Do you use smelly trees in your car?

Do you use smelly trees in your car?

Other urls found in this thread:

users.belgacom.net/bmw_z3/bmw_z3_interior.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn right.

No, because I don't drive a shitbox. My car smells like sweet leather.

>on Veeky Forums
>not a shitbox
Bread, hood, etc

Tis dark, but just a Z4M Roadster. Nothing fancy but far from shitbox. Smelly trees are disgusting.

Black ice til I die.

who /Yankee Candle/ here

If you don't have a Black Ice tree hanging from your mirror you're not Veeky Forums at all. Wash the odor out of it if you must.

All BMW's smell similar

my Z3 smells like crayons, and that weird plastic/leather smell all E36's have.

I like it.

I agree my e36 has a similar smell, quite distinct from my Z4M however. May be the nappa leather, idk?

Probably the nappa.

Mine are in "Classic" Leather, which is a little bit rougher than nappa, but not weird and spotted like chamaleon.

users.belgacom.net/bmw_z3/bmw_z3_interior.htm

Only snobs and retards dont use trees

Would it be stupid to cut up a smelly tree in to strips and line the fins of my cabin air filter with it?

no but my car does smell like pine needles and moss

I think the smell would be pretty strong, I leave it poking out of the bag per instructions, like a good boy fag. But really it still is strong smelling

Maybe do it with used smelly trees?

Hmm maybe easier to just use one or two strips, and save the rest.
Problem then would be them wearing off, changing your cabin filter every month could be a pain.
I like your idea user

Vanillaroma is the true GOAT tree

I feel like they'd last a good while, smelly tree A/C just sounds god tier. Like a breeze of dankness

>tfw no one else runs Sunberry Cooler
It's fucking based as fuck

They do make vent wraps now. Kind of accomplishes the same thing.

black ice smells like you have an open jar of cat urine and acidic dog diarrhea in your car.

i really like black ice. vanilla only smells good when its old.

I feel like the effect wouldn't be as grandiose for passengers:

"I'm a little warm user, Mind if I turn the A/C on?"

"go for it man"

DANK BREEZE TO MELT DEEZ TREEZ

Not in mine, but I put like 5 black ice and 3 vanilla in my sisters car to fuck with her.

Just Veeky Forums'd up. The smell is going to be so strong it will reverse aging.

Retarded snob here, can confirm

You. I like you.

No.

They are toxic.

My car smells like oil and disappointment.

yus

Royal Pine master race reporting in

Checking.

black forest masterrace reporting

goes in the back behind the panel in the dog area

>i HATE air fresheners but but the one is so good in light doses

its like a mix between black ice and pine

Yes, 100% concentrated freedom tree

I get these scented strawberry (or lemon, depending on the mood) things from my carwash every time I run my car through. Smells really nice, I just pop them in the little opening for the air conditioning vent. Blows scent all over the car.

god bless

Why? That would mess with the years of work I put into cultivating the fine tobacco musk

How can one man be so based?

Are you the guy who tried telling me that your car is better than the brz? Cause I out drove the shit out of them at my local BMW clubs autocross event yesterday. Z3, z3m, z4 all btfo

>Do you use smelly trees in your car?

I prefer something clean smelling as opposed to an obvious perfumey smell. I also don't like a strong smell as that is too obvious. I just want enough slight smell to create a pleasant yet neutral environment.

To me, perfumy smells are what I consider to be unnatural smells in a car. Apple pie, baking bread, berry, fruits, sugar cookie, pumpkin pie, applespice, and mango are popular scents, but those make me wonder if someone spilled food or fruity drink in the car and didn't clean it up.

More natural clean scents would be some brands of new car smell, surf, morning air, or clean linen.

I use febreze clean linen/sky combo. I set the dial to minimum and even tape all but one of the openings shut on back. Instead of mounting it on the front air openings, I tie a little wire to its small handle on back and let it hang underneath my driver's seat. There are two air vents underneath each seat anyways to give air to the rear passenger seats, so air does flow by the dispenser but at lower rate than if it was poked into a front ventilation opening. The faint fragrance is just right and doesn't smell perfumy at all. As for my new car, it is still giving off the new car smell, so I will wait until that wears off before putting febreze linen/sky into that car.

Black Ice is the official Veeky Forums car scent.

I'm five deep in my truck.

Kek

I bought one pack of black ice last week and the smell was gone after like 5 days.

Is this normal? Do they really last less than a week ?

my e30 smells like sickly sweet burning coolant, 80s hopes and dreams that died, and that leather smell

No, but it objectively is in every dimension except perhaps braking if you have better tires than OEM on there. Some people are better drivers than others obviously. BRZ isn't a terrible car just underpowered stock, I've seen a few with superchargers and they are pretty impressive.

Not to shit on your parade but beating base Z3s and Z4s isn't impressive, they are slow as shit. Z3Ms nearly all come with the gutless 240hp engine too. Beat a late model Z3M with an S54 or a Z4M and then you can brag as that will be a hell of an accomplishment since they have 330hp stock

>on Veeky Forums
>not shilling black ice
It's like you're not a good g/o/y

Come back when you can look Adolf Honler in the eye and say 'Merci'

based

all day homie

I do use black ice too, just I prefer to use both at once. It's berry fresh.

Did you rip the whole package off? If you leave it half on for the first couple weeks it lasts longer.

I try not to use any fresheners, I just clean it often. The oils evaporate and cling to the inside of the windshield

I have these Yankee Candle shaped ones, but yeah it's the same thing and I hang it on the seat buckle and tuck it on the side.

Sorry I didn't acknowledge you, senpai. Yankee Candle brothas gotta stick together.

No, I use one of these.

YA'LL COWARDS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THESE HERE BLUNT EFFECTS

is it at least black ice flavored?

Nah, it's called "Linen & Sky"

Smells like a batch of fresh clean clothes out of the laundry, pretty good smell, I like it and tend to get complements of my car smelling nice.

Never tried black ice bc if it aint broken why fix it.

I'm not a fan of the memetree. It smells like truck-stop-restroom cologne.

all 90's-2000's german cars smell like crayons.

If you use enough black ice trees you don't have to do laundry or shower. It just clings to you all day.

i rub the tree on my neck before i get out of my car

Box of fabric softener sheets.

Tommy Boy

>you're not Veeky Forums at all.
Oh thank god

You'll smell like a cab driver.

Since i don't like when they smell too much i hang it outside for a day or two before putting it in my car. The smell of "Female Negro" is the best one.

>Nah, it's called "Linen & Sky"
>Smells like a batch of fresh clean clothes out of the laundry, pretty good smell, I like it and tend to get complements of my car smelling nice.

I bought the Febreze Linen (no sky in it) ones from Sam's Club when they were first introduced. Back then, it was just the Linen scent, so they must have added the Sky as a "sweeter" smell to be mixed in with the Linen. The pack of 4 Linens was $5.99 at the time.

Each one lasted through winter temps at the rate of 3 months. They were too strong smelling for me even at minimum, so I had also taped all but one of the openings shut. Since there are 2 air vents under each front seat, I hung it there out of sight and the air current is still enough to distribute the smell in the car but NOT be strong like a perfume. I like it to be a smell that is very light and just on the edge of your mind granting you the feeling of fresh Linen but not being "in your face" about it. I guess I am one of those that doesn't really like an obvious perfume smell. To me, I like the all natural "clean" smell which is more or less no smell at all. Although the wafting Linen/Sky is a nice refreshing scent with no chemical artificialness to its smell when light.

I'll be putting all the scent things under the front seats because the air vents there create enough current to definitely pull fragrance out of the dispenser. So it's not like putting the dispenser in a dead air zone thus causing semi-random results depending on whether or not the windows are open.

In Japan, they sell "Clean Girl Scent" but I don't know if any of you yahoos like that kind of smell. It's pretty expensive too.

No, I enjoy old car smell

My suburban smells like straight gear oil.

>Z3, z3m, z4 all btfo
Amazing that Z4M isn't on this list, huh?

my 240z smells like decaying rubber and gasoline... I fucking love the smell, it's nostalgic for me because I got a ride in my uncles Beattle from the 60s that smelt the same when I was 5 yrs old. that smell always puts me in my happy place

Nah they smell like shit, prefer to just open the window or give it a clean.

Got in my sister's Camry ages ago when she was going bananas on the strawberry scent and it smelled like a teenagers bedroom. And it's even worse during summer.

just awful

>pic
Good series. What I find hottest about that pic, though, is the collars. God damn.

>Clean Girl Scent
Best scent in the world. I don't know if that air freshener smells like that in all actuality, but the concept is nice.

>tis