/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Best Strawhat edition.

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Bart Sugo 7/28-7/30
>Set Sail for Moria's Mast Mansion 7/19-8/1
>Summer Time Stampede 8/2-8/15
>Skill Up 8/9-8/15
>Jul 19 - Aug 2 Wanze FN
>Jul 26 - Aug 2 Domino, Kalifa
>Jul 28 - Jul 29 Garp
>Jul 30 - Jul 31 Doffy
>Jul 31 - Aug 1 Aokiji
>Aug 1 - Aug 2 Buster Call
>Aug 2 - Aug 3 Enel
>Aug 5 - Aug 5 Mihawk

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Jul 26 - Aug 9 Film Gold FN
>Jul 28 - Aug 4 Noland and Calgara, Wapol, Kraken
>Jul 27 - Jul 31 Free RR Pull
>Jul 27 - Jul 31 Free RR Pull
>Aug 1 - Aug 7 Straw Hat Island
>Aug 5 - Aug 6 Shiki
>Aug 6 - Aug 7 Aokiji
>Aug 7 - Aug 8 Hera/Fatsopp
>Aug 8 - Aug 9 NM Luffy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WS1XNbNRx0Q&index=29&list=LLt4iILsjk4RR_RfC6q7AcDA
google.com/search?q=60 stamina doflamingo rayleigh team&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PO2IhGK3gs8
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D447:99:100:100:0,447:99:100:100:0,1179:99:100:100:0,261:99:100:100:0,249:99:100:100:0,647:99:100:100:0C2,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for
>tfw no one gives me a shoutout even tho I help in the thread and put helpful captains.

so two hours ago before sugo ended I pulled G3 and evolved and put a meat into him and maxed him out and shit and im using him to farm kalifa and i really dont understand how this guy isnt a legend.

im shitting out 600k+ damage every turn

for anyone who doesnt have marco/jozu/legend

this team 100% doffy even with bad spawns as long as you stall properly (you dont have to take any damage) youtube.com/watch?v=WS1XNbNRx0Q&index=29&list=LLt4iILsjk4RR_RfC6q7AcDA reference for stalling

all you need is CD lvl 17 on everything cooldown level 1 and max GPU

Can i beat doffy with rayray ?

Shootout to you user im glad you put that captain that one time, couldnt beat that mission without your help so thanks a lot

google.com/search?q=60 stamina doflamingo rayleigh team&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Find out yourself.
I even googled it for you.
For a non-asshole answer, probably not. With Jozu/Perona (if not Alvida) and GPU, I doubt you'll be able to get enough damage off. I don't know or care though because double MC Hopper works for me. And I have Rayleigh, myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=PO2IhGK3gs8

No but Rayray and 4 other units plus a friend just might

Thanks, my Mchopper is around lvl 70 and im worrying i might not have enough damage but i guess i will try that way

Can Kizaru replace Zephy on global r to make a shooter team work?

Zephyr's a god tier booster, so no Kizaru can't replace him.

Once we get all the raid bosses, shooters will be viable though.

Anything can replace Z on shooter teams, people on JP rarely use him as captain anymore even

No

Colesium needs to hurry up. It's so easy to get a character slotted since books rain from the sky

literally everyone uses Zephyr still.

>1 turn away from beating doffy

next time you fucker, next time

>touch screen has the habit of failing at the worst times, very rarely
>always when i can't take a fucking hit from stalling

i'm going to murder my phone in cold blood

So if I don't have a damage reducer, is it even worth gemming for a single copy of Doffy? I feel like I'll just get rekt again and again.

Post box. And you kinda need Jozu or a skilled up Perona.

Sugofest in JP was shortly, other than getting koza. Speaking of slasher crew, I got lucky while going through a certain story-mode island.

Too bad I don't have mihawk yet. I can possibly beat his 40 stamina with a double funk brother crew, but not for farming.

i spent 5 gems just doing the baby version for a copy the first time he came around because i calculated it'd take that much anyways if i tried 60 stam.

>try to beat 60sta doffy to see how far i am from it
>dies
>whatever i will get him next time
>wait why is my hp refilling
>here goes a gem
>well might aswell finish
>game crash
>die again

why is this game doing this ?

REFRESH YOUR BLACKBEARDS

(IM LOOKING AT YOU OREO)

ITS HOW THEY GET YOU

YOU NEED TO FORCE CLOSE THE APP RIGHT NOW!!!!

i dont get your point but i closed it anyway since im out of stamina

One Piece has the X-men problem where there's characters that should never lose with the powers they have but they're consistent jobbers

Eh, I don't feel like bothering with it then.

I've already calculated that I'll demolish Mihawk, and I'm only on day 30 now, so I probably shouldn't bother with it.

I just hope we get Alvida or Perona sometime soon.

alvida probably not anytime soon

power doesnt mean anything when rubber apparently beat everything

I have a max BB. What's your FC?

I am rubber, you are fat.

I take it you can't zombie doflamingo? Don't think I've ever actually used the no-defeat captains before.

If you can manage to kill one of the Doffy's before turn 5, and you bring a Jozu, yes, it is potentially possible.

Here's my box anyway. I ran the possible teams I could think of and it didn't really seam worth it. I do really want to go after Enel for one copy, but I can't even come up with anything.

At least I'll have a max Mihawk in a couple weeks.

783884067 YungnHung pirates if anyone else needs a max/max bb with sockets add me

Well I don't have Jozu anyways so nevermind that, more pig farming from fortnights I guess to level my characters.

oh also im going for about 50-60 copies so ill be refreshing all the time

You're one unit off of being able to clear 60 stam Doffy easily. I run 2xWB, Kidd, Arlong (who you can replace with Diamante), GPU and Jozu (can be replaced with Perona). You'll be able to easily farm him next time he comes around, and you only need one max CD WB.

That's the inherent problem with writing action comics like these
it doesn't matter if Blackbeard's power increases to the point where he can absorb all matter in the known universe in the blink of an eye
if the story demands he be defeated, he'll be defeated no matter how little sense it makes. Which is exactky why these pointless arguments need to stay on /a/

That's what I thought. At least Mihawk will be easy, and maxing him by day 40 isn't too bad I suppose.

I would love to get either Perona or WB books during skillup though.

Sadly, WB Books are a good while off, we got Kraken last skill up and Halloween straw hats come pretty rarely. Perona should definitely be soon though. Happy hunting.

I tried this 4 times. I used a gem after dying twice but I was able to do it the last two times. I was even hit by the giant the last time.

I have tried this team before and I'm almost always really unlucky with enemy attack turns and orbs. It still feels like I have to be lucky. Just give me Marco already!

you can take a hit from the giant and still beat doffy you only need about 60k hp to kill doffy when you get to him what are you character levels? whats killing you?

>tfw you fell for the Ohm is good meme
I have level 2 matching orb too

So was trying to 60 stam doffy even though not high level.
I can do it about half the time, problem is if I get a SINGLE bad orb on g3's or Arlong I'm never going to kill top Doffy before he binds.

The weird thing is though, in every video I look at, the g3's do WAY more damage than mine. I'm using a level 80 and a Max one, and they're doing literally twice the damage of mine.
What the hell is going on?

Jesus user

Are you using a maxed merry/sunny go?

KEK
haven't had a good kek in a while m8.
oh my.
anyways you probably still beat it using Alvida Special and finishing off one mingo

I am, even some candies.
But the comparison of one turn of damage for me and one turn of damage for them is about double.
Story Arlong is level 80, the difference should not be that huge, but it totally fucks me. He always lives to bind.

So what Fornight comes with LL Luffy books?

None on global yet, Tom is scheduled to have them and we should be getting him soon. However, they may replace his books with something else and put Neo Log Luffy books in a further down fortnight.

are you watching a video of them using SW Franky?

>max candied highest health Blackbeard team has nearly 200,000 hp
optc-db.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D447:99:100:100:0,447:99:100:100:0,1179:99:100:100:0,261:99:100:100:0,249:99:100:100:0,647:99:100:100:0C2,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Yeah, but I was ignoring the turn of his special.

>2 turn delay special that does 50k+ damage per turn over 5 turns
Man if that cool down wasn't shit

Yeah, only 6 months until the skillbooks. Yay.

I thought he still didn't have skill books on jp what fortnight are they in?

>6 months
>skillbooks JUST released in the Grand Tesoro fortnight on japan
I think it might be a little longer than that

His books are in the Tesoro fortnight.

This is the third time I've seen Doffy and I can't really farm him. I also can't get many Aokiji or eneru copies because I stupidly wasted my gems. It feels like I've stalled in my progress for a long time.

I checked and it's like 7 or 8 months, but whatever. It's basically the same thing.

Yeah this LL team is an over kill.

Maybe they'l move the new units' skilbooks up to replace all the SW units that we don't have.

I know not, but it would be nice

I don't know if we're getting this shit. I know Goldman is coming to English Burning Blood but who knows about anything else

>boris does multipull on his f2p account
>pulls red
>dupe sengoku
JUST

IF there's an issue, it would have to do with exclusive distribution deals that were already in place for the old films.

It's something that has definitely been addressed for all new ones.

This. Bandai makes all sort of games and toys for different mangas, one would think that they are taking extra precautions with the new content to prevent another film Z debacle.

They probably gave Funi exclusive rights to market and distribute content in the west related to the films, but who knows? They could even use Film Gold's licensing to get permission to use those characters in games and such.

I wouldn't have too much hope, but it's not too dissimilar to what's going on with Marvel and Sony right now.

>long leg homo gets beat by short leg homo
Shit don't add up also everyone who lost to dellinger are the ultimate jobbers. He OHKO like 4 of these fucks then Hakuba rapes him

I got 10 Mingo copies for now.
Time to sleep then I'll continue tomorrow. Good thing is Sunday.
Hopefully I'll max him.
then I'll get one copy of Aokiji since my Psy team sucks.
Mingo sockets are Orb boost and Cooldown Special right?

Lock/Despair or Lock/CDR. Orb/CDR is usually for the second Doffy.

Diamante is the ultimate Jobber.
He got his Ass handed by a guy with no haki and one leg.

Eh, it's kinda jobbing.

He mostly lost due to his personality. He could have just finished them off, but he just wanted to torture them for some reason.

What about that time Sugar jobbed to Usopp? :^)

I'd argue that Pica is a way bigger jobber
possibly Buffalo but then nobody really expected anything of him

>got knocked out by a face fault

How many people in the family weren't total jobbers?

fuck off ponyfucker pirates

stop blogging here

Sugar can't even fight for real everything about that whole situation just shows how incompetent Trebol is.
Buffalo and Baby 5 are joke characters remember when they were at Punk Hazard

Gladius put in an earnest effort and say what you will about Dellinger but you have to admit that the way he went out was bullshit

Dellinger had the most wins out of the whole crew followed by SeƱor Pink and Vergo who lost before Dressrosa but he did good work in Punk Hazard

>most wins out of the entire crew
>mopped up the literal shit-tier bottom of the barrel colosseum participants
>lost to the guy even fucking robin, one of the weakest post-timeskip strawhats, was able to stop

Sounds like a hollow victory to me

This is why powerlevel faggotry ruins everything.

To be fair Robin's only low tier because Oda knows if he wanted her to she'd win every engagement going away, probably with zero injuries. Her power is absurdly busted without the extreme plot limitations Oda puts in place.

Like is there anyone who thinks Robin couldn't have kicked the living shit out of Diamante? The only reason she didn't is because Oda thought it would be cooler for Kyros to have his revenge

How many Doffys have you guys lost on human error so far?

I'm like 15/17

2/10

*rather I've lost 2 out of the 17 I've ran

Robin got nerfed the moment it was established that she takes feedback damage from her sprouted limbs and the fact that they only have as much strength as she has. A sea of limbs literally becomes a sea of targets

As good a point you guys are making
Robin was nerfed because she's a woman in a battle shounen that is One Piece and this genre is notorious for downplaying the female cast.
Why do you think Nami doesn't do anything anymore except run around in bikini tops

Oh I'm fully aware. It's kind of funny though because Oda has designed some of the most powerful women in manga and he never lets them really do anything.

Although I suppose the one time he did we got Sugar having to be beaten through pure luck so maybe he's just not confident in his writing abilities.

>so maybe he's just not confident in his writing abilities.
Well let's be fair here after 800+ chapters of story over the course of ~2 decades it's a miracle the quality of One Piece is still enjoyable he's probably wringing every brain cell he has to keep the series' head above water

Tbh as inconsistent as New World has been overall, Oda's been on a roll recently. All this Sanji and Big Mom shit is legit great and remaining interesting so far.

Maybe he's not a total hack

Good point, I have admittedly gotten really interested in where this whole arc is going

The battles have never been as good as the in-between pre/post arcs. It's almost kind of bizarre that he's even making a battle series when his wheelhouse is more towards drama.

I guess calling it purely battle isn't fair though. It has a much larger adventure/drama percentage than any of the other long-running battle series.

First, I'm not him. Second, how can I not complain about this bullshit?

Robin has done more post time skip than she ever got to do pre

I actually enjoyed most of Dressrosa but Punk Hazard's final clashes were mad disappointing and Fishman Island is straight trash all the way through.

Really because I have yet to see her top this

why the fuck are you using ohm

throw arlong on that team. either one.