/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #30 - It was me all along Edition

Previous thread: >Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MzL4IA16k78
youtube.com/watch?v=nmB9LsIozSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for tetraforce
▲▲
▲▲

Have a wonderful day.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Don't tell me what to do

>Great Bay Temple
>good

Great Bay Temple sucks balls.

Gathering the eggs is worse.

Don't sass Tulpanon

DAT
FUCKING
MOOSH
THO

I'm sorry you're bad at that temple. I'm sorry you're so bad at playing Zelda games. I'm sorry that your life in general isn't what you thought it would be at this point. I'd give you a beer, but hey whatever, fuck it.

MOOSH IS A FUCKING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

>Gathering the eggs is worse.

It all sucks honestly. The Beaver Race, the mini-games, it all sucks. The only enjoyable part is how Zora's Hall looks and the band members playing old Zelda themes.

Great Bay is the one part of MM I just can't stand. Woodfall is easy and simple, Snowhead is easy and has the Goron Race and looks nice in Spring. Ikana is fucking fantastic outside of the Gibdo trading. But Great Bay...it all sucks.

You know what sucks balls?
Not Ancient Cistern that's what

Watch your back yo...
Watch it...

I mean, out of all the MM Water content, the eggs was the worst part. The 3DS version made it a tad more bearable though.

But this;
"Great Bay is the one part of MM I just can't stand. Woodfall is easy and simple, Snowhead is easy and has the Goron Race and looks nice in Spring. Ikana is fucking fantastic outside of the Gibdo trading. But Great Bay...it all sucks."

I completely agree.

MM isn't hard by any means user, Great Bay is just poorly designed and there is nothing fun about it. Not aesthetically, not layout out, not Gekko or Wart, not Gyorg. It all sucks .It's the worst Water Themed Dungeon in the series.

Ancient Cistern was fun, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Reminder that Vaati is the real BBEG of BotW and Ganon is just a red herring.

Ancient Cistern is the only water dungeon that didn't suck.

>I mean, out of all the MM Water content, the eggs was the worst part. The 3DS version made it a tad more bearable though.

I won't disagree with that. It's a lot more simple if you grab the Stone Mask before hand in N64, but it is definitely the worst part of Great Bay.

>Fist time playing Ancient Cistern
>"Fucking zombies?"
>Avoid them avoid them avoid them.
>Creep slowly towards large platform in lava.
>"this must be where a mini boss is."
>"Really? Nothing?"
>Rope climb, heh heh.

>Play it again years later.
>"Oh yeah, the zombies."
>"Huh, those guys are weak."
>"Was there a boss fight on this platform?"
>"I guess not. Why did I think that?"
>Rope climb, heh heh.

>implying calamity ganon isn't ganon, vaati and malladus fused

Zombies you say? I heard you like dipping people in noxious acid. This is not the future I fought for in SS. ;_;

Koloktos is a contender for best boss out of every zelda game

Ancient Cistern was good because zombies, SNAAAAAKE EAAAAATER, and youtu.be/MzL4IA16k78

The music fucking makes the fight, as well as the Wind Waker reference.

Darknuts on the gate?

I dunno. If it is, then it looks xbox huge.

>the Wind Waker reference.
??

He returns and he's lost weight.

Picking up Koloktos' swords and cutting shit up like a maniac?

I loved this guy

In TP, it looked like chainmail armor under the suit of armor.
In TPHD, it looks like The Imprisoned skin texture under the armor.

Pre-existing textures likely. This was his concept art outside of the armor. Granted the design did change a bit.

He looks like some weird combination of a Moblin and Dinoflos.

More Moblin/Pig Ganon than Dinoflos imo

True, but I can see some reptilian features in him as well, more so in the final design what with the tail and all.

We also have this, a concept art of a Twili Village.

Is that a fucking Twilawn Mower?

I hope that motherfucker is either a fuckhuge guy that towers over you and is hard as balls to kill.

Or a very nice guy who gives you a riddle that's hard as fuck to solve

Majora's Mask was objectively the best zelda game of all time

It's apparently like a barrel and he's stealing food from an undeserving village according to HH.

Stop baiting.

I would have preferred a Twilawn Mower

I like it a lot, but I am surprised how many times I've seen people that give up without ever figuring out how to cure the Deku Scrub curse.

>I would have preferred a Twilawn Mower

I'm sure Midna will introduce those one day. I mean they have holograms, lights, and other things. Midna probably got inspired by TP Link's pot breaking and grass cutting.

My personal favorite, but probably not the best.

WHERE THE FUCK IS RIDDLE user

That is the new riddle.

>Or a very nice guy who gives you a riddle that's hard as fuck to solve

>what do these monsters have in common?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>previous thread's theory about the two Triforces being a hexagram

It forms a diamond you sillies.
That would also explain why Fi and Ghirahim have diamond emblems on their chests - since they are sacred swords on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

It definitely remains to be the most unique entry in the series, that's for sure.

Nothing quite like it in gaming, even after all of these years.

He's far and gone, but near and close.
When he posts, the rhymes arose.
Never the answer, do we get.
Because that user, is doing a bit.

Where is he? Can you solve this riddle?

>Jews

You do know that the hexagram predates Jewish religion, right? IIRC, it's originally some sort of relgious Indian/pagan symbolism.

On the joke side, the Sheikah symbol clearly takes some inspiration from the Illuminati symbol. But after all we've learned from them over the years, it's surprisingly fitting for them now.

>yfw game has no Malon

>a series that started off with an item called the Holy Bible and crosses
>a series that has had official art of Link praying to Jesus on the cross
>a series that has had egyptian and islamic symbols
>a series that details 3 goddesses forming an omnipotent holy trinity
>a series where there is constant battle over a sacred realm and holy artifact
>a series where demons are constantly trying to cause a calamity/apocalypse/armageddon/etc.
>implying the two triforces wouldn't form the star of david

>malon is in
>romance is a thing
>equip full armor set
>going behind her gives option to "sneakstrike"
>link picks her up
>instantly falls in love

>all this Christianity

>guise two triforces make the jewish star!

kys

The series borrows a lot from Indian religion and mythology as well. Hell the whole cycle between the 3 Triforce wielders is ripped straight out of Hindu religion and its cycles.

It actually doesn't. The Star of David was originally used in Synagogues in Galilee as a type of architectural ornament. Used in Jewish practices as part of the Ring of Solomon and later the Star of David. The Ring of Solomon typically depicting old Jewish alchemical symbols for Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water and was used to bind demons. Originally calling it the Shield of David.

That specific symbol has been a thing for Jews for ages.

>midnafags rigged a poll against best girl malon

You do know Christianity stems from Judaism right? The only instances of Christianity in heavy doses are in the Downfall Timeline (after an apocalypse where people have hidden in the mountains and caves away from The Beast, Ganon).
It does, it takes a lot from a variety of religions actually. But it does have a lot of roots in the Abrahamic Religions.

Malon was actually in the lead by a good number (more than the thread count) after the first hour or two. Then it just dissolved into pure hell.

I can tell you without any doubts that the malonfucker was proxying her right from the start

when the poll started midna was winning legit and would've probably won without proxy votes

then malonfags started proxying and the votes went into the hundreds and malon was in the lead for a while, but eventually midnafags woke up and out-proxied them

>tfw you've always been here and just voted once per poll

It's a shame, I have all the time in the world, I could have rigged the polls terribly.

>Fi lost.
>Midna won.
How pathetic is Fi?

IF THE FUCKING POLL HAD BEEN ACTUAL 24 HOURS FI WOULD HAVE FUCKING WON

Nah. She just didn't deserve to win, so she lost.

If there hadn't been proxying Fi would have lost to Cia. Cia was ahead the entire time until the proxies started coming through.

This was your punishment for damning the bracket from the start. It's karma.

Fi is dead, only a sword remains.

Long live the Queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmB9LsIozSQ

That Fi poll is probably still up, if you want to run it up the other way. Hitting 1000 would be an interesting revenge.

>Long live the Queen.

Pic related. Yes, Fi is our queen. Still alive and well

Dark Nut, Show me The forbidden Orgasms

The Best Sage will also take her rightful Iron Throne of /lozg/.

You will not stop her or her Bombos.

Oh really? I was confused because the poll says something different.

>tfw it took you this long to realize the Hylian Bird/Loftwing is on the belt despite knowing there are Good and Bad Dark Nuts

Well now.

A meaningless poll at that, but you can believe whatever. After all, proxy voting is always a valid method to chose something.

>Wizzrobe and Darknut are both guardians in SS's Silent Realms.
>Turns out Wizzrobe are female.
>Turns out Wizzrobe and Darknut are actually the same species.

If it was meaningless you wouldn't have went so hard to proxy Fi in the first place.

Checkmate Sword.

Saria: 1
Dead AI: 0

>proxy voting is always a valid method to chose something.
Midna BTFO by based Fi.

Riiiiight. Sure.

Malon won in the universe i come from

I wouldn't mind if Fi had won, but I haven't proxy voted in the polls.

Well they both actually vary. Wizzrobes are typically birds, but other types exist, like in Termina.

And Dark Nuts vary heavily. Some of them are Anubis/Dogs, some are humans, some are other things.

>The Best Sage will also take her rightful Iron Throne of /lozg/.
>You will not stop her or her Bombos.
Proxys are revved up and ready to go as soon as needed. If I need to bring these fucking polls to 2000+ votes I will. Saria is not going to win m8

She killed Fi so easily. She can't be stopped. Saria forever.

does she have arms?

HH says yes, but all her models lack arms and imo she doesn't.

Feathered wings, and one claw where a thumb would be.

Saria vs. Midna will be the finals and you'll like it.

>Master, there is a 98% chance that I am suffering from a painful brain freeze.

I really fucking need to know if Fi refers to link as goshujin-sama in the japanese version.

Are any of the games made after Twilight Princess worth playing or buying a Wii U for?

Sure, but none of the games are exclusive to the WiiU.

Whoa WHAT all this time I thought Skyward Sword was for the Wii U, not the Wii

It's definitely for the Wii. There are HD variants of WW and TP for the WiiU, but of course they already exist for the Gamecube. Hyrule Warriors is for WiiU and the 3ds, but it is really just a Zelda re-skin of Dynasty Warriors.

Really?