pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>backpedals as soon as his attempt to incite platform war nonsense fails

rude

d-don't bully ;_;

What's the most spoon-fed class in DkS3?
You know, like Pyromancer in DkS and Royal in DeS

youre cute whoever you are

will you stop saying backpedal like you know what it means? jesus christ im not even that user and im tired of this hip new meme

K***ht

>another week without patch or DLC announcements

Knight, starts with some of the best armor in the game in terms of weight to defense ratio, a 100% physical defense shield and a Longsword.

large legs master physique

Mommy Rosaria!
Mommy Rosaria!
MOMMY ROSARIA!

>we will never get a black zweihänder
why even live

If I use CE to change my guy's name will I get the banhammer

DELET THIS

yes

What do Firekepeer's armpits smell like?

What does her butt smell like?

>you will never be kicked

Go to ng+ and follow part of her quest.
You dont' need to complete it.

I was able to buy the set from the handmaiden after wolnir.

I'll find you.

good luck

is white dragon breath any good because it doesn't exactly seem worth using

Well if I wanted to go to NG+ I've already gone and killed her first thing, user.

stop this shit

do you purposefully want eye cancer?

what sl are you?

>he isn't cosplaying his namesake, what a loser!
fucking get over it already

he can't change his name, what's he supposed to do?
delete the save and run through this boring pve all over again?

if you enjoy large clubs in your gaping crystal cave yes

>adventuring
>suddenly find dragonsis passed out

What do?

that is a secret my dear

Purge the filth.

Extremely situational against everything but bad players.

So yeah, feel free to use it.

I wrote a haiku. I hope you guys like it

one too many ghru shamans
not enough swordgrass
an hour already?

delet

Stomp her harder than Isaac Clarke ever could

I love getting hit by gottards that are a mile away from me. s urely hurting myself and stabbing my leg will make this stop happening

You sound upset

FIREKEEPER DESERVES TO BE BULLIED!!! BULLIED UNTIL SHE CRIES!

Man, I still have no idea what the fuck they did with that in DaS2. I read about how they were the end-all be-all for cheesing the game, but when I get it in SotFS I only get three shots per stack and they do barely more damage than arrows. Did they just over-nerf them or what?

>mind your own A S S
btw Farron is like super easy to actually make it work, what's your SL?

i am
let me change my name already

what's the point of respecs without it?

Hello SolairofAstora, maybe you should actually cosplay the person you named your character after, and then people wouldn't laugh at you

>my face when

Post FASHION

Rate, hate and all that good stuff

73, I'm doing the farming thing with Farron Ruins but they are still hard to come by

reposting

it WAS good in ds1
utter shit in ds3 as it lacks the lingering hitbox for the full duration for some reason on top of dealing half of the damage

Protect.

Nice

holy shit what the fuck else can i do besides practice and cause physical harm to myself when i fail

What?

Sunlight spear does more than 1000 damage in pvp in dark souls 2.

Ayup, Lightning used to be high-use-high-damage nuke-all sticks of doom
And then they From'ed it

>not dark souls zwei
DELET
you can git fucking gud

If I want to make a cosplay build, I usually name my character after something vaguely reminscent of the thing I'm cosplaying

For my guts character, I named it "Struggler"

When I did my Oscar cosplay, my name was "Thine Exodus"'

I have a Watcher character I named "Fenrir" after the mythical wolf that also doubles as an excellent artorias cosplay character.

>that digusting rapier damage

You only get one stack and its barely more powerfull than GLS

>tfw running out of fun joke builds to pvp with
>tfw accidentally made a STR instead of dex build and therefore most weapons suck

>2016
>people still post outdated onlyredditfro memes

Just put Gwyn's face over Norton and a Dragon's over the black dude's

Does consistently 300-400 more dmg than GLS. You usually need 3 GLS to kill someone at SL 200 but only 2-1.5 SL.

>quality broadsword
>450
>quality profaned greatsword THE STRONGEST ULTRA GREATSWORD AT 40/40
>600

>a straightsword does 75% of the damage, not of any greatsword, not just any ultra greatsword, but THE BEST one at 40/40
>swings like 10x as fast at 1/10th the stam cost and weight

HOW
DID
THIS
GAME
GET
MADE?

>invading at post pontiff
>faithfuls keep interrupting me
>the level difference is so big I kill them in 4 hits and get more estus than I used
>they spawn too fast for me to REO again before I clear them all

Fuck you faggots, it's the same thing in the woods with dogs.

with the plan of making ez moni from blind souls fans that kept saying miyacucki would save the series from tanimemes rein of terror

In what way is afro associated with reddit?

Fuck it, I started NG+5

He stopped being funny ages ago. Remember when he made that chariot dude video? Shit was embarassing. He's been downhill ever since DaSII came out.

Because they could get easy money (especially through tacking Miyazaki's name on it more than halfway through development) and Namco would've just gone to another dev for DS3 if From didn't want in.

Forgot image

Fuck this stupid bullshit.

Every time I invade into a gank I will kill the boss and any NPC in the area and never look back.

Fuck the morality behind it.

I'm just doing it for the keks.

My mistake. Lightning Spear, not Sunlight Spear. I was expecting them to be pretty good on a Faith build, then actually tried hitting things with it and did crap for damage.

I try to tell myself that the hyper armor, range, and poise break of larger weapons are supposed to be the factors that even out the balance, but I dunno. I haven't played enough PvP to really say.

Anyone else just really bad at playing this game twice?
I never find good items because knowing the way through corrupts my sense of exploration

Why not just get good and kill all of them?

Just finished a faith playthrough on Scholar, lightning spear does decent damage even midgame, it's the amount of casts that's absolute shit.

Hits just slightly below soul spear against bosses.

so getting to Pontiff on NG+ is when you retire as an adventurer and enjoy PVP forever
right?

>it WAS good in ds1

Switch out the leggings for Pale Shade's once you get the chance. I assume the dragonkin helm is there for humor's sake so I won't say anything about that.

Rate my DS2 fashion

They'll resummon them and do it all again.

And it's not as funny as fucking up that save file until they either use a back up or beat the game again.

>Namco would've just gone to another dev for DS3 if From didn't want in.
That's PR suicide. Even Bamco isn't stupid enough to murder a cash cow by alienating the brand power behind it.

Tacking Miyazaki's name onto a game right now is like tacking Tom Cruise's name onto a movie in the late 90's or tacking Joss Whedon onto a tv show. You'd have to be an idiot to not ride the fad all the way to the bank.

>it's a seemingly good player with good mixups kills you by r1 spamming simply because he knew you'd never think you'd fall to four whole fucking R1s

ive never been so ashamed to lose a duel in my life

>tfw use dark sword but don't r1 spam
I-i just have alot of fun the weapon

>I assume the dragonkin helm is there for humor's sake so I won't say anything about that.
Not him but, am I the only one that thinks it actually looks good?

>invade at post pontiff
>fat rolling solo host with sellsword twinblades
>he switches to dancers when he starts losing

I had to give him an ember before putting him out of his misery, feel so bad killing these people, but at least I saved him from a faithful.

I have an IMMENSE amount of respect for people that use the WA with the Dark Sword and 2h it in general.

Need a funny name for my dex build... I'm full of them when i'm not at this screen

If you don't wear the full armor set and instead join the fashion circlejerk you're either a faggot or a little girl.

HolyRoller

Playing DaS2, I really miss tail cuts. The only cut enemy in DaS2 is The Rotten, but it's a supreme pain in the ass to get that cut. And the reward isn't worth it.

That's great thank you

user, coming up with your own armor combos is fun as heck

balthier, whereever he may be, definitely has my vote for most aesthetic cosplay desu

I like it too user. The entire set is one of my favorites in the game.

>tfw never actually wear it because it weighs a ton

yw user.

>tfw can't get myself to kill aldrich because I would miss destroying aldrich fags

>using shields

That has nothing to do with reddit though
I thought his latest havel video was alright, not watching the non-Souls stuff

>Protect.

>fight off three faith build red phantoms with their lightning spears to protect dragonsis
>totally exhausted and spent from the battle
>dragonsis suddenly gets up, pushes you over and starts getting lewd
>she was faking the entire time, now you don't even have the energy to resist her

They're very effective at shutting down light weapons, Katana running R1s, and also gauging lag in a duel.

In PvE, Havel's Greatshield trivializes most bosses. In fact, Havel's Greatshield trivializes most Souls content in general.