pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK (embed)
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for completeness

The fuck happened to Necro

walkers r gay lol

>Game launches
>Everyone is a walker

>A week passes
>Threads slowing down
>Still 1 new thread every hour
>Spoofers hated

>2 weeks pass
>Walkers vs spoofers

>3 weeks pass
>Walkers almost gone
>Footsteps removed
>Spoofers now have free reign

The game had a long luscious life but I think it's time to surrender

The fuck, Veeky Forums? I said include a picture.

So is this a new thing that I have to keep pressing a key to resume Necro every now and then? I thought that got fixed.

reminder legit botters are tired of your sniping meme

>legit botters
wut

why are you posting a webm of my gf

delete this

41.7163137234,-87.701442291
98% dragonite here btw

I think they'll do something about obviousbotters. Mapping is another matter.

PSA: IITC has been around since the early days of Ingress. It's technically breaking the ToS. So many people use it now, you'd have to ban most of the players if you were going to ban for using IITC.

what a fool i was

I just started to snipe. This is amazing.

Will donate 0.025 BTC for 98+% NidoranM line representative.

99 iv nidoranMALE

The sad truth that walker cucks can't see that's right in front of their face is that this game never had a chance with Niantic behind it. This game was on track to be dying in less than a month even if bots and spoofing didn't exist. It would have died off even sooner if the API didn't allow for scanning to be a thing.

Any ex-Ingress players here?
What do you think of all this?

moooooooot

How did y'all setup necrobot for sniping efficiently?

>discord is dead
>fake coords everywhere

the age of sniping is coming to a close

Thanks, give me your public key.

Does PokeSniper2 scan in the whole world or near the default coordinates from the user file?

>coming to a close
>when PokeSnipers still exists and still gives me easy rare shit
>when it only takes 5 seconds for me to verify a coordinates and has no cost

Why the hell didn't Niantic just move the Step tracker calculations to the actual device instead of having it done on the servers?

When entering a battle they already do a distance check as well as each time you throw a ball.

What is the point in having the distance calculations on the server?

This game was fucked from the start because Niantic is full of retards. There won't be any massive bans or fixes for months. If they will ban people it will only be for like a day or so. They have always been shit at listening to their community and fixing things in a timely matter.

-6.9407377707002, 109.13862651291 100 IV dratini

>joining Discrod
>ever
you deserved it
nobody wants to join some stupid ass chatroom when theres a general right here

92 iv arcanine
-33.9411482539,-151.149468161

I just spoofed 5 hours way and when i try to catch pokemon it goes out of the ball and dissapears and i cant get shit from poke stops ?

Is it over for me ?

F

where you think people are getting these coords they are posting?

These new clothes are so shit, I'm going back to Male trainer

I've been searching for them on my own using vision and posting here after confirming the IV

am i kill ?

pls answer ?

should i move back to my old location ?

i'm getting them off random globe spins on google maps and pokesnipers but i switch pokemon names. :^)
I want all sniperfaggots to die, it's like they don't even bot
95% gengar here btw

you were banned, delete account and start new

It's too late, you have to go deeper down the rabbit hole to get unbanned.

softban wait 1h

t. walkcuck that got cucked into botting and is now being a salty faggot about it :^)

thanks for the lapras senpai

i hope so

i just moved back to my old location

Jesus, i hope i didn't wasted the past 3 hours for nothing

91 iv porygon
51.4243489235,-0.0386997727068

Is Vaporeon still the best Eevolution?

yes

Pokesnipers gives rare mons, but what about common ones? I want to farm up shit like jigglypuff, poliwag, bellsprout, machop, shellder/, drowsee, voltorb, koffing, kabuto.

use a scanner and snipe it yourself?

Current Ingress player, posted the IITC map above.

In some ways PoGo has more gameplay than Ingress. In some ways, less. Right now, the only PvP happens at gyms. However, you can actually do shit between porta^Wpokéstops, even if it is just "catch pokémon" and "evolve shit".

In Ingress, PvP can be small scale, or it can involve legitimately fucking shit up for entire counties, states, even nations and whole continents at once by burying them under megafields. Getting in the way of fielder plans by throwing spam links up in the way. Sitting on a portal and just dropping resonators on it all casual as fuck while some guy wastes his entire ammo supply trying to take it.

You also have to move about a bit more in Ingress. Portals can only be hacked four times without modification, then they burn out for something like 4 hours.

Speaking of mods, Ingress has a lot more of them than PoGo's Lure. The Multi Hack portal mod extends the number of times you can hack a portal by some number, but at least +4 hacks. Shields buff a portal up so it's harder to take down. Turrets and Force Amps are your nasty mods that make portals go from just hitting attackers back to bitch slapping them down to 0 energy in short order.

Everything asides shields has a stacking penalty (so two force amps isn't 2x better than one force amp). Mods come in common, rare, very rare and special varieties with different power levels.

There's strategy in fielding, with ways and means of layering fields on top of each other to maximise the amount of MUs (Mind Units) you're getting per square metre. Or maybe you want to link a portal farm up so that each portal gets the maximum amount of defensive boost from linking, which is a different strategy.

However at the end of the day, you're basically drawing lines on a map and trying to make triangles. Probably more capacity for ebin troling though, since everyone playing the game could see your nation-sized green and blue dickbutt on the map.

>cheating in a casual game

>he calls it cheating

Disregard my last post I'm retarded. Downloading that Pokemon Go map right now. I was under the assumption that the only alternative was that pokevision site and it kinda blows.

>tfw I've been hoarding Poliwraths since day 1

It's fucking time.

What's the best settings to maximize the exp from lucky eggs in necrobot?

Any NidoranMale nests?

You all said I couldn't bot and snipe at the same time but it's working just fine what the fuck i cant trust anyone here anymore all this time i could have been doubling up twice as hard and quick

Scanning is a grey area, but spoofing and botting is outright, objectively cheating.

Admit it. Own it. Just don't deny it.

Botting and spoofing are cheating no matter how you try and slice it.

Is there a way to turn off transferring in necrobot?

What are you, a fucking child? Welcome to the real world kid

It's only cheating if you get caught.

Bot hit 30. Do you guys log into the bot account on the same phone that you have a legit account on? Or do you use Bluestacks?

how exactly is it cheating?
nobody here is spawning pokemon with 100% IV or throwing 999 masterballs at pokemon

Is the Pokemon GO Map exe any good?

>teh REAL WURLD
Okay, Morpheus. You're still cheating, and then denying it. Might want to check who's got the problem with reality there.

>These botter mental gymnastics.

W H O
H
O

C A R E S
A
R
E
S

JUST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

>tfw showed my coworker bot account
>he got into botting to shit on gyms with me
h-h-hooray?

Necro saying my account hasn't been verified but it has been? Any idea what I should?

>Poliwrath best defender now

Is it just because of bubble?

trying to bot but every time i try to launch it just exits out automatically. The log says launching rocket logger. necro discord isn't working for me pls help

God fucking damn.

HOW DO I DEFEAT LAPRASES AND SNORLAXES?

I know what you're thinking, hurr user is a scrub.

Sure, that's a fair assessment but I'm asking about Training for Prestige farming so I can stick a mon in there for my daily pocket change allowance. It's so fucking hard when the Gym is 4,000 / 8,000 prestige and the first one in the line-up is an 1800 CP Lapras. Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do? If it was an enemy Gym, I could take it down myself. But when it's an allied Gym, I have fuckall I can use to take it down 1v1. Sometimes I can get lucky and squeeze out 200 Prestige after several Hyper Potions and tries and that's with a Vaporeon. There are no good anti-Water Pokemon in my area (one of the public maps say there's a Pikachu spawn but I have to see one after several hours near it), and all the allied Laprases are always using Ice moves so it's not like a Grass Type would actually win 1v1.

There are no fucking Laprases or Snorlaxes in this city so I'm 99% sure they're just spoofers who stick to one or two Gyms but fuck, I don't care about that shit, I can't even get into my own team's Gym.

What Pokemon am I supposed to be using against allied Laprases and Snorlaxes?

>How is using GPS spoofing and bots to gain a fucking massive advantage in a game that you're supposed to go out and play, cheating?

>gaining an advantage means you're cheating
what's stopping you from spoofing when you're home?
are you too stpuid to get it to work?

try using 100 IV 2000+ cp kabutops or dragonites

His E-morals loool. Even though in the real world people use underhanded methods all the time to gain wealth and power with no repercussions.

@150133964
>Using outside programs to exploit GPS
>Not cheating
>It doesn't matter if I'm playing a game with god mode on, because I'm still playing! Its not cheating!!!!! XDDD

kys

so is there any scanner or anything that allows me to find specific pokemon (not only rare) to snipe?
I want to at least complete the pokedex before I drop this game.

git gud

if you are not botting and sniping then u r casul

>Transferred Pokemon - CP: 2016, IV: 99.9% [Best CP: 10, IV: 100%]

>His E-morals loool. Even though in the real world people use underhanded methods all the time to gain wealth and power with no repercussions.

Yes and everyone is completely fine with it.

xth for banwave when

>Thinking JSON is hard
I could probably write a bot. I just don't want to cheat at PoGo.

>what's stopping you from spoofing when you're home?

Or indeed, anywhere else? Maybe because I don't want to cheat at PoGo?

Funny thing is, I'm not the one throwing insults, or making scaremongering BANWAVE IS TEH CUMMING shitposts. I'm just stating the obvious, and you're the one writhing all over the place trying to deny it.

Others here don't have that problem, and yet you seem to. So, who's got the reality problem here?

>he fell for the IV meme

don't you have a 1500 CP cap?

>Assholes exist therefore it's not cheating.

I was obviously exaggerating, but 1500 doesn't apply to first stages.

I got your banwave right here baby

*unzips dick*

Spoofing/Botting/Sniping is all definitely cheating, I'm doing it too but I hope niantic bans everyone. they wont

So where the hell does automatic sniping in Necro pull coords from?

Should I set SnipeLocationServer to some pokesnipers URL or something?

>teleported to USA from EU without any wait time and not softbanned

N-NANI?
I already miss my softbans

I think it's using the old nest cords

No because then you'll be teleporting and get softbanned. At least in my experience.

Share your info bro. I'm trying to capture some of the shittier mons too because I'm autistic like that.

What Pokemon Go map are you downloading?

If you spoof in your home town to keep moving around, its still cheating, but its kind of forgivable, but if you're walking around your home town and then spoofing to central park or likewise no, you're a giant cheating faggot.

The one in the OP link.

what if your hometown is New York

you're just saving the $5.50 train fare by botting so it's okay

Naw just kidding I'm still a piece of shit

>tfw automatic sniping

>sniping jolteons

for what purpose

Should I bot my main account? Made one just for botting but I miss my legitimate bros a little bit.

>github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases
This one?

I haven't read OP since the very first PoGo thread. My brain just skips immediately to the second post now.