Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
how do I get the smell of farts out of my car upholstery?
#mycarsmellslikeshit

It's not all that feasible for everyone, but leave the windows open.
I had some particularly nasty ones, one full day and night of the windows open and the smell was gone.

i too have this problem

oats are a hell of a drug

ozium

but dont breathe that shit in you will died

Same problem. Honestly I think leather interior is the only cure br/o/

FUCKING HELL.
ARE YOU A BUNCH OF FAT LARD ASSES OR WHAT.

Maybe you'd want to think about your diet. That can't be healthy.

take your seat out and give it a shampoo

Stop being a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Everybody farts

found the catholics

blek aice

>use carpet cleaner
>the good ones that don't get everything sopping wet
>do entire vehicle
>????
>profit

take seats out and use a vacuum cleaner that washes

This does bring up an interesting question - why are people farting into their car seats so much? I rarely even have the urge to fart when I'm in a sitting position while on the other hand I do often fart while walking, and in particular as I'm walking to the car. Also I get my farts out while exercising or just when laying down with my knees elevated. Do you people not move around or something that farts just get shaken by the car out of huge gas pockets you're carrying around?

>but dont breathe that shit in you will died
please tell me more

I use ozium all the time

read the can

its isopropyl alcohol with a propellant behind it

shit works really well, but will FUCK you up if you breathe too much

black ice tree

It wouldn't be prudent to fart in the office. So after holding them in all day I do big farts on my commute.

Some detailing shops run ozone generators inside the cabin for a while. This kills the smell.

dubs of truth, do this OP
then do

Protestant? More like Protes-taint

Buy Ozium. That kills pretty much any smell.

Buy an actual ozone generator and let it run in the car with it set to circulate

but being a fatass and changing your diet is the main cause of farts, when your body gets used to that change the farts lighten up

but going from a low fiber diet to a one with more fiber will make you fart, and like the painful bloated farts that smell like you're body is enacting an emo song about being dead inside

Hot water upholstery extractor if you can find one for rent.

Can confirm
Chicken, broccoli and rice will give you massive quantites of Grade A Nazi concentration camp sepc. death farts

>2013+3
>not doing big farts

and then fagg/o/ts wonder why no "grill" wants to ride in their shabby pleb glider

Wanna get that shit smell outtakes your car?

First get the inner of your A/C cleaned by doing a water vapour treatment.
This eliminates most bad smells from your car; meaning you've done just 20% of the job.

Next, if you have a water vapour clothes dryer(I'm not sure about the name), do it all over the upholstery of your car. Great! You've now done around 60% of your seats.

Now the seats, as some anons have said, and if your seats are cloth, either shampoo or do water vapour treatment with the same thing I told in the previous paragraph. You've now done 75% of your job. Awesome!

And now, smell you car and you'll find that fresh smell that you can't even identify what it is. Now, do this awesome technique, you guessed it right, the black ice tree. Put 2-3 or 3-5 depending upon the size of room in your car.
You've done 100% of the job!

Enjoy that fresh smell that is kinda near to that new-car smell.

Fun fact : Water vapor is 100° C and can kill most micro shit particles with germs and kill most other bacteria's. They'all will die in excruciating pain and no one well know.

It worked for me and it took me a whole Sunday to do that in my 2005 Honda Civic.

The same guy here. Ignore some typos and word errors.

my GF forgot fresh shrimp that buy from local market in the morning.
some body found that fucking shrimp bag in the evening.

that what we call a real shit smell in the car
and its never ever gone, only one solution I didn't try yet is burn my car with gasoline.

Give her the 'ol lickaroo

Put some container, with some kind of opening for the air/smell to flow hidden in your car with coffee beans.

Coffee sucks the bad smells and releases it's coffee aroma. Give it a couple days to work. Freshly ground coffee works better but isn't as convenient.

Plus learn to areate you car from time to time and keep it clean.

No need for autist tier procedures.

Everyone has different gut flora.

When I eat badly my bacteria produce lots of smelly gas. When I eat proper food I don't smell.

You should probably fix your diet. Have you actually smelled your seats? I would have thought you are just smelling gas in the air. Never heard of smells lingering around on things

You won't believe it but apparently not wiping your ass is a big thing in certain countries. Especially fatties think about it twice because it's harder to reach there.
That's why their car seats begin to smell badly.

BLACK ICETM
FRESHTM

Strip it and go full racecar.

Then instead of farts, you actually will shit your pants.

I don't think farts are really the cause of the smell. They just create a temporary smell then air out. It's probably smelly ass sweat seeping into your seats and sitting there that leaves them smelly.

this.
Veeky Forums outs themselves again as smelly, unwashed neckbeards

Stop. Farting.
also you may have sharted into your seat.

>how do I get the smell of farts out of my car upholstery?

You need to clean the upholstery because it is not farts but people who don't wipe their butts properly and have skid marks in their underwear. They sit in the seat and the feces soaks thru the thin cloth and gets into your car seat. Or your house furniture if you let those people sit on your furniture.

Do you have a shampooer attachment for your shampoo machine? No machine? Okay, a wet dry vacuum will work and it will get almost no liquid in it. Don't have that? Well, a regular vac works, read on.

Get isopropyl rubbing alcohol 91 percent. It's cheap. Put in spray bottle. Spray lightly on the smelly area but don't soak it. You want enough alcohol to dampen the fabric but not so much that it carries the fecal matter into the sponge underneath.

Let it mostly dry off. The alcohol kills the bacteria BUT MORE importantly, breaks a lot of the protein bonds the bacteria bodies have to the fabric. Thus a future cleaning solution will pull their carcasses off.

Spray that upholstery cleaning foam you get at the hardware store or supermarket. It sprays on, and foams up. You lightly rub the foam but don't force it thru the fabric into the sponge. Let it dry. Now vacuum. The dried foam comes off and pulls out the dirt, grime, and bacteria carcasses. Repeat as needed.

>This does bring up an interesting question - why are people farting into their car seats so much?

It's not farts. It is dirty stained underwear that is transferring the smell into the whatever those people sit on. Farts smell dissipates quickly, but feces continues to smell each time it gets some moisture again to revive the bacteria.

Baking soda in cups around the car. Let the car bake in the sun. Or take it somewhere that has an ozone machine.

speaking as a fatty, it can be a problem, which is why showering daily is a must as a fatty, and getting the paper wet right before you wipe helps a fucking ton

honestly if something gives you gas it's best to find out what it is by an elimination diet.

Febreeze

after you manage to get the stench out look for seat covers

>that picture
literally the most autistic thing I've read, why are nips such spergs?
This is why their shitty culture is dying

No. You wipe, then use wet ones. Otherwise wet toilet paper balls up and makes it look like maggots in your buttcrack.

The cause is fart oils. It's musk. The fart oils permeate the cloth seats and then the cushion. This is why leather is superior. The fart oils actually feed the leather, then wipe away odor free.

I was looking at cars today and in the pic of a civic si hatch the drivers seat that what appeared to be shitstains

$50 steam cleaner and oxyclean. Used it on my last two used cars and it totally erases smells and most stains, and it dries with no residue if you mix it 70% water to 30% oxyclean powder, and maybe some scented oil of some type if its majorly bad on smell.

Block the exhaust by putting a towel or something inside it, shut all the doors and windows and then sit inside with the engine running, and maybe rev it a bit too.

The smell of gas will kill the smell of farts.