pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK (embed)
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

First for BOT master race

First for worst general on Veeky Forums

Spoofers get cancer.

1st

You might want to remove nero's bot from the OP

>not the "Necro is Kill" edition
>bottapocalpyse

So what's the new go-to now that Necro is kill?

bots is kill fuck this gay game

>adjusted battle move damage values for some pokemon
>modified battle damage calculation
what moves did they rebalance?

My bot has been running fine all night.

Update your bot moron

what was wrong with greengold again?

who else /walkertil3stepthenspooftilnecropocolypsethensnipe/ master race?

So why aren't you guys using the compiled versions that don't have auto update?

OK so now that Pogo has updated and Nox is outdated how am I supposed to spooooooooooooof?

whats wrong with necro now

Spoofers are literal scum tier.

What is the point of cheating in a game where winning means nothing? Do you just like to make little kids cry when they can't even compete with any gyms in their area?

uh..update the app? nox doesnt stop you from updating the app user..

I would like to save an offline copy and upload it to my Google Maps account.

Is that possible?

Tried both the browser and the play store.

Not a compatible device.

so i just need a victreebell and a weezing

where to find

I really wish PTC would come back up so my pokeradar would work again

youre doing it wrong. drag and drop the apk onto nox.

if youre this retarded you might want to just stop while youre ahead though

>walkfag mad that last patch buffed spoofers

>tfw both bots still working perfectly

My bad. Eh, it's 5AM here. I'm sure next time it hits 750, someone with less fuzz in their head and a better prepped template can do it.

>implying little kids aren't spoofing the hardest

everybody come laugh at this clown who completely forgot what kids are like

And where would I find the apk if I can't download it from the official site because it tells me my device is incompatible both on my PC and through Nox?

You make this seem like everyone should just know this stuff when really they don't.

wat

HOLY SHIT GOOGLE

Japan has an insane reliance on pokevision and rumors are saying Niantic is planning to kill It off soon, if it hasn't already happened yet

? what u wattin about

JUST LINK THE FUCKING APK

go home stev

Googling doesn't tell me what site is safe to use or if the apk is legitimate. If you're the type of person to just download and install the first thing you see then you should not be looking down your nose at people like you're some sort of tech god.

>every PoGo thread is retards asking how to cheat
You guys know how to have a good time.

?? fampai u got me confused this is patrick

I like pokeradar but pokevision is kind of shit, I would be okay with them killing it off.

I use the apkmirror copy. Seems good, hasn't destroyed my phone or raped any small animals yet.

Thank you.

i cant log in anymore on my level 36

rip

good thing i have 8 bot alts

Googling WILL tell you what site is safe to use by asking what sites are safe to use to get APKs from, no one here is acting like a tech god because they know how to retrieve information from a fucking search engine for god sakes. WHO KEEPS SPOONFEEDING THESE CHILDREN?

I like Pokevision since it usually is reliable but I wish it didn't go down so often.

The current state of this sub after Necro's dehtronement reminds me of that one scene in 50 First Dates starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore

look m80 I think you've got it confused. Time to sayy goodbye

Where is ditto?

You spend 10x more time arguing than giving out the relevant information. Your impotent wailing solves nothing and just prolongs the things that upset you.

i think i have carpal tunnel

nox isn't working anymore since the update, how do i update the app on nox? normal way to update apps doesn't seem to be working.

how did the patch buff spoofers?

Did I do good, /pgg/?

thanks I just got fired

>do not trespass while playing Pokemon Go

No danger of that, cunts.

>sub-3k dragons
trash

>browsing Veeky Forums at work

kek

whats the first one?

Does anyone know how I can make spegelli bot mass transfer anything below 1500cp regardless of IV? I have so many low CP pokemon and at this rate I can just snipe high IV high CP ones.

The worst general is /srg/ by far. At least this one stays on topic.

Considering people cheat so often in this game, it completely downs out any real merit and all your work is meaningless.

SPOOFERS KYS PLS

>live in a small bible belt town
>playing pokemon go is pretty good because ingress nerds lived here
>go to church on sunday
>preacher gives "pokemon is from the devil evolution blah blah" speech i heard 18 years ago as a kid
>game updates and almost every church, bar, and store around me had their pokestops removed
>find out that it's because retards in my town had been mass emailing Niantic

guess this is what i get for not spoofing right away

I think this general and the internet in general exaggerates just how many people are cheating, though maybe given two more weeks or so normalfags might just learn about spoofing, doubt most normies are even gonna realize there's bots in this game.
Either way, today at a big park near my city it was packed with PokeGo players(as in a horde of people ran for a Dragonair), so interpret that as you will.

Holy fucking shit that Dragonite is exactly the same height and almost the same weight as me.
I'm 1.90m and I weigh 115kg.

inb4 fat ass etc etc i bet i'd one smack all of you nigglets to the andromeda galaxy

It won't get any future updates though

You think cheating is bad in this game? Never play one of the main pokemon games.

This really isn't true. At least the two gyms I go too, the avg CP is 800-100, and the shittier one I've seen teams of 500 holding. I am a walker though

TIS-100

Really odd virtual machine as a puzzle game, basically. Each of those textboxes is a processing core with a whopping two bytes of memory, 16 lines of instruction space, and 1-4 IO ports.

You know what I do to guys who act like being big and tall actually matters?

I show them my wallet.

ah ok
it looked familiar, i think I saw it on steam or something maybe
thanks

Hey user can you paypal me $20 so i could increase my bag space and maybe buy a few lures and pokeballs

It's 2016, if you still carry more than $50,- cash with you you're an autismo.

Spoofing is for bads.

so what bots are actually working right now? Im new to this shit.

>Could not load settings. user.xml either missing or malformed.
I can't find what's wrong with it. I've tried putting my login in quotes but that doesn't help. Could someone screen shot theirs for me? I just need the first couple 10 lines.

So why did the scanner app in 0.16 get set so slow and lose fast mode? This is a little painful.

Life is suffering.

>Literally look into botting today
>Download Necro install it everything blows up
>Bot is running, check the github
>Everything is gone
>MFW

I can. I won't.

Yeah, that's why I snipe and bot

For Pokesniper2_v1.7 btw

Cheating is for fags

What's sniping? I haven't botted in a few days.

PLS explain difference between spoofing and botting.

Whats with this fucking walkfag same fagging the whole fucking thread, jesus, we get it you want a you.

>NecroBot is dead. Only cunts advertise for other shit. Stop doing this.

Why am I running it then RIGHT NOW?

Should walk around to some of those places asking if they know how many extra visitors and extra custom they got from Ingress, because it's sure as hell going to be zero now.

I have a normie account for going out with friends and a bot account to blast gyms from orbit when someone drops a bullshit high pokemon on it. Am I cancer?

Necrobot is dead. What's the new one, faggots?

Update OP next time, fuckers.

command line that teleports you to a set of coordinates, starts a capture sequence, and teleports you back fast enough so that you don't get soft banned. Let's you find the good shit using pokesnipers and other sites similar

welp time to finally go to /vp/, this general is literally only bot/spoof/snipe talk now.

and no, i'm not a walkfag, i just want to talk about PoGo instead of "how 2 bot???"

Not the same user

Spoofing is using something to change your location to somewhere you're not.

Botting I imagine usually is combined with this, and also automates the gameplay, so no human interaction is needed.

At least that's what it should mean, if this general is using these terms correctly.

with sniper, what happens when you run out of balls/fill up on pokemon?

same situation. It'll still run though?

Turn auto updates to 'false'?

Did they boost the difficulty in successfully catching pokemon after the update?

I swear tonight they've been popping out of balls and running a LOT more frequently.

gotta go back to your bot to fill up/ transfer out. not too involved.

>i just want to talk about PoGo instead of "how 2 bot???"
there is fucking nothing else to talk about
the game is shallow as fuck and literally cannot be played properly if you don't at least use a scanner, when are you people going to figure this out?

>NecroBot is dead. Only cunts advertise for other shit. Stop doing this.

What did he mean by this?

Are you even having fun? Why bother playing?

so what bots are working? got fucked by necro