>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10869446
strawpoll.me/10869440
strawpoll.me/10871587
strawpoll.me/10871600
strawpoll.me/10871627
strawpoll.me/10872003
youtube.com/channel/UCs675ZPKFqWjTWkfPTl2Sog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has anything interesting happened to the campaign after beastmen were added for non-beastmen factions?

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>Bot factions only attacking me when playing head-on-head in Shogun 2

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Postan polls. Redid the Greens one because it was missing some units.
1 strawpoll.me/10869446
2 strawpoll.me/10869440
3 strawpoll.me/10871587
4 strawpoll.me/10871600
5 strawpoll.me/10871627

Are minotaurs the new demigryphs?

>best elf

She's not an Asrai tho

>a thane reaches Ekrund, settles the grudge
>critically assassinated in 2 turns
>Kazador heals his wounds from an attempted assassination
>assassinated again when he reaches his destination
Please
Send help
I'm sick of getting bullied by creatures smaller than me

The dwarfs seem even shorter than usual today

Guys, i still didnt get the dlc. Is the beastmen DLC actually worth it?

DELETE THIS, MANLING

No.

Don't forget the other buildings also reduce upkeep costs. The full pit line reduces ungor costs by.... 35%?

I got it for $15 when it was on sale at GMG and I'd say so. It's missing some key Beastmen units but the majority are there. Minotaurs are extremely satisfying. The race as a whole plays better than Warriors of Chaos, so if you want a better horde experience, this is it.

Entire Minotaur armies is all you need as beastmen desu, the upkeep reduction you can get is ridiculous so you can actually support it.

I bet you were one of the cucks that spammed steam tanks when the game first came out

The mini-campaign is decent enough, and Beastmen in general are fun to play in battle, but too easy to cheese on the campaign. Unless you're a poorfag and not in desperate need for more factions to play, wait for sale.

Was the DLC worth it in your opinion?

So far i have put in 19 hours using beastmen, and only half way through the GC. Probably the most fun campaign i have done so far, and fought every single battle no auto resolve.

Its a bit steep and can see why people wouldn't pay for it, but so far i have no regret spending £12.

So does the AI not give any sort of a shit if you raze and raid their land and cities? I'm trying to bait out this Estalia stack from their capital and to no avail. They won't take the bait and attack my secondary horde, and I don't have the units to siege the city.

It's also pretty epic that they can fund a stack and are starting another off one city.

>Was the DLC worth it in your opinion?

Unless $20 will actually make some kind of significant impact in your economy (How did you afford a PC that can even run this game?) then yes, absolutely.

They are particularly fun for me because I can have full vanguard armies. I like being able to go into the fight and start fighting immediately.

Their GC seems too easy to me. But their units seem pretty decent.

Unger raiders are incredible for their cost. That speed is undervalued I think.

If the AI didn't cheat there would be no challenge to these games.

It's unfortunate, but until CA can program actual good AI this fact won't change.

>whining that the AI gets the same 2500 base income you rely on to maintain your stack of goatmen

>last cannon shot mulches the enemy Vampire lord

Thank Sigmar for that shot, his army was mulching mine on every front.

Is the Call of the Beastmen DLC worth it?

strawpoll.me/10872003
strawpoll.me/10872003
strawpoll.me/10872003

Is the Call of the Beastmen DLC worth it?

>mulches
i like that word

it's an apt word for the result that a cannonball makes.

Can i do it familias?

>playing beasties GC
>destroy todd and midenheim
>send my noob horde to sack his last undefended city
>karl franz surrounds the horde
>fight with bestial vigor
>karl franz is in the mix, on foot
>karl starts running
>5 units of empire knights reinforcements crash into my army
>my beastmen start routing
>only my beastlord and a few random units are still fighting
>chase down karl with beastlord on foot
>kill him seconds before the loss

I feel like the crow father legendary lord is shit because you pretty much HAVE to spec your horde generals for + growth and upkeep reduction

depends on the reinforcing armies, but if they are the same turd tier as manny's army then yes.

>empire GC
>all beastmen tribes died before turn 40

Alright

They might re-appear like the Savage Orc tribes do, but I'm not sure.

mine died by turn 15 due to the AI trying to attack my single unwalled town in reikland and trying to bypass Karl with beastpath to get to it.

Man dwarves aren't fun to play at all

most like yes, and with your army it shouldn't be too bad

Malagor is possibly the best LL at the moment.

Rush his magic tree get devolve and wipe armies in seconds, sieges are a joke since you can destroy all their army on the walls.

Get a bray shaman of death and get the cool down perk, and life leech.

Use a Gorebull for fighting lords and heroes, also get his training perk.

Malagor also gets a passive that increases the speed of all your units, making Centigors nearly 100 speed.

JUST

Post mods that make Chaos harder, rather than spawning half stacks that do nothing

Your Dawi broke way earlier than expected

What are the hottest multiplayer tactics

Varhgulf wrecked the shit out of me, fucker didnt ran away even at almost zero hp and morale

>Undead
>Running away
That's not how this works, user.

How the fuck do you beat these vampire cunts every fucking turn they shit out 4 stacks

Hey does anyone here use OBS to record their stuff? I have been recording Medieval II gameplay For my Youtube channel and the mouse cursor doesn't appear in the recordings where it is when I am playing. So I will be clicking a unit or a part of the screen and on play back it is far to the left and up.

Anyone know how to fix that?

>does anyone here use OBS to record their stuff? I have been recording Medieval II gameplay For my Youtube channel and the mouse cursor doesn't appear in the recordings where it is when I am playing. So I will be clicking a unit or a part of the screen and on play back it is far to the left and up.
post channel

The first 25 turns are a fucking torture, but it gets better if you can start printing gold.
Finally emerging from the Silver Road and slaughtering everything without a beard in your wasteland is p satisfying. And then you get to bully armies like this.

>expecting Manny's pet to melt away before slaughtering everything

youtube.com/channel/UCs675ZPKFqWjTWkfPTl2Sog

There is nothing up yet cause this mouse problem is bugging me. Once I get this fixed, stuff is ready to go.

>bully armies like this
I guess the joke is that you won't get to bully anyone.
Fug.

There's a setting on whether to record the mouse or not, don't recall where exactly

Why do you still have a unit of miners in your army?

Fucking Top Knotz.

Those orcs should be a pushover.

Im waiting

Yeah I could do that, but it just looks a bit weird with boxes popping up without something for your eye to follow. So I was checking in to see if someone had another solution. But thanks anyway.

Waiting for what qt3.14?

Am i missing something or do dwarf lack a dedicated killer heroes?

Wanted to see if the blasting charges are worth using. Doesn't really feel like it.

Yep. Still fun to fight something without cavalry out the ass. Their reinforcements were literally the same thing, but with one pack of boars that got instantly BTFO'd.

you mean assassins?

Hero killers? Gunners and artillery.

The closest they have is the Thane. The Runesmith and the Engineer are both more support oriented.

Do you mean an assassin type like banshees or goblin bosses? I think one of the dwarf heroes can get assassin upgraded in the blue chain, can't they?

I still find the mental image of a gorebull as an assassin hilarious.

The equivalent to Banshee or Witch hunter
Speaking of heroes, do the AI cheat with money? I can barely afford a few one and the AI has half a dozen of them with several full stack running around

Blasting charges are a nice bonus on ironbreakers, but yeah, I would recruit units just to get them.

yeah the AI cheats, higher difficulty = more cheats.

Also dorfs dont really have a witchunter/banshee equilevant, Thane is the closest but he's more like the Empire Captain.

>do the AI cheat with money?
Is that a rhetorical question?

>do the AI cheat with money
Of course. Orcs have access to shittons of mines too.

I guess assassinating someone isn't honourable, pretty annoying though

What faction you enjoy the most Veeky Forums?

Beastmen>Empire>VC>Dwarves>Orcs>Chaos
For me

Empire, I'm just a sucker for honest men standing against supernatural fuckery.

does beastmen need a number of units in the main army before spawning a breyherd like the orcs?

VC > Empire > Dorfs
Haven't played orcs or the dlc factions yet.
I like Dorf units, but messing around with the fractured Elector counts is far more fun than Greenskin removal simulator 2016.

Yes.

Empire>VC>Dwarfs> POWER GAP > POWER GAP> Orcs> POWER GAP> POWER GAP> POWER GAP> POWER GAP> Chaos> POWER GAP> POWER GAP> POWER GAP TO END ALL POWER GAPS> Beastfurries

Beastmen>Vampire counts>Empire>Greenskins>Chaos>>>>>>>> Dwarfs

Dwarfs were most boring race i dislike their playstyle.

All the rest are kind of even.

Empire>Dwarves>Orcs>BM>Chaos>VC

Don't like VC's playstyle or aesthetic.

Somebody's mad. Friendly reminder that there aren't any beastmen players trying to lewd up the thread, the ONLY people talking about furries in these threads are people like you.

I don't like them but they were the most fun to play

I keep getting notifications that beastmen factions are destroyed because they spawn with a single stack, attack a big empire city and get wiped.
So that's...interesting.

>user is STILL afraid of skellingtons

Can someone pls post an unmounted Azhag?

I've been playing as Dorfs and Orcs and I haven't seen Beastmen at all. No notifications that they even exist or anything.

Notifications don't always show up, I think. I don't remember seeing one, but Jagged Horns were still fucking shit up at Karak Azul.

Empire>orcs fuck the rest

>there are """people""" in this thread right now, not owning Call of the Beastmen DLC.

Wait a second
What happens if you build 19 gyrocopters
And send them to Vampire cunts?

They get rolfcopter

Can't donate military units to other factions in this game.

Actually, joking aside, it'd be neat if you could and that was a big part of how Tilea and Estalia's economies worked.
Dogs of War Unit Pack DLC when?

tomorrow

>tfw still no piratefag version

do you hate good things?

Send them to attack the Vampire cunts, that is.
Now that you mention it though, it is a bit odd that you can't donate units.

>Owning a chaos reskin with a shitty cut down map
Na thanks

>he still hasnt played Total War: Warhammer.

1st video will be up within 24 hours. thanks

The last total war I bought was rtw

Buly me

I can see how your faith in CA could have been shattered by M2, but they redeemed themselves over the years.

Does unit cohesion fucking suck still like atilla? It's like the units enter a fucking marshland as soon as they enter their ebin animation meme combats

Requesting webm of a charge