake manifold leaks. My brother's is having that issue right now. Probably going to get around to fixing it in a few weeks.

Oh thanks user! Now that is comfy. What I love is that area of plush right by where your thighs would rest. That looks amazing. Loving those green gauges too. Right on user. Wishing your many miles of happiness and comfiness.

Here's a picture of when I first got her. 42,000 miles, owned by an elderly man who took care of it. Was completely serviced when I bought her.

Wow! That exterior is mint! Leather seats, right?

Dat comfy interior.

Of course. I preferred the cloth seats in older LeSabres but on the last generation the leather was far superior.

dat ass

dat potato phone camera

dat big rear window too

You know what I noticed is that older cars have a larger window area. For example, in my '93 Buick, I can easily, with just a slight turn of my head, look at the lane next to me, or check out any blind spots.

In my dad's 2010 Nissan (which I drove a ton), I can barely do that. The columns between the door and the windshield are extremely thick. Same with the rear windshield. It's so small I can barely see anything. With my LeSabre, the field of vision is huge.

I'm sure it's got something to do with safety improvements, but it's nice to have that.

muh chillun rollover protection in muh top heavy suv

"lol all cars have rearview cameras now who needs visability"

It is a tragedy.

I can assure you that what you posted is not comfortable over any road imperfections.

What the others have posted are comfortable regardless of the quality of the road.

We /comfy/

>Who here drives a /comfy/ car?
wat up pham

Reporting

bump

I'm not so sure what's comfortable about a run down 90s Murrikan barge with a squeaky, rattly Fisher Price interior, body roll enabling solid axle leaf spring suspension and marshmallowy bench seats that require you to clench your ass cheeks to make a turn. These piles of shit are massively overrated if anything.

I'm not so sure what's comfortable about a run down 90s Murrikan barge

get out

You have shit taste.

currently sitting on my mom's garage for about a year, but when it was running it was comfy as fuck