Flawless

flawless

is it me or do all american pickups just look the same

Weighs more than 3000 lbs, frontal area of a barn, cd of a cardboard box....far from flawless.

all american cars look like fat edgy hot wheels cars

Can we just burn all 4 door short bed trucks?

>Ford
>Flawless

they're for taking your family on a comfy camping trip once a year.

I agree. Extended cab is the best. More utility, less >muh family

>not a long bed

YES
MORE GRILLE

I found that long beds are great company vehicles when you don't need to have a kit or similar stuff, but rather just having the car as a pure workhorse... still, I'd never own one privately as I'd like being able to have my backpack, groceries and so on behind the seats.

>have regular bed
>have this
>profit

For the most part, I'd agree.

You tend to get creative when it's your only car, though. Tote bins were fantastic, let me tell you.

Now that I got a DD/grocery getter and a truck life is nicer.

I agree with the other guy. Long bed is awesome, but I need some cab space because I refuse to leave my tools in a toolbox in the back. I love my tools and will not allow them to get rusty or stolen.

>post long beds and extended cabs

>shortfags can't even haul stud lumber without a seperate implement

Ignore all the ugly mods, because that's a motha fucking dually ranger.

>longfags pretend that hauling around an extra 18 inches of bed all the fucking time and making parking and turning harder just to haul a bunch of 2x4s more conveniently two or three times a year makes them manlier

>shortfags pretend that hauling around a luxury cabin and extra 3 seats for their nonexistent family and friends makes them manlier.

Pavement princess

>extended cab
>luxury
Using a bed extender is less of a drawback than having fewer seats. Plus it acts as a bed divider for smaller things when folded in.

>shortfags confirmed for cantpark

It's ok. People like you should have short beds.

>>shortfags pretend that hauling around a luxury cabin and extra 3 """"""seats"""""" for their nonexistent family and friends makes them manlier.

ftfy

>not CCLB
555-COME-ON-NOW

But yeah the new Raptor is pretty cool, I wanted one of the older ones for a while but didn't like how sluggish that 6.2L is

... Dude. It's a truck, not your miata.

>no stock light bar

Garbage

>F O R D

got i hope the after market will make a better grill

other than that i would rent one for a day

>implying that grill isn't awesome

Yeah it's just big letters, but it looks really nice.

My standout memory of the Raptor is someone taking it off of a jump, and it bends in half where the cab meets the bed. Apart from that it won every comparison I've read.

First gen raptors seemed more trophy truck like. The new models seem more like an F150 with soft suspension.

>all-new high-output 3.5L EcoBoost
>10-speed transmission

I find these ultra-photoshopped pictures unnerving

>implied driving with no driver
>stationary wheels with massive rooster tails of sand

fuck

m8 what are you going on about

there's a driver clearly visible

also
>a photograph
>wheels appear stationary
EVERYTHING LOOKS STATIONARY IN A PHOTO

are you fucking retarded or do you not know how pictures work?

>stationary wheels with massive rooster tails of sand

lrn 2 photography

But there is a driver.
And depending on the camera settings, you can catch the spinning wheel in focus.

MILITARY ALOOMINAM CHASEESE

Meh, 2005 ford f-150 lariat here. 5.4, 4x4, 80xxx miles. I would have preferred a longer bed but at $9000 I took it and never looked back. I'll most likely get a 250 with the same cab style next.

Because someone can't just break your window and do the same thing? Weld a jobox to your bed

>see an extended longcab with duallies lifted in parking lot
>can barely fit in space
>cars on literally both sides can't even open their doors without bumping into it
Thanks smallpenis fags! Worse than Hummers

>V6
L O L
O
L

>spinning wheels perfectly in focus
>dust coming off wheels is blurry

That's what racks are for, dumbass

>i dont understand what i am talking about

Don't tell me what to use my shit for, you ain't my fucking mom.

i like the look of these but im also comfortable with my large penis so im conflicted

Move to a rural area and you're not compensating, you're just fitting in.

I bet the dually guy parked fine and the other two were off center

>v6

May as well kys

i live in alabama, trucks are everywhere

getting out soon tho

>Mordern American trucks flawless
>kek
German master race

>live in Florida
>see all these trucks not being used
If you don't plow or tow then you don't need a 350. Truckfags here are the worst. I'd love to watch them try plowing snow.

>aluminum body
>offroad

>German master race

lost both world wars

>it took twenty of you to kill me

>2WD
>No bed

Another day, another ford shill thread

Exactly, 99% of truck owners don't even need one. Just hurrr durr muh man car

FTFY

They are sexy and practical

>exposed engine
The heat signature from that thing makes it impractical for the majority of military uses! haha!

>it's not a real military vehicle

Here's a real Volkswagen military vehicle

>making a non military vehicle look like a military vehicle
haha so cliche! haha!

As a hot-blooded flag-waving American, ....they kinda do actually. Blame Dodge, they started the trend of massive grills and big BIG GURRRR LOOK I AM A BIGGGG TRUK I AM TOO BIG FOR YOU GRRRRRRR with the 90's Dodge Ram.

They're great if you need something that can tow something like a camper and carry people at the same time.

Problem is that most people buy it to carry people and nothing else just because they need a penis enhancement on wheels, which sounds like the source of your hatred of these things.