Which tires does Veeky Forums run and what do they think of them?

Which tires does Veeky Forums run and what do they think of them?

>BF Goodrich G-Force sport comp 2

excellent grip on wet or dry pavement, rides smooth, very quiet however tramlines slightly and follows grooves in the road from time to time.
would recommend for intermediate hard driving

>BF Goodrich radial T/A
No grip and they're absolute shit in the rain, but damn do they look good.

Whatever is the cheapest at walmart

Viva 2 or w/e that is like $70 a tire

Toyo Proxes T1R for summer. Good dry grip, ok wet grip, very nice price. Quite loud and high rolling resistance

Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 for winter. Excellent on snow and ice, and terrible on everything else

>Toyo R888

Noisy as shit on the street, but cut my lap times down 4-5 sec on the track. They're fun

pilot super sports
had them for 15k miles and will need to be replace before a road trip in 2 months, will probably go with Extremecontact DW's because they are cheaper and should last a bit longer

>michelin pilot sport

great grip, kinda noisy, decent ride quality.

Continental Extremecontact DWS Ultra High performance all seasons

Good grip in wet,dry,everything in between. Wouldnt know about snow

Do wish I had a sportier summer tyre

Wrangler 65R18s

Don't actually need them but they came with the stock wheels.

Goodyear viva 3's. They're on my isuzu hombre, and they look mean from certain angles. I want to get taller tires but I can't find anything for my 15in rim. Any suggestions?

Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Michelin Pilot Sport 4
Continental SportContact 6
Dunlop SportMaxx RT2
Vredestein Ultrac Satin
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

The best, or nothing.

okay, kid

useless monkey

Firestone Destination LE/2
Actually really satisfied, amazing grip on wet pavement, totally silent on the highway and rides smoother than OPs mom.

>very quiet
those are loud as fuck compared to other summer tires ive had

>F Kumho Solus TA11 48$ per tire
>700treadwear
>hard tire

>Grip is boring
>Grip adds only premium to the price

Really?
OP here, I've had them for about a month and have been thoroughly impressed by how quiet they are even at 80-90 mph. I hear the tranny more than the tires at those speeds.

>Nokian Z-Line
Excellent grip on wet or dry, very quiet and cheap as hell compared to competition. Tread pattern looks nice as a bonus.

Kumhos or something. It was the cheapest tire they had. It's just tires who gives af.

whatever tires came on my evo when i bought it in december

shots fired,

I have the same ones in 245-50-16

big improvement in grip over my old 14" economy tires, but they seem to be wearing quickly. Other than that they're great.

Dunlop Direzza DZ-101. The highest tread life summer tire I can find for my car and they work really well. Also pretty cheap. Will be getting 102s next because these are no longer sold. Heard the 102s are much better.

>It has never rained where I live and what is this?

ftfy

Hoosier quick times for race
Kumho solus for road
Interco Boggers for offroad

Same as op in 275/40r17. Summer only no all season

Absolutley Rediculous amounts of traction in the rain.

>GRIP is boring

Reponsible sports car drivers laughing

>Responsible sports car drivers laughing

You do know that summer tires are far worse than all seasons, right?

bfg rival in 205 50 zr15. more grip than I need lol. one thing about these tires though is one of them had too much radial runout, like .035 in of loaded runout. not noticeable though, but something to think about if you're considering these tires.

I also have a cheap set of barum all seasons and a set of blizzaks. I definitely recommend the blizzaks but the barums make so much road noise it's stupid. they're more loud than both the rivals and the blizzaks.

Have a set of 1 season ran 18" Michelin super sports and car got totaled looking to trade for a set of 15" decent tires. Have a warranty on the michelins so I technically could get a brand new set for 100

I just got some rinkidink hankook all seasons for my s10. They're pretty quiet and they preform surprisingly well when its wet, haven't even hydroplaned once.

I have some Cooper weathermaster st2 for the winter. Great traction in snow but when it's icy things get pretty scary. Also might have been the fact I have an open diff and 2wd with no weight in the bed.

Overall they're pretty gud/10 would buy hankook again. Would reconsider the winter tires next time but they still do good so no complaints.

Tigerpaw touring. They came with the car. Should I feel anything other than muted appreciation that they exist and are keeping my car off the pavement?

Falken Azeris, they're hella grippy and feel great on my NA6 Miata.

Im 1000kms into achilles 2233 sport tyres(cheaper brand) on 205/45/16 on my civic and theyre holding up well, good grip in dry weather , ok in wet, These may only be sold in Australia though

>truck
Michelin LTX
>Miats
>late spring, summer, fall
RE-71R
>coldtimes
Continental ExxXXxxxXxtremeContact DWS
>DR650
Kenda 270
>V-Stronk
Shinko 705

Federal 595 RS-R

For some cheap taiwanese UHP tire it improved my laptimes by quite a margin on the ring. wonder how long they gonna last

I have some of those, just with smaller rims and bigger sidewalls. Only a couple thousand miles on them so far but I like them.

>You do know that summer tires are far worse than all seasons, right?

>being this retarded

I got federals on my supra they go pretty good
235/40/18 fronts
265/35/18 rears
pretty good in the dry but cant drive the cunt in the wet its slippery as fuck literally spun wheels slowly accelerating at like 2500rpm when I hit a bump

I got the same ones up front.
Wears slow, amazing grip.

In the rear I usually run Federal 595 RSR's
They're like 100 bucks a piece and have decent grip, so I don't feel bad when I decide to slide around in em.

>Michelin Pilot HXMX4

Harsh shit that keeps screeching. Plz recommend me something soft, silent and comfy

It's HX MXM4 actually.

Looking to pick up some new tires for my miata this summer
currently looking at:
NT01
Toyo R888

Is there anything similar in the ~$150 price that I should consider? Also which of those two tires would be better for togue?

Mickey Thompsons bruh

What are some good all seasons for a heavy American POS?

I'm buying semi-slicks for autocross or weekend fun so looking for comfort and longevity.

>buying expensive rubber

top kek, all about those boto genesys 218's homie

I had these on my AE86 until my friends dumbass neighbor decided to slash all of our tires while on some drug, lol...

Next morning gave me 1k to replace everything and purchased a set of Falken Sincera 211's for everyday driving

>falling for the rubber jew

Continental Premium Contact 5 or Vredstein Sportrac 5?
It's really hard to get Vredsteins here, tho.

Again with the same shit talk?

Go buy your used tires from who knows what background and please crash into a tree and die.

Fucking spic.

You know what, I'll bite.

South european. I get around 30 rainy days per year, at most. And it doesn't even rain that heavily. Why would I benefit from all-seasons over summer tyres?

Khumo road hugger gt's on my dd
Dry grip is fantastic for an economy tire, wet is good enough. I have not had the chance to use them in the snow yet though.

P zero's on my other car
Dry grip for days wet grip is okay at best.
Fucking loud compared to the other tires but otherwise ride nice.

Just order online, that's what I did for my Dunlops, any reputable european store will ship to Portugal.

Bridgestone Potenza RE050a

Shit in the wet. Shit in the dry. Shit braking. Shit sidewalls. FUCKING SHIT.

I could have scrubbed old people turd on the rims of my alloy and have had more traction than these fucking tires they're that fucking bad.

Are those road huggers worth it for all seasons? Theyre the cheapest one discount has in my size right now but its still like 500 something for everything.

You have no idea about what is a good tire now do you?

RE050a were one of the best tires out there for a couple years. No one on the competition got anywhere near them.

The very first thing you've got to learn is, not all tires go well with all cars.

Second, those are ultra soft tires that need temperature.

Third, get the fuck out cause you clearly are an idiot.

They are worth the price for an economy tire honestly. Discount tire charges for the lifetime replacement, disposal fee ec too. Ask them how much each tire is and not the full service price. I got my 225 50 17s for 100 each i believe.

>not all tires go well with all cars
SO IT'S ALMOST LIKE

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THOSE TIRES

RELATIVE TO MY OWN EXPERIENCES WITH THEM???????????????

WOAAAW

Hey man, calm down. Its okay.

You were generally speaking. If you wanted to talk about your experience you should have made such remark.

Confirmed for dumb ass nigger.

Potenza RE-11 is ~5 under your limit.
Potenza RE-71R is ~5 over your limit and it's worth every fucking penny.

MPSS master race.

>chrome wheels

Bridgestone RE-11 here. Wanted something that would have good grip for autocross without being dogshit for wear for daily driving (ie. RE-71R would not stand up to 40 mile a day commute on shitty roads). Enjoying them so far.

>caring about how your car looks
They drive the same as any other color/finish.

Nobody replied.

interesting... same tires but I can hear them at 45+ mph

What car do you have them on?

Mine are P235/70R16 on an '05 Mazda Tribute (very little sound deadening material)

> chrome wheels

Confirmed for a nigger or trailer trash.

There is no need to be upset user. They are the stock wheels that came on the car to pander to the target buyers (boomers). Also, I am of the Aryan race and I do not live in a trailer.

Does anyone have any experience with these Cooper RS3-S or RS3-A tires?

Pep-boys has pretty sikk dealz on them right now

Only decent thing someone as you present yourself should do is either have the wheels refurbished to non-chrome or change the wheels altogether.

> nigger or trailer trash at heart

Someone that writes "sikk" only needs the cheapest chinesium rubber available so that a crash and death ensues.

Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Ok Mr. Grand Autismo.

Is there some "rule of thumb" to use in guessing if a tire is noisy or not? Such as "this type of tread" is noisier or "that type of tread tends to be quieter"?

generally the harder the rubber the noisier it is, so your best guess is the tire lifetime

UTQG 300+ and you're looking at rock hard tires that last forever, have no grip, and squeal like pigs

235/70R15.
It's on an 01 mountaineer which is actually pretty decent at deadening noise if you maintain your weather seals.

Also remember, both of our tires are a lot bigger than on a sedan, and they aren't low profile get-stuck-in-damp-gravel tires. They're going to make a little bit of noise.
Relatively they're silent as fuck.

S P O R T C O M P 2 M A S T E R R A C E
P
O
R
T

C
O
M
P

M
A
S
T
E
R

R
A
C
E

325/65-18 Nitto Terra Grappler. Used to have Dura Grapplers, those were complete shit.