/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

>Anniversary Rewards

news.fate-go.jp/2016/owq4mx/

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru
Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th

>Anniversary CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Saber CE
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Gilgamesh CE
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Gudako/Gudao CE
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Roman CE
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xth for best archer

Camelot pt 2 when?

Axer class confirmed in the blog

>Lancelot killed Gawain's imouto
That explains a lot

He's cool.

Xth for medb

Poor Gawain, he probably knew that his sister loved Lancelot and that's why he got so pissed when Lancelot murdered her.

Angler Miguel 3* confirmed in the blog

Xth for daughter

Who here rolling for angry manjew?
I expect to at least get Hans and Cu to NP 5

Why is he so perfect, anons?

>Lancelot killed Gareth without knowing that she loved him

wew lad that's even more tragic

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#31
>Kay in unusual silence left and wept alone until sunset
>Percival carefully considered the actions of everyone and he too wept alone
>Tristan bawled his eyes out at the proposition
>Gawain "understood" The Lions intentions completely
>Lancelot at first was confused but eventually thought it was for the best
>Gahris ran away leaving his brother and sister
>Gahrith did not trust arthuria but chose to go with her for Lancelot

Xth for how many turns do i need to stall out so Gawain Fucks off.

You forgot to link the previous thread

Thank god. I was afraid every single viking servant would be forced to just be berserkers. Shame we won't ever see that class being used.

I'm in it right now boys. I will roll him today I swear to god.

Whoops my mistake

Be honest /fgog/

You actually enjoy FGO, don't you?

>Lancelot is such a pussy that he needs vulcans
WEW
E
W

I guess Medea is strongest because she can get every servant through Rule Breaker.

UMU

So what node is best for bond leveling now?

Saber did kind of imply that axe-wielding Servants would fall into the Saber class way back in FSN.

>Lancelot killed a cute imouto that could have been in love with him
>she was unarmed
No wonder Gawain was pissed.
This is rage inducing even for a third party.

It's my favorite game

Best party. No objections accepted.

>Gahrith did not trust arthuria but chose to go with her for Lancelot
So is not a love triangle anymore?

>tfw you don't use the grail to save Mashu
>you use it to gather her with her dad Lancelot, her mom Gareth and her brother Galahad

Deepest lore Nasu

>100k fp
>5th copy of Billy, 9th Ushi

I just want Serenity

;_;

Might be better to just post it again

>The blood of the losing side was used to power up the winners
>Tristan wished for reverse because he despised his sadness at what just transpired
>Gawain wished for a nightless night for he wanted to be at his most useful
>Gahreth wished to be 'clean' once more
>Agravain deemed the gifts unnecessary so he did not receive one
>Lancelot wanted to be a fair judge so he may discern right from wrong

Lancelot is a fucking Harem Protagonist

>Milf of the Lake
>Elaine
>Gareth
>Guinevere

If Gaheris did not join the Lion King, does that mean Gawain is guilty of fratricide?

Guess Richard's excaliburs didn't do him much good

Reposting from the previous thread, about NAasu's blog post.

First part is about Fou's "liberally translated" line, which I mentioned in my last summary. He claims that he actually gave the director a list of what Fou means to say every time he speaks, but that these are kept hidden because they would give away too much. However, Da Vinci was so outrageous this time that it slipped out.

Then there's a list of things Fou supposedly says during the chapter, which I won't touch since I'm not there yet.

I'm gonna skip most of this since it's too long, but he mentions what happened to each Knight after the Lion King explained her intentions to them. None would be allowed to leave, so it was basically a "agree or I'll kill you" thing, and they had until sunset to answer.

-Kay just stood quiet and disappeared until sunset.
-Percival talked politely with each night and then cried alone.
-Gawain understood clearly why the King took the name of "Lion King".
-Tristan shut his eyes to the remaining sorrow.
-Lancelot thought to try and look for the best that could be done of the worst possible situation.
-Gaheris separated from his elder brother and younger sister.
-Gareth was certain that Lancelot, whom she (yes, she) respected was right to follow the king.

They met at sunset, and the two groups killed each other.

Then he goes on to explain which "Gift" each knight took, including Gareth's, which was "Uncleanliness." That is to say, to be dirtied, because she could not withstand the guilt of what they had done, was utterly heartbroken and wanted to be punished.

>"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Even though I chose this... I can't bear it anymore. I can't fight anymore. I am a fool, please grant me my punishment."

She eventually died mounting a suicide attack against Richard I, the leader of the crusaders, since otherwise fighting normally would have required too many sacrifices.

MEMEAXE WILL BE GRAND.
But seriously it's just stupid, they'll put some viking in it and stop, and they will need to use stupid gimmicks to fill the class, like for Archers

>Mashu is higher than level 1
>Mashu is at level 70
>Mashu is fou'd
>Mashu is max fou'd
>All Mashu's skills are higher than level 1
>One of Mashu's skills is maxed
>Two of Mashu's skills are maxed
>All Mashu's skills are maxed
>Mashu is in your room
>You use Mashu in battle

You get one point per each of these.
How many points do you have?

Using Avengers would make my life in Camelot much easier, but with 1,3k bond points a battle, gotta stick with the ones I need to level up.

So yet again Gawain and Lancelot are being cool as heck.

>Tristan confirmed to be best boy

This shit sound like those melodramatic soap operas.

5, going for 9.

>She eventually died mounting a suicide attack against Richard I
>In before she is one of the shadows in Strange Fake

She should have fallen in love with a better man, then. At best she'd place third among the women in his life, Arturia and Guinevere at the top. And there's an immense gap between second and third place.

I bet Nasu was chomping at the bit to try to include Richard somehow. Had to settle for him getting Allahu Ackbar'd by Gareth-chan before you arrived.

>She eventually died mounting a suicide attack against Richard I

Isn't he supposed to be dead by now

I'm just imagining all the knights fighting each other and being sad as fuck while Mordred was having the day of her life.

0, fuck this autistic bitch

dude

that's actually heartbreaking

I am a terrible Senpai

>Richard I
LIONHEART WHEN

Perfect 10

She's in the backrow

> Saber is canonically weaker than Gawain and Lancelot, Gawain and Lancelot are also stated to have the same firepower as Karna.

Gawain and Lancelot lose to Arturia in the categories of fame and Noble Phantasm rather strongly, as both have diminished variants. They are more talented warriors by nature, but by using Mana Burst, she is able to keep up. Further, with both Avalon and Excalibur in her possession, she has a defensive Noble Phantasm on par with True Magic, and a higher ranking offense than either of them. Plus she doesn't die when she is killed.

If Arturia and Karna were to go at it, Karana would like have the upper hand against her. However, if he unleashed his Noble Phantasm, she could retreat to Avalon, and come right back out at him the same way she did to Gilgamesh.

There are some Servants with an advantage against her, but by the numbers, she is a top-tier Heroic Spirit.

You are right about Achilles now that I think of it, though. He isn't nearly as powerful as Alcides or Gilgamesh, but that near immunity to non-divine attacks throws him over the top in most cases. So he probably should also be Top Tier.

Oh definitely. What did she wish for, anyways? Wasn't her wish always to have a chance at challenging the Sword in the Stone?

I got enough points for her H-Scene

Why is Kintoki such a fucking pedophile, I hope you anons that have him don't let him near your younger servants

>bought two 25 quartz to roll the whale gacha
>only got charged for one
Thank you Google.

>Mashu is higher than level 1

Camelot II: Richie's Revenge when? They can totally just add him and Enkidu cause his abilities are the most "normal" and the least spoilery out of all F/sf Servants.

He wasn't the living Richard, it was him as a Servant.

At the very least, they mention that he was dangerous enough that two or three people would die if they tried fighting normally.

100.000 FP, NO MANJEW!

DO NOT ROLL THIS BAIT GACHA!

>unarmed meme
CITATION. Make sure it's Nasuverse unless you are ready to argue Arturia was a girl in Malory.

>Agravain deemed the gifts unnecessary so he did not receive one
>still BTFO Lancelot
JUST
U
S
T

>try to whale
>can't because emu
It's not like I wanted to roll on the paid gacha or anything stupid DW, my money is too good for the likes of you, I'm not crying or anything I will just go sulk in the corner by reasons totally unrelated to this

KOUHAI

I FOUND YOU A NEW MOM

>including Gareth's, which was "Uncleanliness." That is to say, to be dirtied, because she could not withstand the guilt of what they had done, was utterly heartbroken and wanted to be punished.
Sounds like a pure girl just like her brother, not as emotionally strong sadly.

Gareth when?

Xth for best Lancer. Please stop using him as a powerlevel shitposting tool

Pour one out for gawain having to see his imouto die against the one she respected most and then die again during a suicide attack as a sacrifice
>Fucking Bedivere

>this triggered

>still no Angra Mainyuu

Why is he getting curry on my cake?

Level 70, max Fou'd, all skills maxed, Mashu has been in my room since the beginning, she's in every one of my parties.

Can I Grail Ascend/marry her yet?

nothing maxed, haven't had time since last increase so she's 50, but I use her as a body for event ce and maybe a sacrifice

How many of the servants they added in the last patch are actually locked behind completing Camelot? All of them? I don't really remember how it worked, only got back into this shit recently.

9/10; Waiting for the exp gift & shop refresh to use ALL EXP for the bonus, because efficiency is king.

How much do you have to spend for whale gatcha, and how do you spend anyway? Sounds like we have to go some crazy back route to pay money in this game.

He isn't even good.

>Mozart gets FIFTY stars on demand and it starts with giving fucking 20

Top kek

Buff for all the vanilla artorias when. This is just fucking savage.

>Artorias instinct at level 1 only gives 5 stars
>Lancer Artoria is hilariously cucked out of her upgraded instinct
>Both are good for nothing but as Charisma and Buster Up slaves which lower rarity 3*s or 4*s can accomplish with more flexibility
>Both the Alters laugh at them for basically doing the same thing as both but for lower cost
>Lancer Alter laughs even harder for just downright being better than her counterpart with better NP,more damage and more stars

And before I forget

>Meanwhile Mordred just sits in a corner without Charisma but still slightly laughing as her NP does the same as Artorias but with less NP Gain on it and a situational damage mod

You can't get more JUST than this

The rounds other than Lancelot

Serenity's NP is lewd as fuck.

DO NOT ROLL BAIT GACHA!

Wait, I know Palamides, Bors, and Pellinore are all mentioned somewhere else in the Order, does this imply they were loyalists who died elsewhere like Gareth did?

What did Mode wish for though?

>Burned half of FP
>STILL NO BILLY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing about Mordred?

I wish this wasn't a shitty strategy game.
Would have been better off being a beat em up.

>Richard was too stronk so gahreth was used as a suicide bomber
are you saying arthuria couldn't just Ron the fucker?

Fuck arthuria. And gawain still treats her as the second coming

>everyone wishes for non power related shit
>except Gawain who is so useless he needs to maximize Numeral because otherwise he would be 3 times weaker than everyone else
J
U
S
T

>They considered replacing Kojirou for Shielder in the 2005 anime.

I'm going to level the fuck out of some craft essences.

Too much work, that's what we have Extella for.

If he was in possession of the grail then nuking the entire area probably wasn't a good idea

Who cares, he is cool but once you will get him you will never use him, at some point you will forget to have him

Guess she was tacked on because "shit we kinda need her since she's really important to Arthurian lore"

I know.
I can't wait. My birthday will be so good.