That photo of liz intimidates me

Yes Liz.

What's the deal with bsg
did we even had a meet up?

What's the deal with bsg? Why does my questions go unanswered

No

Tfw no liz

i still want answers.. .

did original Flower op liz posting man really quit his meme.... did srsly the first postre of elizabeth face dis continue his posting of this meme.... he left a bullshit paragraph about how ppl shouldnt respond to any future postings or pay attention to bio shop threads since he would not be posting it anymore. ...and then he said u were all his frents except me... and then it seems like he just never came the FUCK back to explain himself. and i am raging in heart... so profoundly aggravated that he wood not call me a frent and tossed me by the way side. i did more for those threads than he knows. i did not just leave the fuckangry rants. i conversed with him... i dropped subtle references, some of which were picked up on by mr flower himself. and we all had a good time. but now he's FUCKING gone and he's not even FUCKING reading this shit but if he were id want him to know that i was a FUCKING OK GUY ALRIGHT? I DIDNT JUST TALK OF TORTURE THE LIZZY DRAWING. I WAS ACTUALLY AN ALRIGHT GUY IN THESE THREADS FOR A WHILE. you SHIT head. you big CUNT BIGOT. and now you LEAVE forever like i WANTED YOU TO AHAHA YEA, YEA I FINALLY got ur ass to LEAVE this place with your shitty flower head! ! ! bitshc i WIN, i WON , you LOST, you're GONE bischn but come the FUCK back and explain urself holy SHiT you think you're so SMUG now that you're gone but you're NOT because we're still DISCUSSING matters and YOU arent here to EXPLAIN URSELF, EXPLAAAAAAAIIAUGN

WHY
WHAT
WHAT THAT MEAN
WHAT DIS MEAN

these elizabeth threads are SOUL-LESSSSS UUUGH where is original flower lizposting op! where did he go what is he doing now and why doesn't he stop by! there is a void! a deep, empty harrowing void! it is WEIGHING on me! i would do anything for flower to come back again and be have fun time with us all again! please STOP by and explain your DISAPPEARANCE! i cannot wait another year for you to show the hell up again !

Take it easy m8

bump. fucking bump. where is original Flower op man. he made it seem like he would stick by our sides and continue his indelible contributions to these threads. but he's fucking absent. he's nowhere the fuck to be found. he left a grandiose promise for the future of elizabet post ings and then he turned his back on this godforsaken meme. and whats left... nothing but a bioshock liz head little meme shit. these are the dark days of leizabeth posting.. it is a haunting feeling. a empty hollow feeling. i cannot look at elizabeth any longer

Flower is gone my Russian shitposter.

Liz day

Liz night more like.

WHAT? RUSSIAN?
original elizabeth posting flower man OP surely cannot really be gone and done with this meme first stage of grief edition

>page 10