pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_6psn70g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for shit game

That's not what Lothric looks like

How badly would you fuck that face, if given the opportunity?

twincest

princess (male)

best weapons to infuse with mundane?

i'm max level with 99 all stats and the scaling looks like it's about 250 I think

Anyone needs to farm shackles, tongues, or suncoins? We can team up and help farm each other. I need 20 shackles.

Reminder, FC at Demon Bridge, pass dsg

i need sause

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_6psn70g8

>went on a kill streak in the fc yesterday
>haven't won a single battle today
I should go back to sleep

Who's that?

Today its 2 dudes rolling like crazy throwing occasional parries with caestus.

Just search Lothric r34

>DLC adds a boss gauntlet area for you to fight any boss you want whenever

>you need to offer that boss's soul though, after which the boss will be added to a list that you can choose from

>loading into the area
>"Memory of Ash"
>you spawn right in front of the boss's fog gate, no mobs anywhere, exits are blocked off with portals that allow you to return to the DLC

Y/N ?

First for idling at invasion hotspots with cursekill because fuck Rosaria's Edgelords

Man who thought a blonde female Champion of Ash in Prince Lothrics hoodnwould look so qt

What's the point of that? If you want to fight a boss you can just become a sunbro.

Fanartist's interpretation of the gay prince.

I know that feel

feels scrub man

>cut off tail
>no loot

This game is gay sometimes.

>run through everyone at first
>lose first fight and proceed to suck shit for the next 6
in other news this axe build is the tits

prince semen demon

Is this Paddrick? If so that axe build is decent, the Dragonslayer has surprisingly good follow-up on those Greataxe R1s.

You just come at a very bad time for the boss fight, with Emma dead and Lorian blind there is no one to tell him to take a bath.

You axe man? Was I lagging on your screen as well? Because that gr8axe hit my from something like 10 feet away

hhhnnnnnnnnnngggg

>tfw realizing how bored you are of dark souls 3 now
i got a good 300ish hours out of it but i feel like im done for until dlc comes out and hopefully freshens up both pve and pvp

>tonnes of fashion combinations leave me at exactly 70.00% and fatrolling
Anguish.

300 hours is pretty good for a game that lasts about 30

dark souls 3 in a nutshell

Daggers, broken straight sword. Anything with terrible damage

Share your axe build, axe man. It better feature winged knight twin axes as hip fashion.

the very same
hard to say I go for roll punishes alot and they're super iffy in DaS3 in terms of collision

Originally I use a SS for invading with this setup and use the greataxe to force HA trades
it works quite well but it's weak to Halberd/Fist weapons as per all my builds

Do these games just become mindless after the first run through? Took me 6 months off and on to beat DaS, took me 1 day to beat NG+

What's the best looking Souls armor and why is it the Fluted Set?

NG+7 respawning barf hollows seeded fight pit when?

sorry m8

someone make an event poster

God damn Boh you fucked me up good with that spin2win I didnt realize you could keep it going

out fucking skilled

Because it's so fucking good that they had to remove it in the rest of the games because it overshadowed everything else.

SL 30 +2 or +4?

Why is YouTube so Hell bent on trying to get me to watch this video?

It's been recommended for months. Should I give in and watch it, or is it Racist Mario 2.0?

>tfw best covenant is dead

It's actually funny. Go ahead.

If anyone is looking for fun way to invade new players, here it is.

Create a Deprived SL1 character.

Transfer a Dark Hand + White Ring + Hornet Ring from another character. Get your SL1 character to Rosaria, giff her 10 tongues and get your Obscuring Ring.

Now, the invading fun begins. Equip your Dark Hand, White Ring, & Hornet Ring. Hide using a White Branch or Chameleon (you can use Scholar's Ring for to fufill the 12 INT req).
Wait for everyone to pass by, then reveal yourself. Wait until one of the phantoms lags behind or goes AFK, and pick them off w/ a OHKO backstab with Dark Hand + Hornets. Then change into whatever armor set and weaponry they had on.

If the phantom you picked off wasn't the host's friend, most of the time it should be easy to trick them into thinking you're their white phantom.

At the right moment, kill the host.

+4 if you want to gankspank

>Should I give in and watch it, or is it Racist Mario 2.0?
It's two animated dudes cooping DS2 and having a grand old time, it's ok. Definitely not Racist Mario.

I believe +4 will match you with 2-6 and that SL range so yes.

Also use cheatengine to change your name

Depression finally did herself in it would seem

its pretty good

Nah just you dced, it was weird.

It's ok, nothing LOL SO RANDUM, or silly faces, just two dudes going through DaS2 making self aware jokes.

I made a charater based of what I feel Garruk from mtg would be like.

I just beat the 4 kings today at sl 15 to get some cracked red eye orbs to invade in the parish.

there;s tons of activity at lower levels. much more than mu higher level characters.

btwm how close is ds3 to ds1? heard it's a step up from ds2 since miyazaki returned..

I too miss the vagina convenant.

>funny thing happened in fc
>plays.tv didn't record it
man this app is kind of a pos

>btwm how close is ds3 to ds1? heard it's a step up from ds2 since miyazaki returned..
we haven't decided yet because Matthewmatosis hasn't graced us with his opinion yet.

Some love it, some hate it, some think it's ok, some don't care. It's definitely better than DS2 though.

Just use OBS or something

Lol

>tfw died to farron's memesword

I need to git gud

roll backwards

>FC at bridge
>just started the next cycle

It's ok user, those l1 2 hit stunlocks come out pretty fast and deals an assload of damage

>It's definitely better than DS2 though.
that is very highly debatable. for every step forward from DaS2 it takes, it takes about 3 more backwards

You can run there in 15 minutes

I'll take your word for it user. thanks :))

Which of the two people I beat with it in the FC are you? Both of those were great fights, especially the spacing on Paddrick's part.

Wagner

ive been having a bad night.

last night I did really good. this night I dont think ive won a single fight

im bad at this

You were using the DSS right? Don't worry about it, you played well. People really underestimate the Farron GS though, especially its combo ability and the spacing it can quickly close up with HA that compensates for its low AR. It's not nearly as bad as people say.

All of the games have their flaws but DS3 has great levels and bosses and with that alone it wins over DS2.

>but DS3 has great levels
is this bait..?

Is this?

the DSS is just shit in this game against anyone who's got more than half a brain.

its a shame because it was pretty viable in 2.

it doesnt help paladin builds in general are shit. Ive been trying to do a paladin build but DaS3 hates faith, so ive been scaling it back into a normal melee build with a heal

No?

Am I being baited here? You guys don't like the level design in DS3?

Yeah the DSS like most faith weapons are in reality quality weapons with a Faith requirement. What a shame.

they are linear as fuck, and bland. like the rest of the game

whats there to like? they are boring. It doesnt help that the game is so damn linear. God, its even more linear than DaS2.

DS3 has few of the largest and most complex levels of the entire series. The only thing beating them is probably Central Yharnam from Bloodborne.

At SL 130 how many points should I have in vigor? Currently at 27 but feels like I need more

The areas themselves are fine. I mean, Farron is awful, but cathedral and archives are godly.

Hating the latest released game is a meme here
Back when dark souls came out people used to shit on it and say demon's souls was better

Central Yharnam is the dull tutorial of BB. You're probably thinking of Cathedral Ward.

??? Not trolling genuine question idk if I just need to git gud or if I need to put more into health

Yeah no I cannot pvp for shit today
I'm out, see you faggots next weekend

Archives are good.

Cathedral's alright.

High Wall is pretty good, but that doesnt mean much considering it;s the first area in the ghame- Central Yharnam was also the best level in Bloodborne, and its clearly where all the attention went

I honestly find many of DaS3's levels forgettable. i can remember DaS1 and DaS2 areas, but DaS3..? i dunno.

I remember the catacombs, those were neat. but, the rest..? either retreads of DaS1, or just bland...

Well, now what?

This has to be bait. DS3 levels are like cream of the crop when it comes to classic Dark Souls level design and it doesn't drop the ball halfway through like DS1. The only thing I give you is the linearity but you have to remember that world design =/= level design.

I liked your build btw. using the crossbow to catch rolls is clever

You play another game

get more swordgrass and dregs you fucking casual

>talking shit about Central Yharnam
Ok, you people are not even worth it. I'm out.

Come back when you've done this.