pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK (embed)
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot/wiki
pokevision.com/
twitter.com/PokeVisionGo/status/759666743115513856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw want to spam my local gyms with Wigglytuff

Anyone got any good Jigglypuff spawns?

FIRST FOR WALKER MASTER RACE

xth for Josh

1st for i need a girlfriend

Is there a difference between the python scanner and the scanner app?

when will nox be usable again?

After trying the scanner. It is MUCH more fun. Previously we just walked near pokestops, staying near lured ones. Now we can spring for some disappearing mon, trying to navigate the streets.

Is it normal for necro bot not to count its timer up normally? It goes up like every 30-90 seconds and does stuff for a few seconds and thats that.

Or does it just not count every second since its not really doing much of shit/waits for multiple stuff for an update

Relaxo best moveset?

Zen Headbutt and Body Slam as of right now.

I haven't updated my bot in over a week, my bot worked for about 10-20 minutes, now crashed and can't seem to recover. Do I need to update it or something? I'm still using 500kmh settings somewhere in Australia. Did the new update bring faster softbans, or?

85% dratini here:
37.811250, -122.410258

why did we need to create this thread

xth for automatic sniping

>both bots instantly crash on startup

WHyyyyyYyYyy, I'm 99% sure the servers are fully functional, yet they keep arbitrarily crashing down on me.

What's going on ;_;?

Screenshot fukd

I dont play this game, I came to this general when the game blew up out of curiosity few weeks ago. It was full of greentexts about anons leaving their basements for the first time in years, socializing and even meeting grills.

Today I was bored so I read two last threads. They are pretty much all about spoofing, botting sniping and calling walkers cucks. I'm not even sure what it looks like but I assume it is basically sitting in your house and watching some app. holy shit that was quick.

this is pretty sad, and speaks volumes about human race. pic related

not the human race, just people in Veeky Forums

i'm ordering pizza, grabbing a blanket, gonna sit back, watch some netflix and monitor my bots in the comfyness of my cool bed.

isn't it great?

only thing that speaks volumes about this game is butthurt walkfags literally in every general pretending to be people who don't play the game but thing these threads are shameful.

Literally no one does that. No one goes into a general of a game they don't play, make an assessment, return weeks later and only weeks later, with an image specifically titled "pokemon go," to make social commentary and complain about botting/spoofing/sniping. Who would literally do that and think anyone would care?

No one's falling for it.

PS even if you weren't a butthurt walkfag, nobody cares, because nobody is playing this game out of pride. No one's gonna read your post and be like "dang, he's right, my botting has really compromised the integrity of POKEMON GO GENERAL THREADS ON Veeky Forums, I should be ashamed."

pls stop wasting our post counts on this sort of shit

I just go to the /vp/ threads now

Today I beat my first gyms with my team of
>Porygon 520
>Raticate 588
>Golbat 612
>Weepinbell 912
>Pidgeotto 999
>Flareon 1131

And it was fun. I beat five gyms. Strongest opponent which I faced was a Snorlax of 1666.

Seems like I beat trash gyms, or were they left as they were to rotate gym leadership?

Got first team yellow gyms going for us in the town I live in.
Some gyms already got up to lvl 5. But got cp 800 pokemon at most to support.

Necrobot doesn't work.

I edited the job files in notepad and saved them. Necrobot now just opens and closes.

> No one goes into a general of a game they don't play, make an assessment, return weeks later and only weeks later, with an image specifically titled "pokemon go," to make social commentary and complain about botting/spoofing/sniping.
I just did, and the image is saved from the last thread and just renamed. I'm just interested in this fad but don't play it because I dont give a shit about pokemon, can you imagine that?

btw I'm not complaining, it's just an observation. I just find it sad that people hack mobile app to sit on their ass in home in a game where the only real ""gameplay""" is making, going outside and maybe scoring some pokepussy.

making friends*

Dragonite 100 iv

Holy shit botting was the best idea I've ever had, this is great. Just a question, I'm going to cyprus and if I leave it on for the 3 weeks I'm there, how far will I get?

is it possible to get the bot to do gym battles?

Doing it on the emulator is near impossible

>Doing it on the emulator is near impossible

What? Is your pc shit? Works fine for me

Then I must suck at battles, you dodge at yellow light flashes right?

Battling with 1 pokemon for 4 battles is insanely hard

Use a better mon you moron

Started botting a few days ago
Got sick of pokemon
friends still walk
help me pgg

If I want to stop botting, do I just close the exe?

Yes.

>cant fix the footprint problem
>might as well remove it
Fuck those lazy ass bastards.

and Niantic wonders why people are using PokeVision...

so if i want to snipe a different coord i need to change the setting in the config every time?

Just snipe

github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot/wiki so what is this shit, is it better than necro

Get ready for paid features. Necrobot has been the victim of a hostile takeover.

Basically. PAYED CONTENT PEOPLE!
Any good free bots out there?

>Not spoofing so that you can gloat to your normie friends over your 2831 Dragonite

>Reminder to completely uninstall Necro's fork of Necrobot right now. DO NOT run the .exe. He plans on pushing adware/malware to users because his own dev team just voted him off the project. The devs said he was a shitty person that didn't know what he was doing. In the Discord is the new fork run by the new lead. It is safe.

Be cautious anons.

uninstall necro? how? whats your source

They straight up said they were only going to give the latest code to donors to 'beta test'.

Enjoy your paid bot real soon.

>uninstall necro
>how
god dammit this general is great you cant make this shit up

Sounds like a bunch of vidictive cunts who want to try to trick people into jumping ship to their thing.

I'm trying to update the python scanner and Ive run into some trouble
the new version includes a config.ini that I apparently have to fill in for this to work correctly.
even though I pasted my Google API code into it, i get
error: argument -k\--gmaps-key is required

whats up with that?

Is this Necro shit legit? What should we do anons? Jump ship or stick with it

nevermind I just dumped the whole thing and started over

it would be nice if they kept their wiki up to date on new versions

Pokebitches

Anyone have a link to a legit APK of the new update?

What is that fucking face? Who thinks that looks good?

Chin-chan.

are the google logins not working for iphone?

>About to go walking on a trail with a shitload of pokestops
>Pull up to the parking lot, which happens to be by a gym
>See some guy looking at his phone a few cars down, gym is being attacked
>I feel like being a dick today
>Wait a few minutes for him to finish off gym, snipe it and put a CP 10 magikarp on it
>He throws his hands up and I can read his lips say "what the fuck"
>Challenges gym again
>I snipe it with another magikarp
>He looks mad
>I keep it up for another 15 minutes, I have an army of magikarp all named after Nazi generals
>He looks around parking lot, spots me, flips me off, rolls down window and starts yelling
>He takes gym again, let him have it this time
>Puts a CP 412 Pinsir on it
>lol
>Flips me off again with shit eating grin
>I take gym back, put a CP 1949 Snorlax on it, smile and wave at him
>He throws phone into his backseat and peels out of the parking lot, screaming

Heh.

Get the fuck out of here with this reddit tier story. No one flies into a rage because they lost a gym, you lying piece of shit.

anyone not able to login thru ptc on mob bot? my account is verified

Calm down, friend :^)

What's your rarest Pokemon?

I hatched a Porygon today

Anyone able to tell which one of these won't turn into a shitty nidoking with fury cutter

Lickytung / Doduo.

Where is the updated list for this? Silphroad??

when i try to use necrobot 0.3.3 it says the account ive been using is "unverified now exiting"
how do i fix this i want to use this to beat gyms ez pz

Yup sounds like you're permabanned, kid. Shouldn't have been so autistic I guess.

pokevision.com/

What the fuck is going on? No updates about this on twitter either.

but im not, i can log in on the game on my phone

Seems that they put in a throttle for number of requests. So their bots aren't able to function as is.

Just wait for the permaban.

Did you even open the link?

This is what it says for me: "Our services are currently unavailable - please visit our Twitter for updates."

Yeah, and I also have my own bot setup that works the same as theirs. You have to turn down the scan requests, and they're probably having a ton of issues because of it.

Why does Nidoran get more CP from evolving than Nidoran? Is the calculator just bullshitting me?

*Female more than male, I mean.

ivs

Wtf is with this last pokescanner app release. It's so fucking slow now.

twitter.com/PokeVisionGo/status/759666743115513856

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Veeky Forums BTFO.

So for some reason, my bot works normally, but the sniper won't detect any pokemon for ages, then shut down.

What's going on, brethren? Is this relevant to the pokevision boom?

Yes. Niantic shut down the access to pokemon maps somehow. No one can see what's around them anymore. This is really kind of shitty. I wanted to bike around and catch a couple today. It feels like they're killing their own game off for some reason. Now I just won't play.

The cucks are going to find a way to justify it I'm sure

I doubt it. They just completely removed the tracking system. Like this there is no point to playing at all. Twitter is not happy about this.

Oh well. Necro runs just fine without it. I'll just keep it going for now. Nothing to lose

Omg, that is hilarious.

Maybe they were going to sell that same exact service. I bet they are considering it now.

Those people were never part of the healthy competition in ANYTHING. Social and sexual activity, career, education.

It's simply nature running its course.

Is there any script to pull the direct values of your pokemons IVs into a list?

I know the google doc but having only a range gets on my nerves and I know there is pokeadvisor but I don't trust them with my account.

Well they better do it fast, because I already uninstalled. This horrible management physically hurts. What a terrible company.

The python scanner from two weeks ago still works

Up your mon then and get a better estimate.

Haven't played or sniped since yesterday morning. Has anything changed due to Pokevision dying?

Walkers are the girl, the guys are Niantic.
They don't care about you, they don't care about a good product. They just want some normie p2w cash.

If you're arent botting on principle against this deplorable company, you're a retard.

Without looking into it at all and using just my pure poke'knowledge I would say it's based on how CP is calculated.

Nidoqueen has more defensives (and I believe more stats overall) while nidoking has more in the important stats, like attack and speed.

>wake up
>pokevision down

whats the point in playing anymore?

>If you're arent botting on principle against this deplorable company, you're a retard.

If you're investing your finite time in the world to play a game made by such company, you're a seriously fucking retard.

>necro autoupdated
>didn't have a backup of my config
fuark

I waited too long to get into spoofing and shit didn't I?
I was going to start today, but now it seems like half the shit is dead

Yes

these are my settings for haxton but i only get about 75k xp/h, any advices on what to change to get more xp/h?

fucking yes