└ ARKS Report: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/report/extra/

■ Current Update (7/20): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-7272016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Shiny Summer Days (until 8/24), Eorzea Selection (until 8/10), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
└ 4th Anniversary Revival Scratches (until 8/10): pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20160727/accessory/

■ August Updates
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-44-recap/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11uBbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIojdS8dodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000IobsiNcFGAIklkGAIkdx000009oInfcD7oIecKJIJIcA000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ship 2 is the dark souls of video games

I'm glad I never came back to this shit game.

>people still playing this shit mobage wannabe
is this for real

Would anyone like to do some SHAQs or LQ perhaps?

postin' qunas

Caseals are the best
Prove me wrong

My last few experiences with the LQ were pretty horrid, I can't imagine it's gotten any better

You don't even look like a robot

sooooooo does anyone actually play this game???

Does Afin sing or have an ost in the game?

No, everything you see in lobby(even during EQs) is all NPC bots made by sega to trick you thinking there are people playing this game.

Why dont you post a caseal then you waste of human life

I actually need the Aura rod for my rainbow set. thats why im even doing it in the first place. also

>Fully boosted
>Killed angel and oceanids in lq
>The pug fails odin
Fuck me

OMG GAIS SHIT GAME RITE???? :3:3:3:3:3
MAYBE IF I KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE GAME I'LL GET SOME (You)s XDXDXDXD

>not killing odin on your own
what the fuck? do you even play?

TAXQ guy from last thread on ship4, I can be on in a bit if you want a buddy.

Miku is 100% caseal dont bully

>Caseals are the best

You're right about this but you're doing something wrong.

Why the fuck are you not using parts and dressing up like those fleshies?

Haha yeah xD

Expect pubs to fail this LQ. If you want to not fail it; just go do it solo.

Saiki starts dropping from Tokyo Gold at 60, right?

Yeah, But i've been playing fighting games again lately

Because i havent taken any pics of cast parts Miku
Or virtual on miku

And?
I quit for a year and I was able to burn it down ASAP on 3 man party

Then get to it.

I'm certain he has at least one character song on one of the character song albums

I suspect 61. I'm not really sure about that.

Ship 4
TD4 Trigger MPA - 6/12
Sunday 3:00 PM EST (4:00AM JST)
No triggers needed, come join for free cubes and stones.

goo gl/forms/ObL3auhxCF82QkBW2

WHY IS IT SHIP 4 ONLY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Maybe it's because the character that has them is on ship 4????

No wonder you died to a tank because you're so DUMB.

What's the cheapest swimwear I can put on a female character

WHY IS THE CHARACTER ON SHIP 4

why does it matter, you dont play the game!

why does a hamburger work faster than a drink full of nanomachines

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY PLAY THERE

MAYBE THEY HAVE THEIR MAIN ON SHIP 2 BUT THEY HAVE FRIENDS ON SHIP 4 AND PLAY WITH THEM

HELL IF I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHO IT IS.

WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?

WHY AREN'T YOU ON BEST4? EVER THINK OF THAT?

>login
>bouncer still in the game
>logout
Sega please fix your shit

why not message sega

I PLAYED TODAY ACCORDING TO 11 PEOPLE IN MY GROUP

IT"S PHANTASY STAR ONLINE [2]

THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD PLAY ON SHIP [2]

>in my clique
fixed that for you

We monitor this general to laugh at dumb gaijin and ban people that identify themselves using client modification.

I SHOULD? I ALREADY DID AND I FEEL MORE AT HOME ON SHIP 4 THAN SHIP 2

I DON'T HAVE TO RISK HAVING YOU IN MY MPA

I BET YOU DIE TO ONE OF THE TANKS IN YAMATO TOO

>ship 4 niggers still run Yamato
lol you deserve your violas

kek

Is it okay if the gaijin play the PSN version since that has no mods. Also PS Nova 2 when?

You're funny

TOO BAD, NO TRIGGER FOR YOU

ONE DOES NOT CARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE MISTAKES OF ONE'S YOUTH.

>shaq quartz is required for a revo
that's fucked up

NOT MY CLIQUE JERKFACE I ADVERTISED HERE DIDN"T I?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

I DIDNT

the thing prolly has barely 1mil HP, easily soloable if you're playing ranger

You played today? Are you sure?

it's the capsules more than anything else

just ask to run with people here

I-I would join, but I have social anxiety. Sorry!

>You're funny

You're dead, kid.

UH HUH

SURE

WINK WINK

That makes a lot of sense, does that also mean you should play on B[2]?

yea man it's even the cross ship block for multi-ship runs

when will Sega make male newmans cool again

>Giving people who joined late literally no fucking options besides collection file 13 stars and nox's?
>This is actually pretty fucking huge
It is, it makes gearing dumbed down, boring, and easy. No actual options because everything not 13 star collection files/nox's are completely fucking retarded to attempt to grind.

They can change all the 1-5 stars to NT and all the worthless fucking 10 stars and a lot of 9 stars but not the damn 11-13 stars of ACTUAL GOOD WEAPONS?

Fucking idiots.

I'm not sure why you think it matters that old type weapons are more difficult when new type weapons are there. I don't understand what's so frustrating about it to you? You have plenty of new type options even after eliminating the old types. Do you just want an old type weapon without having to work as hard for it than others did before?

You're getting worked up over something that really isn't a huge deal at all, even in the context of the game. It isn't even close to impossible to grind an old type weapon. If you're willing to put the effort into getting an Austere/Orbit, you sure as shit are willing to put in the minimal effort of actually grinding them.

It makes ultimate/CM have literally no purpose, which is awful because they're such good content

It makes a lot of content and things not worth the effort at all because you can just do a piss easy collect file(aura/revo) then NT grind that.

It's lame. It undermines a lot of content and just makes it waste of time and effort. I don't like that. I like options..

>Do you just want an old type weapon without having to work as hard for it than others did before?
See, I don't like this way of thinking.
It's why they didn'r update most 11-13 stars to NT, because "muh special snowflake" syndrome, but by catering to these fucking IMBECILES they've ended up making 95% of their games content irrelevant or a waste of fucking time, especially when it comes to 13 stars.

Game being good > pleasing old players.

Once you run out of weapons with Empe Embrace on them, what's best to use for fodder to feed NT weapons?

It would have become irrelevant either way. The current crop of weapons are going to become irrelevant eventually too. That's how all of these games work.

+4/+5 NT 10 stars give about the same exp. So make sure to check your drops.

I have an Imouto now!

No, there's tons of situational 13 stars for rainbow sets you can use, but since they're all fucking OT it's not worth the effort.

Like I'd enjoy ideal for bossing weapons that aura doesn't have, but fuck grinding an OT weapon.

Skull talis is BIS light talis imo because ragrants fucks your PP so fast, but fuck grinding OT weapons./

Orbit is BIS for a lot of weapons, but again, FUCK GRINDING OT WEAPONS.

See? There's tons of actually good BIS or situationally useful OT weapons - but they are such a gigantic fucking drag to grind that it's not worth getting. It makes you have less content to do, too, and less things to work towards. It's just bad for the game.

All to not make special snowflakes who "already did the grind" not mad. Pfft, that's garbage.

im pretty shure you both aint bloodrelated, shes nowhere as ugly as you

I think one reason why some old weapons didn't get NT version might be the grind values.

Like, it's possible to get a "full potential" Austere weapon by purchasing only one, if you have resources for it that is. If Austere were to be converted to NT you'd need 6, fucking 6 of them to reach its full potential. I doubt many people would be happy. And what if its NT counterparts weren't equal? Stronger or weaker, either way people would get pissed off. They'd most likely have to adjust costs for the all those weapons, probably couldn't be arsed.

Then again the game will move on and there will be changes. It's just inevitable and people will have to learn to deal with it.

I would love to see NT Ares, Ideal etc. because fuck the old system. Chances are no new players will be able to touch any of those for a quite long time. Why? Fucking lambdas. Sure weekly Lambda ratios have gotten better but they're still ass. Especially now that 13*s have become common and even skill rings require them, some of which are MANDATORY to have at high levels, possibly even 20. OT grinding is more expensive too.

Do you also bite your pillow while you cry

>but they are such a gigantic fucking drag to grind that it's not worth getting
So they're irrelevant.

>It makes you have less content to do
New content supercedes old content
AQ, XQ, etc. all went by the wayside as newer quests like new EQs and Ultimate and Challenge were released

You vociferate like this is a new thing but no no, my friend, this is how it has always been.

Thats to be expected Because she dpesn't have slav genes in her :^)

Fuck new weapons
I get bullied for not having one and its toxic

Orbit drop when

slav women look hot though

Now that Solus is a FI, who will take the crown of FO king? Mr Cool Ice?

>Solus is a FI,

HAHAHAHA SOME DAINTY ELF BOY THINKS HE'S READY FOR THE FI LEAGUE?

Which one of you is this?
XH TD4, gal wind techer with no affixes on his unit, his comment before was "this content is so hard that my 2% damage from no affixes will matter!".

Guy straight up is leeching and thinks it's acceptable and ok to join an XH TD4 without affixes on his units and using a fucking gal wind talis on TE in TD4.

>Thunda Thighs

all me, whatcha gonna do about it? that's right. nothing.

All my Orbit drops have been DBs.

thx yoyochon

Easy report you

>night arks mpa
>don't S rank
I don't even

>shit team mpa
>can't s rank
in other news, water is wet

Dude, Demise is like the easiest Eq ever made in the easiest game I ever played. Seriously, it's impossible to not get 2 S Ranks! What were they thinking releasing an Eq this easy? It doesn't even have anything like the 2 tank BOSSes in Yamato so it's impossible to die!

I don't even know who this person is and I don't care.

Don't worry, you are making the right choice

Shall i take the plunge?

Exactly :^)

>He has discord
Oh god....

That guy does nothing but post his characters here for attention.

He's really fucking pathetic and needs to be blocked/deleted by everyone until he goes away forever.

Why does sega allow players who can't even contribute to the MPA to join them?

>literally posting snuff webms
fucking hell

it doesnt matter if everyone in the world blocks him, as soon as he comes here everyone showers him and all the other stupid avatar fags with (you)s and they get all the attention they ever need.

Getting ray weapons is making me dislike playing this game.
I don't like basing my entire schedule around EQ's.
I hope vegas 13 stars are good.

Have you considered revos as an alternative to rays? They're functionally identical in terms of power, and you don't need to run a single EQ to get any of them.

>giving him just what he wants

Are you telling me that faggot made a second account, sent himself a request, and then blocked himself just to get that screenshot?

What's your favorite hacked setup /pso2g/? I play mostly FO and it's even more godlike with the trainer. Here's the skill tree I use:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11uBbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIojdS8dodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000IobsiNcFGAIklkGAIkdx000009oInfcD7oIecKJIJIcA000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

I was able to cut out all pp regen skills because the trainer allows me to have infinite pp and I removed flare tech s charge because zero delay basically makes it useless. Cutting out all the fluff allows me to max out 2 elements on Fo tree and all of them on Te tree. So now I can use both of the relevant compounds with wind mastery Zanverse to boost damage. And with infinite pp, filling the gauge takes no time at all. I'm just firing off compound after compound, it's fun as fuck. It's a godsend in TD4 too, I'm literally always 1st place (excluding td3) and usually get ruler of destruction title. I get a lot of GJs after TD runs and recently I've even has JP teams scouting me. It's pretty crazy.

Anything you guys like to do with the trainer?

Sounds like something he'd do.

Yes