What Veeky Forums related things are you doing today?

what Veeky Forums related things are you doing today?

Going to fight strangers over cars on the internet.

Switched wheels on my mothers Subaru

awwwww

Browsing Veeky Forums

changed the spark plug in my lawnmower today

Helped my dad fix his car's gauge cluster.

>plan for a week to go to used dealership to get an is300
>give dad money for down payment of $4000 since he's cosigning (don't have a real job but I'll get ~$3k to pay it off completely by the fall)
>day comes around to shop for cars
>refuses to cosine a saying I won't be able to afford the maintenance & refuses to cosign for any lexus mercedes or BMW for this reason.

Now I'm contemplating whether or not taking the bus for 3-4 months is worth it; I'm not sure since I've got summer school (at uni). Could always save up and get an is300 on the east coast where they are all cleaner and at half the price.

Kinda lame that I missed out on a bunch of nice cars in craiglist, thinking I was going to pick up a car today at the used dealership.

going to smoother out my bunper the best I can from the lip attatments

Trying to get the remote lock for my Lancer working again, this little thing popped off when I was putting the cover back on after replacing the ignition switch

Cleaned up my shop in preparation for reinstalling the rear suspension arms on my track car.

gonna play gran turismo a bit

Washed the Mazda and gonna go play dank souls

I finished doing my spark plugs earlier. Factor gap is .50-.51, old plugs were between .68-.78m I gappped my new ones at .58.

I want to do my control arm, but Shit is tight as all fuck, Bought a new breaker bar about an hour ago and I'll try that tonight or tomorrow.

Replaced cabin air filter and fucked around trying to get my remote start to work..

drinking beer and masturbating

my garage door fucked up and now all my shit's trapped and i'm depressed

Driving VERY fast to work at incredibly hihg speed.

Went to pick n pull to get an inner tie rod and a mass airflow sensor
I drive a 97 Infiniti q45, love the boat (2nd car) but FUCK that gas is killing me
I recently got in a bit of a wreck

Shit all fucked up with it now
>Mass airflow sensor
>right inner tie rod (U shaped)
>driver side control arm (fucking V shaped)
>sway bar
>AC compressor
>front driver side tire
>shocks and struts
>alignment
>spark plugs

So I've been getting parts at junkyards, I feel like having a shitty car is much more rewarding when you actually are involved with fixing it yourself than buying a new one and paying the dealership to fix it
Also great bonding experience with Grandpa

Nothing

We're having a bbq for mother's day

I know fuck that control arm, I'm , I had to pay someone to get my tension bar off my control arm, the nuts underneath were covered :/

Shitposting on Veeky Forums and trying to find a pt job because the next semester is starting

was parting out the engine in my car and had it all over the garage floor, needed space to move shit so ended up bringing the engine parts into my room and putting them on some shelves. less room in the room but plenty of room in the garage, you win some you lose some