What would happen if:

What would happen if:
>social programs were drastically cut, if not eliminated all together
>taxes across all brackets were cut, especially among big businesses
>size of government was significantly reduced
>minimum wage was raised to at least $12/hr

This would incentivize people to get off social programs and work, would it not?

Please correct me if my way of thinking is retarded

>This would incentivize people to get off social programs and work, would it not?

What if they can't work?

crime would go up because some dindus dont wanna work, they just want handouts. but also means more people would be forced to work who arent dindus

Le gas chambers ;)

Unless I'm vastly underestimating how much social security costs for people who can't work that shouldn't be a big deal, although I'm sure that's the deal breaker for my theory

I don't think there's a single dindu who wouldn't want to work a shitty fast food job for $12/hr

Theoretically the fast food joint should be able to afford the $12/hr minimum from the tax cuts, correct me if I'm wrong though

increasing minimum wage may just decrease the value of the dollar in areas that still pay min wage.

lots of people that don't work are unable to.

the social safety net is there for when you find yourself out of work for some reason. It happens to all of us at some point.

Veeky Forums has a large population of racist conservatives- one of their ideas is that there's a class of people that could work but chooses to leech off of society instead. This idea isn't actually true. It's just something politicians like you to believe so they can excuse cutting government and pocketing the budget by giving it to a defense contractor and then having the contractor "hire" them as "a consultant" when they leave politics.

I see

So I'm guessing the cost of social security isn't as crippling to the economy as conservatives make it out to be?

It would create lots of crime, law enforcement and the prison system would need to be expanded but with low taxes there would be no way to fund them. The people who work for a living would be targeted. Not much would really change except the well being of society as a whole would plummet.

>I'm guessing the cost of social security isn't as crippling to the economy as conservatives make it out to be?
it will be soon.
social security has some real problems.

but conservatives' main goal lately is to privatize it or dissolve it completely so they can steal the funds. They're just hyping its problems and pretending it can't be fixed so they can steal it.

It would be easy enough to fix, but we will have to naturalize a lot of illegal immigrants and raise taxes to do it.

Riots.

Have you ever worked in a social security office? I have. And you are wrong. There are many people who are unwilling to work, and would rather claim benefits - they get fucking shitloads! Especially single mother cunts.

In the UK, 1 person claims jobseekers at a basic rate of (just less than) £300 per month.

They pay something like £3 a month in council tax whilst hardworking people pay something closer to £100.

They receive Housing Benefit, which pays like 90% of their rent. The local municipalities (councils) will house them. If you're a single mother cunt with a soon to be criminal son/SMC daughter, then you'll be housed straightaway.

They don't pay for dental treatment.

They are a DEFICIT on the NHS (health service) due to their alcoholic/drug addicted lifestyle.

Their thinking is that they don't even have to work. The state has taken care of them.

Fuck these people and FUCK THE FUCKING MAD OLD LIBERAL CUNT WOMEN FOR AND BETA KEK MEN FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN.

What happens when you do something good for someone? They come back again and again, expecting the same.

The solution is for government to buy or create a business which produces goods which are always in demand. Then offer these DOLEITES jobs, and if they refuse to work, cut their fucking dole off. These people are fucking the country in many ways.

It's not just the £3600 per year that they sponge from hardworking people. It's the other costs & opportunity costs which compound, resulting in something like £10,000 (money = energy/productivity) being FUCKING WASTED on these cunts.

WHAT IS WORSE, IS THAT THE CULTURE AMONG THESE FUCKING BENEFIT CLAIMING CUNTS IS TO "GET ON THE SICK" I.E CLAIM DISABILITY, EVEN IF YOU'RE FULLY ABLE. This fucks it up for the people who really do need help.

So, to all of you liberal FUCKING pansies out there, just remember that long term social security benefits are a massive fucking drag on any society. Stop enabling them.

Add on another £75-300 if the pleb gets on disability.

Add on another £300 per month if the pleb has a kid, another £300 if they popped out another drain on society.

Then add tens of BILLIONS in administration, paying for the infrastructure and the staff.

This guy knows what's up. If every benefit claimant in Britain woke up, checked their account on their payday, and realised there was fuck all in there, jobcentres would be rammed and the happening will begin.

>Have you ever worked in a social security office? I have
thank you for your anecdote.

I will now discard it in favor of actual statistics.

though I agree I have no idea how things are in the UK. In the US child care is so expensive a single mother usually can't work.

also surviving on your own isn't possible here for most people. Housing and groceries cost more than one person brings home.

You're welcome you fucking THICK "LIBERAL" CUNT.

Show me whatever cooked fucking statistics you have that can even demonstrate your point that "there is not a class of people that chooses to leech off benefits". In the UK, anyone claiming for more than 1 year is considered a yearly expenditure by the top benefit administration bosses. On benefits for more than 1 year = not counted towards targets.

However I do agree with your last point regarding "revolving door" politics/ legalised corruption. Furthermore this is probably a more important point. There is scum on all levels of society.

That my fear of legalizing all drugs.
What would a 28 year old barely literate drug dealer do without them pill sales?
Mug? Home invasion? Become a lawyer? It's a bit /pol/i

I work retail.

>What happens when you do something good for someone? They come back again and again, expecting the same.

We call that rewarding the dog for shitting on the carpet.

Dog shits on the carpet, give it a treat.
Repeat.

Eventually dog thinks it's good to shit on the carpet, it's OK, it'll get a reward.

hilariously apt metaphor : )

Not every country has let their social safety net get out of control the way that the UK has. In Canada it pays out just enough to keep your head above water, a minimum wage job is MUCH better unless you have a ton of kids or some legitimate reason not to work like a debilitating illness. There are some people who abuse the system, but they are few and far between when compared to the UK because it just isn't a reasonable lifestyle choice in this country. Most of the bitching about welfare in Canada is just right-wing self-righteousness, the system doesn't cost us that much money and it solves a lot more problems than it causes.

>This idea isn't actually true

Oh boy

Except unemployment is not zero. So worker supply outweighs demand. That's generally speaking, we're not talking about specific industries where demand might outweigh supply.

Welfare goes to veterans, disabled, and poor people who already work. I doubt they'd be much good to the economy.

I for one believe that any and all government assistance should be cut. Maybe short of a 30 day unemployment stipend should you become unemployed and need to find work.

>Fuck social programs.

U used to believe it was out duty to provide for those that cannot provide for themselves but honestley i sick of giving half my paycheck to single moms and faggots with a fake back injury thst refuse to get a fucking job. The way insee it either plan for your own retirement or depend on your family when u cant work anymore. Of nobofy will have you then you deserve to live on the streets for being a piece of shit your hole life. And i think minimum wage should go back to like $5 an hour. It shouldnt be a minimum living wage. It should be a stepping stone for high school and college kids that want a car or a cell phone. Not for middle aged faggots who dont know how to get a real job. You should starve trying to survive on minimum wage. Then maybe we would have a country full of hard workers and wntrwpenuers instead of needy entitled wage cuck liberals.

>the law isn't the optimal solution in every outcome

Duh. I suppose they should stop conducting pre flight customs because there are some people whose time is wasted but they were good fellows who aren't smuggling drugs or blowing up planes?

>muh anecdotes

The reality of the situation is no country can in good conscience leave their sick, disabled, retirees and disabled to die. If social security were cut today a fifth of elders 65 and above would fall below the poverty level and one in three Americans have zero retirement savings. The streets would be flooded with elderly beggars, veterans and so on.

It can be done slowly, just like the reverse has been done likewise for a lot of years.

>I don't think there's a single dindu who wouldn't want to work a shitty fast food job for $12/hr

I cannot begin to tell you how wrong you are.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned automatic stabilizers. Social security is one of the reasons your countries don't crash altogether in a recession.

inb4 hayek loving plebs get butthurt

>How to totally fuck up a sector in 3 easy steps

Any business the government opens just to keep these people busy will vastly undermine any other business working in the same sector.

That's why they don't do it.

You're not the first person to have this idea.

I'll give you an example.

Dad to be finds out boss of company is running it into the ground with unlawful horseshit that he can't be strictly penned for

Dad to be quits job. Sits around for several years, is now Dad Defacto, Mom is working, because of current social strata rolling out golden fucking carpets for women.

Dad still has to hustle.

But NOW he has to find a job that pays a decent wage. AND has respectable hours, because trying to find a Baby Sitter for Dad to be Jr is a bitch and a half when it's past 6PM

How does any of your proposed measures help this fellow find work?
Let's presume that working from home is a fucking joke

I wouldn't

Why can't I make 12+ Working out in the forest? Or on some sort of circuit breaker on some electrical hub out in the field somewhere?

Oh and fuck the trucking Industry and all it's permutations.

I'm not sure 12$h fastfood jobs are a Dindu Centric issue. I just as hell don't want to flip fucking burgers. My skins oily as it is.

>I don't think there's a single dindu who wouldn't want to work a shitty fast food job for $12/hr

Ahahahaha, have you ever been to the ghetto's? Where do you live to be that sheltered?

fuck off you stupid woman

desperation and frustration would evolve into criminality, riots and upheaval of the elites. Politicians would be the first targets

>Why can't I make 12+ Working out in the forest?

You can, go be a forester or a logger.

>Or on some sort of circuit breaker on some electrical hub out in the field somewhere?

Become an electrician or take instrumentation and play with remote oil and gas installations.

This would devastate modern society and see a return to feudal times.

A few unfathomably rich king-like figures would rule over a mass of crime-ridden slums.

Violence and theft would become commonplace, and the rule of law would crumble as people turn to weapons, walls and guards for protection over a virtually non-existent, underfunded police force.

Don't forget to kiss goodbye to the internet in this dystopia.

It would be fucked user. Absolutely, unbearably fucked.

They can already afford minimum wage you fucktard.

Tax cuts would affect their profit margin, not their ability to employ staff.

Typically across the Western world, the cost of social security type programs is virtually negligible.

Calls for cost cutting in the area come across as the ramblings of the utterly insane to anyone with any modicum of relative knowledge.

This.
In France, business owners constantly ask the gov to lower the cost of employement. They say they pay too much taxes so they prefer not to hire.
Then the government says okay, let's make a deal, we cut taxes and you create more jobs
Business owners promise over 1 million new job before the end of the year.
Get their tax cut
Not a single new job created
"It's because it cost too much to create new jobs, you should reduce tax and minimal wage. Also you should stop giving money to unemployed people because they refuse to work. You better give us that money so we can invest and develop bizness"
Gov says ok.
France 1980 - 2016