Been driving the same reliable car the last 7 years

>been driving the same reliable car the last 7 years
>never save money
>car gets hit by drunk 23 year old
>insurance is only giving me $400 due to all the miles on the car

It's over for me Veeky Forums, goodbye my friends.

is it totaled?

sue the driver to cover the cost of your new car.

What year and model was it?

how's one supposed to clean that mess

You dip vanilla icecream on it

Oh vey goyim! Why don't you purchase a brand new reliable vehicle!

That sucks. I paid 17k for my GTI and when some high school fag hit me and totalled totalled it insurance gave me 20k. Even after I put 50k more miles on it

you shoulda had an open line of credit large enough set aside or savings set aside you have no one to blame but yourself because it was only a matter of time

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL OF YOU

nestle is not the leading brand?

>pay for insurance more than it will give back
Are people really this retarded?

>not going to the hospital with back and neck pain after some idiot totals your car

This, it's the American way.

I got minor whiplash after some dumb bitch on her phone slammed into me at a stoplight. I ended up getting $20k in compensation, despite having good health insurance and not paying a fucking dime.

Good observation. I guess it depends on where this photo was taken. Mylo is popular in Australia and some other countries.

I'm retarded. Milo is Nestle.

Sue the drunk driver, you idiot. The lawyer will take a cut of the settlement so you don't even have to pay him.

Fucking idiot.

>Insurance company giving you $400
>Meanwhile you've been paying the insurance company for 7 years
>$50~ a month for 7 years
>$4200

vacuum

Yes, insurance is a scam. Obviously it is because they wouldn't profit if it wasn't. However, you can't trust the average joe to be able to pay the price of whatever car you're driving when he slams into you, so we force him to have insurance.

Wow, insurance is a rip. Congratulations on figuring that out genius. Now go ahead and tell us how you're a sovereign citizen and don't need insurance, license or registration because it impedes your right to travel.

in texas it's a law for every vehicle to have at least liability insurance

>mfw be 18 and get loan for bmw bc to lazy to save
>8k loan
>totaled due to storm and flooding
>filed claim and get my car paid off and a nice 600 on top of that

rip, thats a damn shame bro