/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Healthy Nightingale Edition

Previous Thread news.fate-go.jp/2016/owq4mx/

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru
Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th

>Anniversary CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Saber CE
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Gilgamesh CE
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Gudako/Gudao CE
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Roman CE
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TrfSDteVZnjUPz68rKzuZWZdZZBLqw03FlvEToOvqH0/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pirate thread mateys

Playable Arthas when

I love you Gilgamesh!

Reminder

Nobu a CUTE.

Hearse Nurse a cute.

>tfw Jannu became a pole dancer

Remember to spend your FP

Xth for Sawashiro Miyuki

Just a reminder

The blade composed by three-colored light is said to be able to destroy any and all existences in the world. Once its true power is released, both Rank and classification rise up.

Since new thread was made as I posted this.

I have 3 gold berserkers, Herc, Lancelot and Nightingale. Who should I level up for myself/support slot?

2 weeks

Wow, who'd have thought Nightingale could be hot when she isn't drawn by someone who looks like they just finished the worst of the Monster Girl Quest art.

Best girl gareth when?

Also is someone going to compile the Knights stuff into a pastebin?

Which paid gacha should I roll if I need an AoE attacker (Waver doesn't count)?

xth for LoL collab

Nightingale for support slot, but why the fuck wouldn't you level all of them?

>Buy our shitty Extella garbage wank
>Ooo so mysterious
fucking shitty marketing bait, the servant

Literally only in this game for a fucking advertisement even though she's a poster servant

He draws her well even outside of the card art.

And I don't think the final ascension art is that bad either. Jing Ke's final ascension art is also really nice.

She has a great design ruined by a shit artist.

Cmon user, its not that bad

Well getting to 60-70 is pretty fast. But it feels like it takes me forever to level anything 70-90

#
#
#
>g|lf4gtumblrinas triggered over words
justfuckmyshitupfam

c90 is going to be fucking full of fate shit

>Wow, who'd have thought Nightingale could be hot when she isn't drawn by someone who looks like they just finished the worst of the Monster Girl Quest art.

>Implying Nightengale's artist is bad
>This meme

He just phoned in the card art

Who should I use with Arturia so I can NP spam with her as much as possible. I have Waver and Piece of Year 2030, but I'm not sure if I should use Drake or Shuten for my third slot.

I'm an Atalantasexual.

How hard will you mark if they title drop the name at the ending?

How goes your hunt for your favorite Servants, anons?

>He phoned in the most important part
he's fucking shit just for that alone, why would you be lazy as fuck for the art that the most people are going to see?

>500K FP
>no Serenity

AoE attacker in Cavalry is only Drake.

She does look like she was drawn by that one guy who just sticks women's torsos into animals and calls that a monster girl

>told to draw a mermaid
>draws a woman sticking out of a fish

Herc is possibly the strongest 4star servant and if you ever max his bond the CE makes him virtually immortal. If your other servants fit a crit team you may want to go Lancelot and arts would be Nightingale, however.

What's the ETA of a full scan of swimsuit Carmilla?

Parvati hasn't been released yet.

Will this be like the First one where it's got a main piece then a few small pieces afterwards.

If so i hope we get a small Altera piece.

It's not like we've been on Grand Orders using Chaldea's FATE summoning system or anything

most of it will be literal shit

No really good artists are doing anything for F/GO, even Fue's thing isn't a comic.

Granblue's toranoana entry for C90 alone is already 3-4x that of what Fate is getting, of course that doesn't account for artists who are only selling doujin works at booth rather than online but you get the idea. Fate just isn't a popular target for doujinshi and especially h-doujinshi.

3rd skill soon

Waiting for the 6th to catch the elaborate MODE

Still waiting for Percy and Edgemond

>calling others tumblr when he is one himself
just.

Knights has one single target and everything else is AoE, Cavalry has one AoE and everything else is single target (as far as damage NPs go, anyway)
Do the math

The real problem is that fucking nose, if it was a bit lower it would have been quite decent

Will it be good though? Also isn't Evil cat the best *4 Archer there is? not like there's much competition but still.

This looks quite informative.
Wish we had TLs of some sort.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TrfSDteVZnjUPz68rKzuZWZdZZBLqw03FlvEToOvqH0/htmlview?sle=true#

How dumb do you have to be to still reply to him?

>Meat
>Not Apple

Gross.

user it's the shitposter replying to himself, dont even bother

Calling all good goys. Everyone who rolled the paid gacha, share your spoils from selling your souls to our Jewish overlords at DW.

Got Scathach and Atalanta. Who were in my top 5.

Still missing Nero Bride, Saber Alter (Or Lancer Alter, though I have Santa at least), and Sanzou.

Still waiting on Mother Harlot, Semiramis and maybe Cleopatra for releases.

Got them all of my absolute favorite of each class, except for maybe one. I'm kinda up in the air about my favorite Archer between Nobu and the possibility of them releasing Kuro in the future.

Waiting on the Gawain/Arturia rate up though. I like them both a lot. Also whenever the hell Gozen comes out.

true, I didn't mean it'd be good shit though.

Yanagi should still deliver though, legend will never stop drawing Medusa.

There's always seemed like a bunch of non-H works

Maybe it was just the same dedicated artists

They don't even get that much money though it all goes to Sony and Type-Moon

Buff when? I want to star upgrade him.

There's plenty of BL ones though.

I still need to complete Camelot before I roll.
How many chapters is it? I'm like on 7.

I tried changing it a little bit and actually decent

Yanagi is a miracle of the C-verse

Fue almost always does non-h shit for Fate

He's the one who does the Ayako comics

Yeah 90% of fate doujins are BL shit

If they give Atalanta something to fill her NP bar, dodge or crit damage she will be pretty good

17 so hang in there faggot.

why?
It's not like the story summons are added to the FP gacha

I nearly punched my screen when I saw Tamamo, but then Ozzy came and I calmed down.

>vlad
I'm sorry

I got Ozzy and then rolled Da Vinci right afterwards

I was so psyched that I forgot to screen cap Da Vinci when I got her from the bonus quartz mere minutes later

Just turn gay.

Nobu has higher attack and guaranteed NP 5. Also solid enough skillset, aside her supportive skill is only for increasing NP charge, rather than Atalanta's Quick buff.

Didn't screencap the roll because the 5 star was the only good thing about it, but I'm very happy with who I got.

Bradamante when?

I want to go to C90 just to meet Yanagi and fucking worship him. Call me a fucking vanillafag but I really hope he doesn't change anything about his doujins.

look at all these filthy whales

Titty monk. Would have preferred Ozzy but she's pretty cute so it's ok too.

Got Nero, Gilgamesh, Scathach, Drake and Dantes.
Still hunting for Jack, currently none of the Casters or Zerkers interest me. Hopefully they add Holmes as a Caster and Extra Arc as Zerker.

there's nothing wrong with vanilla faggot.

>new
>complaining about a 5*
fucking goys I swear

Typical homo autist

>I nearly punched my screen when I saw Tamamo
>whale
>with shit taste
baka

Good, I have Scathach, Shuten, Raiko and Nito that I really like, now the only one I want is Ozzy

That's true.

Rolled for Mordred or Lancer Arturia.

Felt despair kick in when I saw Orion. Then I saw the golden Lancer and got my hopes up only to the get the wrong Lancer Arturia, despair kicked in even harder.

>vanillafag
>nothing wrong
Next you'll also say Solomon did nothing wrong.

>he had a taste of the loli imouto pussy
Just imagine her screaming "UN...RIVAAHHH" and leglocking Lancelot as Lancelot attempts to create another Galahad.

6)

>Mashu: “We have left the sandstorm belt and the buggy is in perfect condition! Very nice, Senpai! B-by the way… are you tired of driving? If you were, I could take over…”
>Protagonist: “I’m not giving you the wheel.”
>Mashu: “No, now, don’t say that. Just go talk with Da Vinci-chan in the back seat. I’ll handle the wheel and… yes, I’ll show you I can make a splendid jump over this dune!”
>Da Vinci: “You’re switching? Yes, yes, it’s dangerous to drive for more than one hour in a row. Want something to eat? A massage? Maybe want to make some fresh juice?”
>Protagonist: “This thing is way too convenient.”

Da Vinci tells you to order whatever you’d like, and that you’ll be able to take off the breathing mask soon since the energy concentration in the air is getting closer to normal as you leave the desert.

He draws his stuff well outside of the card art which will never stop making me laugh.

Did that Beowulf make you believe you'd gained Vlad or Cu Alter for a second?

My second Frankenstein spooked me. I was worried I was about to get Nightingale'd.

Xth for Best Pirates

Which gacha is this?

Kojiro-chan is pretty cute huh?

Yeah. I rolled while hoping for Jack. At least I didn't get a duplicate Waver. Oh well.

I want to eat Astolfo's boipucci like sunday dinner

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TrfSDteVZnjUPz68rKzuZWZdZZBLqw03FlvEToOvqH0/htmlview?sle=true#

oh wow, its a statistics droprate of items from collecting multiple runs. Very nice find user.

Haha it even has Best place to farm a particular item.

Continuing from the previous thread.

Jesus as Servant?

Skills in mind would be
Target Heal
Poison (cancer)

His NP would be dropping the Cross on someone.

Yes. Also getting the 5* last was nerve wracking, for a moment my pessimism made me think I wasn't even gonna get a 5* in the paid gacha