/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Rips are still coming, cases are still fun to do. Let's have a comfy edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Last case:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HkqE1AWg
pastebin.com/iWYrNGim
forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=30663&p=1278599
imgur.com/a/GnjGr
docs.google.com/document/d/1TQ74RgOBx-1F_LX5zmAUSHpKJe9AH258Bwru7NezWMU/edit
dropbox.com/sh/9qw76p8ora7h7k5/AAANNSkZt8sQWqVVxSpbl6pNa?dl=0
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7026
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7028
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7029
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have fun casing!

Comfy posting

Anyone excited for AA6 here in like a month or so?

Whoever said I was getting married I'm not. Just dealing with the last of the stuff o gotta do.

Anyone know how I can get DD sound files straight from the game files?

Yeah although I fucking got spoiled a a bit

Reposting for fresh thread.

DD cases 2 through 5 successfully uploaded.

pastebin.com/HkqE1AWg

DGS footage complete as well.

pastebin.com/iWYrNGim

Please add to content creation center.

I think we all got spoiled a bit about who the final culprit is. It's not like it's any different from the AA tradition though.

Also, happy marriage user, hope you are happy!

Sound effects: forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=30663&p=1278599

Good work user!

Rachel Alucard added when?

Congratulations on your marriage. Glad I was there to catch the bouquet.

But I just said I didn't get married...?

Thanks for the sound files.

Anyhow
This is the (a) to the happygun cus some user requested I put the rub against gun in the idle, which I think was a nice idea.

And the thing that is taking so long is pic related. I had to scrap what I had before and I'm drying to do it over.

Also there's one other set of emotes I haven't done and likely won't do. The thing where she zaps clonco and all of that.

God dammit

>next update might have witness ryunosuke, aura blackqull and l'belle
NOT
DEAD
GAEM

And thank you rippers!

It was quite a lovely wedding despite being same sex

>aurasquirt.gif

Threadly reminder to eat, /aog/.
Eat at least once a day.
And remember to archive your case docs on the wiki too!

sauce?

No problem. And if I'm not too busy next week I might do both Jinxie and Scuttlebutt since I actually know what the fuck I'm doing now.

Oh and one other thing. I was having some issues resizing the rips that were already done by argo. But don't worry I'll figure it out.

I will give 100% effort into getting something uploaded to the suggestion doc by tomorrow.

Well, that was a fun first case. Ruined, but fun/funny.

I need to test these to make sure I'm doing ok resizing here.

These look like they line up right?

If I need to I guess I'll have to test these ingame.

Oops

imgur.com/a/GnjGr

God dammit I had to wait an entire min to post this.

test ingame

It's been real, /aog/. Real fun, real shitty, real everything in between. I hope life treats you better than it treated me.

Bumping

This aurasquirt emote pisses me off.

Alright I'll do that now.

They don't. God dammit.

Some servers actually have sprites for her. Then again I guess that's why you're mentioning it

IF THEY GONNA BAN THE CHARACTER SANS THEN THEY GOTS TO BAN THE CHARACTER L AND INFERNO COP BECAUSE L AND INFERNO COP IS DISRESPECTFUL AND DEGRADING TO ALL OUR PLAYERS, AND LAST I CHECKED, THERE'S A HELL OF A LOT MORE DEATH NOTE/INFERNO COP REPRESENTATION OUT THERE THAN THERE ARE UNDERTALE, YOU MEMELOVER' KEK!

Here's your (you)

Trying to iniswap Alita Tiala, couldn't use second page of emotes so I changed the firstmode in the ini from 10 to 14. Now pic related happens. Help?

I just want my feather waifu breakdown dammit

firstmode=12
number=12

Can you scroll down to soundT and N too?

Its hard to use showing pictures but I finally got them lined up ingame.

Actually I lied.

Centering aura like that on the witness stand isn't going to work. Otherwise this emote, and probably a few others are going to get cut off.

So I gotta re-allign the ones I just did so that nothing fucking gets cut off. God dammit.

Ambidex Game doc is... done?

docs.google.com/document/d/1TQ74RgOBx-1F_LX5zmAUSHpKJe9AH258Bwru7NezWMU/edit

If anyone wants to give it a look.

Figured out what was wrong with Tiala, the buttons weren't named correctly. We may need some more buttons, though. Three of them (damage, breakdown, bracing for damage) have the same icon. Fixed emotions folder here, just replace everything:

dropbox.com/sh/9qw76p8ora7h7k5/AAANNSkZt8sQWqVVxSpbl6pNa?dl=0

>Prisoner's Dilemma: The Game

Is that a bad thing?

Yes and no, depending how the game actually plays.

For alita

Still resizing shit

Slow process of resizing.

I still haven't gotten aura to squirt properly for that one emote.

Still... resizing.

Don't let the thread die anons.

>still haven't gotten aura to squirt
l-lewd

It's such a quiet night in the thread and in AO.
It's almost a little stunning compared to what we've been having lately.

I really hope I do get her squirting, seriously.

I prefer this to bitching and bickering. Comfy is good.

It makes me a little sad that there isn't much happening in-game, but I'm happy to see that the thread has gone through its course.
Comfyness and fun are two of the most important aspects in AO, so you're right.
This thread makes me happy.

Hmmm

Yeah I was right. The screen itself cuts off part of her gun in this emote. But it isnt really noticable ingame

Soon!

Resizin still. About halfway done with resizing all the emotes... I think.

So, the AAI Phoenix user, was he working off of the sprites found from this, or are they custom-made?

Because those sprites and the ones we have now seem be the same.

Almost done...

He did most of them off the sprites on this, though there are custom ones like the crying one.

Those sprites were the base.

Not a single case in any area. Oh well. I guess I'll just do something else.

Alright, that makes more sense.

user, it's dead hours. The best thing you can do is go to a random area (most likely one with a few people), change the status to buildingopen, and start building. Advertise with /need, and people will slowly start trickling in.

I would start a case but I have shit to do tomorrow, early on. So I can't spend 6+ hours on a case.

DONE RESIZING ALL THESE GIFS!

Now back to making Aura squirt.

>Aura squirt.

S-stop! It's t-too l-lewd...

I helped that user fix up all the buttons. They're in the suggestion doc.

This is why I hate this emote. Every frame AE thinks aura is squirting out a damn cloud

Is that emote ever played somewhere else?

Nope.

But Im getting progress. Slowly.

So this is what it looks like without the background for this. Looks aight.

Now here's the torment. See those arrows? Blue is where I started, an hour ago. Green is where I am. Pink is where this animation ends.

Now the bottom pic. That's what the next frame looks like without me doing an rotobrushing. None of the water keeps it's shape, hell I even have to re-brush the fucking head on each frame.

This is hell. But I'm determined to get this emote done.

Im going to take a break here.

It's 3:40 AM and this makes me want to kill myself.

I'll get it done. I promise you.

If I get this emote done aura will have a total of 19 emotes. So technically I could fit one more in without making the weird off screen button things but I'm not doing the zap stuff. But if there is an emote you know of that'd be easy to do, let me know.

Alright I'm heading to bed. I did think of an emote to do though.

Doesn't aura show up without clonco at some point? I think so.

I'll look into it.

Night /Aog/. Remember to keep thread comfy.

Now we dead again

New thread usually means reposting old screencaps to keep it alive

If drama does one good thing, it's keeping the thread up.

I believe in an AO where DR and AA can co-exist. Mostly because I've seen it in cases already. In cases we all just try to have fun. Its usualy comfy up until something goes wrong, but that's human error. I'm glad the thread is so comfy tonight.

Should I progress with this?

Hey, anons. Another user here.
So I'm gonna try ripping DD Klavier. Wanna know the interesting part?
I haven't ripped anything before.
This is going to be nice practice, I feel, since we already have Klavier, and his DD version doesn't have many emotes, so he's a bit less essential, which means less pressure. When I get some progress done, I'll post something here. If it's crap, tell me it's crap and I'll try again. By the end, I wanna git gud to start making some neat rips for you nerds. That way, I can make as many DR rips as I want. :^)
But seriously, I hope to make it so that this server implodes a little slower. That is all.

Good luck user. Hope Klav is good practice for you.

Thanks! And, by the way, after I do this, I'll probably fix up normal Klavier a bit. He has some purple spots that are barely noticeable, but have been bugging me since forever. Look for them, they're there!
Anyways, I'll start work when I wake up. Or, I could just not sleep. I got a ton of soda to keep me up. It depends on how fast you want him. :^)

yes

F

Nice, someone is finally figuring out the right mindset for fun, you slowpokes

...that's kinda the point

>This game is meant to be played preferably with 9 people
Please stop trying to come up with new ways to pull people away from cases. Mafia is bad enough.

>arcade stops casing
this meme needs to end

Build better cases so people won't leave them for arcade then

Cases are shit anyway. If me and my friends want to play a game together then we will.

Is it ok to rip sounds from YT videos? I don't see any other way of getting Alita's breakdown sounds, seeing as AJ sfx downloads don't have it.

I'll glance through my footage to see if she does.

Rip them and see if they sound any good after the fact.

Maybe this emote will be better if you add a little more delay before she rubs again? Example:

>rub
>2 seconds later blink
>1 second later rub

Come back, user.
I-I want to case with you...

>call mod
>"I wanna use Leifa"
>"ok"

Done

I don't think that's the point.

I get it, what the Leifa is doing is weird. Is that all you wanted to convey with your quality post?

I'm gonna assume you're the leifafag in every area if you're really gonna be that aggressive to someone who is clearly not the person posting the screencaps.

How come you only play Leifa judge? You're pretty terrible at it.

As good as you are at making quality posts.

Found one instance of this happening. 2:07:09 in SoaringChris's final part of case 4.

My only friends are on AO and I'll be damned if anyone judges how I spend my time with them

Hogging the same character in every area every day should be a bannable offence.

>My only friends are on AO

If you still think games on the arcade are bad you need to spend some more time in this game. Some people are tired of casing after 6 months and are starting to leave, those games at least keeps them hooked.

Then again after 6 months I doubt anyone can quit this game forever. It's just an experience you will eventually miss.

Not to mention it's only done at the tail end of the day when most people can't commit to nitekrew casing.

I played through Ace Attorney in a weird order.
I beat Apollo Justice and the first 4 cases of Trials and Tribulations years ago.
I bought the Ace Attorney trilogy about a month ago and I beat Ace Attorney one and am half way through the final case of Justice For All, I don't know what I should do afterwards.
Should I go onto TT and restart it completely, go into TT and restart the final case or should I just say fuck it and move onto Dual Destinies?
I remember bits and pieces of TT and AJ but there are also large gaps.

I say replay T&T entirely, the last case kinda ties into the rest

A bit off topic but i dont suppose someone could tell me how long the first 3 AA games are? Played the first 2 cases on the first game and loved it so Ive always wanted to give them a go and need somthing to take up my time.

1 and 3 are about 20~ hours each, JFA is a bit shorter because it doesn't have a fifth case.

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7026
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7028
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7029