>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29102910
serenesforest.net/2016/07/30/tellius-recollection-part-1-out-now-pre-orders-for-part-2/#more-32835
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja a best

>let's hope /feg/ isn't stupid for going into early threads
>goes into early threads to shit this out

You fucking disgust me, you know that?

>How should the AnnaCorp be? Should it be easier or harder? Should it emphasize on plot or level design?

I just wanted to make this thread so we didnt have to use one of the shitpost ones

Choose your meido

View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO I_need_BP_and accessories_please.jpg, 381KiB, 1160x870

/feg/ Fire EMblem gEneral Anonymous Sat 30 Jul 2016 19:48:03 No.150134824 ViewReport
Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses

>PreviousPost those NA castles. I need BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize an leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

?
>>

Corrin is the best meido

Visit/battle/gift back. Whatever. Beruka's are armed, but they do not move.

By the way - is their a cap to bond units? I have no received any in quite some times and my logbook has room still.

I love Sakura!

FUCK OFF YOU QUCK

Corrin, Laslow, Niles

Do you guys have a really strong Kinshi Knight Mozu by any chance?

>still not tripping
You're the worst poster here. I hope you know that. Worse than TharjaAnon by far.

Laslow

That Ryoma almost looks kinda hot.

Fucking garbage taste.

I like Hana

I think I do have a Kinshi Knight Mozu, but strong? Unfortunately she is not. I dropped her a bit through my play-through.

I assume you're still trying conquest endgame, yes? Perhaps another unit with pass would suffice?

Just filter my castle image. I will not resort to tripping. Sorry.

Ill take 1 Odin

Is Odin posing?

So the JP critical hit/skill activation quotes video was re uploaded to Nico video, and some of these comments do the characters dirty

Why they gotta call Reina Metagross? That's fucked up: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29102910

>belkafag suddenly here being more talkative than usual
>Drill nowhere to be seen
Hmmm. Really makes you think.

B-but user, those are all boys.

Cousin~ cousin~

jojo is shit, fuck off

Azura a shit.

Yes unfortunately I'm still trying Conquest endgame. What I need in particular is a mounted unit with some tank and enough damage to deal against Takumi, and can from one space away. I thought my Mozu could cut it out, but she only deals 60 damage with Crescent Bow.

>>Drill nowhere to be seen
Really? Cause i feel like I'm staring at Drill right now.... whoa.... so weird...

Whats wrong with Laslow meido?

>jojo is fabulous, fuck me
Fixed

Just making sure. Did you try using tonics to your advantage? Sometimes they can make the difference. If not I will see if I have such a unit to help you.

if those are all women, Niles immediately

got a soft spot for bad girls

Why is everything jojo with you jojofaggots?

Why do people keep bringing up Pokemon when it isn't related either?

nice thread!

Does it look like I'm talking about pokemon. Take your Jojo shit and fuck off.

I put all the tonics on her already for the 15 x 4 damage. ;_;

shes okay

I want to FUCK Charlotte

How strong do you need her? Give me a sec.

We know Xander

I don't see the point in letting Niles/Rhajat S support with a same-sex MU

there appears to be no real difference in dialogue, and the same-sex union flushes (Nina/)Kana down the drain for that campaign. It feels like nothing more than an ultimately pointless if not entirely detrimental novelty.

Strong enough to take on Takumi endgame. Actually it doesn't have to be Kinshi Knight Mozu, I just need a mounted unit that can attack from one space away. I have Crescent Bow, so it could be a Kinshi Knight Takumi or a Bow Knight Selena, something along those lines.

Xander pls

Cuck

Sweatera!

There was a difference in moon asides that its just fluff

First off, how much defense does he have? I don't recall. That said, you'd have to wait a day to get it. I already gave you my Nina so that's a problem. What stats and skills does your Mozu have?

I see. Rally Strength could be a possible solution. Pairing up Mozu with someone like Charlotte maybe.

I do not know if I have a specific unit geared towards end game Takumi sorry. I just kinda got lucky and dragon fanged him to death.

Your best bet would be using Corrin but it seems you cannot get close enough for 1 space combat.

Femui did have a unique S-rank convo with Rhajat, but Treehouse took that out and replaced it with the generic one

I don't know whether to give her Fighter or Spear Fighter.

Tat pecs, hnnnggggggggggh

Thank you again for the Nina! I guess I'll do another quick try and screen his stats. And waiting a day is fine, I was actually contemplating on finishing a run on Revelations (which I have yet to start) to create a really strong Kinshi Knight Takumi/Mozu, and then transferring them to my Conquest save to get things done.

>Belkakek acting smug and playing le advice man because Drill got banned
Fuck off autist. Instead of tripping or going away like you promised you're here being a little cunt. Drill's gonna come back and he's gonna shitpost because you refuse to cooperate. That makes you worse than any shitposter here. Fuck you. Not even gonna reply, no (You)'s for you attention whore.

Spear fighter would likely do more for her, compliments her DEF, seal def/spd works in favor of her weaker growths as well as a general debuff

fuck off drill

>He's seething
>He's shook

I'm trying to follow the two turn kill, because I'm having difficulty ferrying my Corrin all the way to Takumi. I keep getting freezed and the ninjas eventually debuff me to death.

Well, keep in mind that his Dragonskin might be a problem. This is the Mozu I have ready, it might not be that different from yours though.

FeMui had an entirely unique support line with Rhajat that was cute as fuck but now it's exactly the same as MaMuis in the English.

Corrin please

I see. The best I could do is throw pass on my Corrin. He has 10 mov/pass so maybe he can get you there (possibly 11 when paired up depending on class.)

If you like, the castle is easily seizable.
But that depends if your Corrin is strong enough. At the very least he could be a meat shield for the first phase of the fight.

TharjaAnon-kun, when I married Rhajat at revelation my Kana didnt pop out, what is this? :'(

Camilla!Nina's the best. I want to give her a baby and make her happy

Yeah they aren't too different. I guess I'll go back to my original plan and groom a super strong Mozu/Takumi in my Revelation run.

Are Camill and Niles the ones that have the freakiest sex?

Thanks! I'll just finish my quick (most likely failed) run and I'll check it out.

Probably

Explain

Shit taste.

I would like Rend Heaven as well. But at the same time, there's the extra HP. And Axefaire.

Lucina

is cute

NOT!

while 5 HP is nice, you get lancefaire, rend heaven, and that level 15 basara skill too if you wanted that plus a str/spd-6 after any fight. Fighter doesnt hold up personally

I always felt like the design screwed over Leda and Canaan, since they get the asymmetrical side pieces.

I wonder how Leo feels to have such a faggot for a son when Takumi has such an alpha stud

lucina feets in your face

serenesforest.net/2016/07/30/tellius-recollection-part-1-out-now-pre-orders-for-part-2/#more-32835

>28 unique posters

Sorry I hurt your feelings but I think she's the absolute best

>Shitllius
Who cares????

/feg/ is dead

my goodness

i wonder if fateslandia has such in-depth material

Is it confirmed?

I wanna see the age chart.

Fuck, maybe I should have dropped money on this. Tellius was awesome.

Yeah, but it takes time to get her to Spear Fighter. By then, she might already be in Hero with some Axe stuff in her belt. Plus one of her flaws is the mediocre HP.

It has been for a while. Drill was keeping us moving but he finally got banned so now we see the true speed of the thread.

I want to hold hands with Lyria!

Fair enough, im just speaking on the whole if grindings not an issue shell make vastly more use of spear fighting than fighter personally.
that and i just like spear fighters more

I'm mostly considering it because I always go Fighter for Hero. But since she has Mercenary, I thought maybe a change of pace might be interesting too. But then again, Berserker Sev.

Lunatic Endgame Takumi stats, just for reference

Yeah that's fair.

Ignore and report this faggot for being a shitposting imposter.

Post those NA castles. I need BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize an leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

I'm also sitting around 9200 BP. I'm almost there, so any and all help is appreciated to get there even faster.

Theyll both work to mend some of her shittier growths just comes down to you wanting a more offensive r defensive sev i guess, atleast in the leveling process, both should be pretty good offensively once she gets all her spear skills/rank up

I just noticed a minor detail, but he's colored purple in place of red.

I wish there was more Corrin & Charlotte artwork.

I love my two-faced bitch of a waifu!

Cuck.