/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Disgrace to the Master Race Edition
>Summer event coming soon, please look forward to it around the 2nd or 3rd week of August!

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL
>Previously on /xivg/!

hyur boypussy

Hyur appreciation thread!

tfw nothing to do because of this dang yokai event

hello

tfw you really want to make a nice dark tanned cat with Minfillia hair but you don't have it and can't even preview it on character creator or retainers.

Hyurs must die.

Do people in this general actually play, or is this another ERP oriented general full of avatar fags?

this hyur sucks

iktf

i just wanna do nidex but theres never any groups anymore

I'm trying, but there's a hold on my card or something.

Uh... race?

Yuck.

Take that back!

shyv is so autistic lol

Made an RP clone on Girugamesh.

Steps of Nald 9.1, 9.2

Come whisper me the horrible things you plan on doing to my tiny, fragile body

yes people play the game but most are playing the game and not posting here. the ones that do post here are mostly the other thing you asked about similar to all other mmo generals because there is no point in having a thread for a mmo where you can google or talk in game about any question you might have.

Just an ERP general filled with gay men.

yeah, this event is dicks.

Big Fish windows becoming further spread apart, but not far enough apart to fit in episodes of Kuuga.

Couple questions if you don't mind

How does player housing work in this game? It looks like there is limited real estate and not everyone can own a home.

I'm level 15, but only on the level 12 epic quest or whatever they are called, can I go help my level 10 friend catch up or is it too out of the way?

gay or straight catboi

Arenea...

it's just as well I'm not an actual dragon slayer

hello gamers

Either, doesn't really matter to me.

What anime should I watch while fishing?

none

please don't take my word

who is the cutest lizard and why is it aranea
why won't aranea frug me

Please stay there, degenerate.

She's too cute.

Wil you give better head if it's a race of your choice? Take your pick then

Is this the same tan au'ra as the one who wears black Summoner Lore clothes ?

Highlanders

xth for sexy female roes that aren't futa

Any suggestions for a 56 miner that can't get into the hinterlands due to MSQ restrictions? Am I able to survive doing the timed nodes in the areas I can mine in or is it REALLY a huge jump once I get to the hinterlands?

What if I'm not the decision making type?

Reporting for duty~

how about midlander how does that sound

Money money

Someone get Roestar-san in here

liar

do you erp?

please respond

Yes?

I don't think so

I don't, sorry

Can I suck you off...?

roes?

why did you cuck stratos

You can help your friend no problem, 2 levels of main story quests isn't much.
As for housing it's pretty much as irl, you go to the plot, shove money at it and it's yours. As long its available that is.

aranea can we fug

>Housing

There is limited real estate yes. However they are planning on pulldozing homes that have not been used in X amount of time so as to free up plots for purchase.

>Help friend catch up

Feel free. There are some instanced battles you will not be able to help with, but a friend is a big help to run dungeons/kill mobs etc

No!

But we are sisters

Terrible minions and weapons. This entire event is a waste and its pulling people from doing fun things.

What server are both of you from?

> its pulling people from doing fun things.

PotD already did that, though.

Friends aren't doing shit I'd like to do, so i am pretty much just at it now. Just got my 5th weapon, getting 3 more medals before I call it for the day.

O k a y

come to the girugamesh pgl guild in the next 10 minutes if u want an ass kissing

i don't want an infection from this disgusting catboy's lips on my bp

Palace of the Dead has actual feasible rewards.
Yo Kai is gay fucking bullshit for collectophiles.

Balmung

Odin

The only one that's even remotely passable is the greatsword.

>few scared shitless of walking up to folks to rp
I just realized I have no idea how to eticate in ffxiv works

Its rewards doesn't matter. We're talking things pulling people away from fun stuff here.

PotD is NOT fun.

>eticate

>eticate

Fun is subjective.
Usefulness is not.

What this user said

If you play on a smaller server you can probably get a house pretty easily. If you play on a mid-pop or a big server it will take a lot of money, on a mega server it will take a shitload of money. You can certainly make enough if you work at it, but housing is extremely limited and what you have to do is pay another player to relinquish their house and then you buy the plot back again.

They have a plan to start deleting unused houses like the other user said, but they aren't starting it up until September and then it's only the houses of people who don't log in for 45 days.

You can easily help your friend catch up.

Tanks are for ____.

is this normal

Yeah I can agree to that. Some of the minion are kinda cute though. Like this mother fucker is my favorite

treating like garbage

On topic is not either. Topic was again something that pulled people away from fun things.

Your autism is remarkable.

Dominating the healer

The bear? Yes

Whatever you do, do not poke the bear with your penis

the grip guard is made out of FABRIC.
not to mention it's static, so yeah, it's as stupid as the rest.

I was typing in haste.

>making excuses

good morning xivg! do you ever meet people and forget who they are by morning?
im not all that clever

Balmung?

It's not the greatest, but I'd say it's far from the worst. Pity about the inanimate fabric, though.

>image
what the heck? thats not me but it is cute!

i have an alt there but im usually on siren!

where is all the lewd today

this armour is pretty lewd

This yokai event is killing me, I can't take the grind anymore.

Cool, so you have an alt. Are you in to roleplay?

Mind logging in to your alt later if you don't?

You have til October dude. Take it easy.

Tfw I just want be in an FC full of people who care about the game and share mutual feelings about getting better.

Best lewd male glamours?

Yes. It's a B rank hunt mark. Each area has a B an A and an S. It will fuck you up until you get way stronger, so don't hit it whatever you do.

Pro-tip: You can store the yokai weapons in armoire to save retainer/inventory space.

not so much, i started playing years ago on balmung but couldn't really get into it. then when HW dropped i got into it again and started over on a dead server and stuck with it!

...I didn't know about that. Thanks user.

theres nothing to do.
post the earliest pic of your character.

any raiding fc then