It's quite possible that after the electric cars become mainstream...

It's quite possible that after the electric cars become mainstream, we might actually get better internal combustion cars, since all the women and faggots will be removed out of the market and everything left will be made mostly for enthusiasts. Do you agree?

Maybe and your pic made me want to throw up

>after the electric cars become mainstream, we might actually get better internal combustion cars
No, it's 100% certain, as better equals to more efficient ICE - and that's being done constantly.
With ecoterrorism large displacement fun is over.
/thread

Or perhaps all ICE's will disappear all together because the mainstream market no longer has want fo them, and small-scale production is never as lucrative as large scale

>I have no idea and NEITHER DO YOU
Yeah, that's usually why people ask questions, to find out.

people will just crush their old cars once electric goes mainstream

and then you can kiss goodbye to all of those classics

Yes, but...

Like how only certain types of people own horses now, it will be limited to the people who can afford to and want to own one.

pretty much. MPGs will be less of a concern too since most of the fleet will be electric so one or two gas guzzlers wont be an issue

they'll just outlaw them

>Like how only certain types of people own horses now
People with more money than sense exist in the future too.

and to the parts too

>dad wants to bind with son
>the son paints him in bad light

It's no wonder why he turned into a cuck with a flashlight

And those, for the most part, will be the ones with self driving and or combustion vehicles.

Junkyards won't just empty their stock if that happens

ICE is for luddite faggots tho

its going to become a highly expensive and likely taxed niche market thats completely illogical to be a part of

>when that happens everyone will forget how oil companies fought electric car companies tooth and nail over the market
>people will go on with their lives having never heard the roar of a V8 supercharged
>kids will grow up with virgin ears accustomed to the quiet hum of electric cars

The days are numbered and it's saddening

No. One marked thing about the millennial generation is their determination to shove "progress" down your throat at any cost, most of the time just because they can, out of spite. Expect whatever it is that twitter doesn't like to be banned as soon as technologically possible.

I don't understand the image.

kill me

okay

>stupid tesla shill,