Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #769

Enlist Today Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1QP3VgDS9mr7K0YtXBftO9j7TwsJlvoci_o6sRRHC3gw
mega.nz/#F!VEhEAYYB!L6B1l0CLeDqHvEBEca9R8w
mega.nz/#F!wEZgiSBD!X7O2h7ULot2-uLkuMs41eA
mega.nz/#F!lIhU2J5C!QZtDDaai4Yp9PcMeJ0fzHw
aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First aha

I'd join her morals committee.

>too late
>but the new thread has one of my shopped images as the OP

Let's post anything.

Like boob fondling?

Of course.

gde kot? kot v samaliote.

Alright

Where is the AA2face guy?
Is it possible to increase the texture resolutions for the clothes?

How would a read-only card description even work? If you upload it to the DB does that go away? What's the benefit of it? People who use existing cards as bases for new ones rarely change the description anyway (see Cherry and Ember or whatever the knockoff's name was).

On second thought, nevermind about that. It was just a random suggestion for something.

Throwing this at the wall again. I want to see how this sticks.

What exactly does fighting accomplish? I'm assuming it raises hate points with the person you fight, but does it do anything else, win/lose?

Also, how long does it take to dissipate hate points with a high-virtue NPC you were in a relationship with who broke up with you after she found out you were banging other girls (maybe in public)? I initiated H with this NPC but she broke up with me before penetration and I want to get her back before someone else fucks her.

probably too complex to mod. Have you actually done any digging yourself or do you expect someone else to do it for you?

I dunno. Whenever I beat the shit out of a fuccboi in my class, it just makes him hate me less and he keeps trying to talk to me. It makes no sense.

has any1 seen hardgaylinker yet?!?! i think he shuld dye..... >;V

Fights just raise hate points. That's it.
Hate points are ridiculously hard to get rid of. You can use grumble to convert them into dislike points, but going from dislike to like through benign conversation is very rng dependent. Your best bet is to kick her out of school and start fresh, but barring that you should grumble a lot and then try to rope her into group activities. You can cheat group activities by being in the same room as her when someone else initiates one she'll go to and tagging along (she will turn to the character proposing the activity if she is saying "yes."). just don't piss her off once she only dislikes you.

Is he masochistic? "Hate" actions arouse masochists.

** Invisible Dick Fix Fix **
Here's an update for [AA2][Body][Male Uncensor for futamod][0.2][HGG] now called [AA2][Body][Invisible Dick Fix][0.3]. It should fix most dick alignment issues that have been found. At the same time I took the time to update and unify the readmes of both futanari and gay sex mods. Here is the new guide.
docs.google.com/document/d/1QP3VgDS9mr7K0YtXBftO9j7TwsJlvoci_o6sRRHC3gw

Here is the fix update:
mega.nz/#F!VEhEAYYB!L6B1l0CLeDqHvEBEca9R8w

Pastebin user could you please remove the gay readme and update the futanari entry in the pastebin?
Something like this could work:

- All Sex Unlocked Launchers [ASU]: mega.nz/#F!wEZgiSBD!X7O2h7ULot2-uLkuMs41eA
. - FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1QP3VgDS9mr7K0YtXBftO9j7TwsJlvoci_o6sRRHC3gw
. - Futanari and Gay Sex Mod Collection: mega.nz/#F!VEhEAYYB!L6B1l0CLeDqHvEBEca9R8w
. - Control Button Geass: mega.nz/#F!lIhU2J5C!QZtDDaai4Yp9PcMeJ0fzHw

Thanks! Will try it out later.

Thanks for this.

Girls who love boobies are good girls

original reporter here

Tried it now and worked just fine for at least tall and average sizes, will try small girls later

May heaven bring you good fortune and many 2D lovings

So downloaded and installed, realised I can never actually play it because my computer is a toaster.

Define "toaster".
How much of a toaster are we talking here?

mid-range $400 laptops from 2012 can run this 2bh my familio

This game is built for toasters.

I ran this on a mid-range gaming PC that's 6 years old, it's not that demanding.

It runs, it fucking runs.
Thanks to everyone who made and posted
>/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent

I used to run this game on my mid 2012 duo core Macbook Pro. It should run reasonably okay-ish under decent graphics settings for the most part.

Have fun, mate. Waifus await.
Once you get your feet wet, I recommend checking the pastebin and installing the HEXA mod packs and Texture Folder Hardlinker asap. They add tons of content including clothes, personalities, hairstyles, and other things. They'll let you use most characters that you'll find on the database.

>delete my fuckhuge aa2 folder few months ago
>decide that i will never ever 'play' this game again
>now i have huge urge of installing it
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
this happens for 4th fucking timeeeeeee

Why would you ever delete it once, let alone 4 times? Are you stupid?

Happend to me with CM3D2

>spend the entire day downloading the game and all the DLC packs plus mods
>play dressup for 1 hour
>realize i did all the sex scenes already
>quit
>unistall the game to make room for games that i want to play
>new CM3D2 mods gets released
>get urge to try them
>repeat

I bought a 4TB HDD because I kept deleting and re-downloading AA2 and Skyrim + mods

Thanks, man.

Oh yeah as long as we're talking about the invisodick fix, wasn't there a celshaded version of it available too so it doesn't conflict too much with the visual style of the models themselves? Couldn't find it when I went through the documents on google (for the uninitiated that's a fucking lot to wage through without you knowing where to look)

Who is the girl on the left?

You.

My waifu.

Hello my favorite waifufag. How are you?

Trying to figure out what kind of girl I want to make.

How do I go about installing the Stocking Collection that uses the Alphachanneled Garterbelts? I did everything I was told but already ran into the problem that the files I need to open don't have the "Asp00_60_00_02_00.tga" files in them so I can't replace them. I inserted the textures regardless in those files but as expected they don't work.

Red

One with biig funbags!

I'll see what I can do.

Blue

Red

Red

Are you okay???

Help a boner in despair.

Blue looks better with black hair but brown hair looks better than black hair.

>wasn't there a celshaded version of it available too
Sorry, I don't know, this is the first time I heard of that.

Laptop's GPU is fried and the entire laptop turns off probably due to some emergency protocol :s.

And I wasn't even running it at best settings.

>not running AA2 on high-end PC

>laptop
Yuck.
Also the game runs better at maximum settings. The only things that make a huge performance difference are anti-aliasing, resolution and type 1 vs type 2 rendering mode.

yes i am
if only there was torrent of aa2+mods somewhere out there
im tired of downloading and installing all this shit
i think my laziness will win with my urge to play aa

>/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game

He wants mods tho, that torrent contains no mods

That's her name, yes

Haruki?

To be honest I don't even know her name I just fuck her and hold her hand

>the game runs better at maximum settings
nice meme

It's true though. Nips magic.

>no proof
sure thing m8

>theres no decent reina card in db

You're making her? Nice.

Widely documented anecdotal evidence spanning two years isn't proof, but it's close.

>two years
How we survived so long?

>anecdotal
into the trash it goes.

What animeme is this?

ugly spam

>may was 3 months ago

Red week created best cards.

yeah, like only 2 good cards.

>we spent more than a month on a single noir chart

More like shit cards.

i haven't been here for almost 2 years but can vouch for this. my toaster laptop that also overheated and turned off could run this thing better at high settings. same thing happened to sexy beach premium from what i read, although i didn't play that one.

so guys, i felt like playing this again, couple questions though:

was it ever found how to unlock the amount of hairs and shit to go beyond 200 or whatever number it was?

did we get anything besides robots? not including imouto, that faggot will never finish that

anything interesting happened with snowflaking? i liked doing that and dunno if there's anything new i should know.

and last, any general tips while the game is downloading?

thanks in advance.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Download HEXAOC

friendly reminder red and noir week never were rated

Yes they were.

The reason it works that way is because the lower graphics settings change rendering path for certain things from HW to software. These options are for compatibility with computer systems that don't support HW acceleration for certain things (pre DX9 cards?), and they are in the engine as a legacy leftover because Illusion has been using this engine for so long.

You can't realistically play the game on computers that those settings are useful for. So all it really does is it slows down the game. It's really just compatibility mode for old hardware.

I mean I haven't tested it, but I'm almost certain I remember seeing compatibility switches in the config which are ticked when lowest gfx settings are selected. Those will reduce performance.

proof?

>was it ever found how to unlock the amount of hairs and shit to go beyond 200 or whatever number it was?
If you mean extra slots over 138 then it was figured out forever ago. There's still a 255 hard cap though but hackanon might be working on it.
>did we get anything besides robots?
2 original personalities(Kyo and Tomoyo from Clannad) and most of the AA1 are ported.
>anything interesting happened with snowflaking?
define "interesting". You can just shoop the card face if you're feeling lazy. Also there's AA2Snowflake with much more control than the traditional snowflaking.
>and last, any general tips while the game is downloading?
Read the FAQ