Gf >you don't have any ambition, why don't you go to school and etc etc

gf >you don't have any ambition, why don't you go to school and etc etc

me >because our relationship is expensive and someone has to help you get through school first

gf >well i want a break for the summer, go save some money and figure yourself out

so now not only do i free up enough cash to go back to school, but i'll also be able to upgrade from my current beater. i'm thinking a cl55 amg, should do quite nicely

>just trash things

haha >yeah that will fit very nicely :p

Goddamn you are a cuckold

you've obviously never had a long term girlfriend

greentexting isn't my strength, you learn something new every day

the 55 motor is one of the best engines of all time, in a shortened s-class chassis which was also one of the best cars of all time. it's not my fault that thugs get their hands on them and ruin them

Get a CL 73 AMG instead. Looks far more imposing. Something about early 00's Mercs makes me think girl car. I think it's the headlights. Also if she's going on a holiday without you she's cucking you.

>implying she isn't already

faggot. she goes home for summer break

and the only cl73 was some shit special from koenig that looked awful and had terrible performance. shame considering that same motor powered the zonda

55 motor is better, less work, f/i, etc

and you're a fuckass

You're girlfriend is cheating on you while you pay for her tuition you dumb fuck cuck

you should just ATT her

posts like these show that Veeky Forums hates cars, but loves shitting on anonymous people for no reason at all

welcome to Veeky Forums faggot

>she goes home for summer break
Sure she does, user.

And what sort of man wants to cheap out on a Merc? Go wild, get the V12.

Sounds like you are way above this board, maybe use that time you have away from your girlfriend to find a more suitable board/forum that can understand your sensitive needs

as if some user is try to welcome me to Veeky Forums

motherfucker, you don't know anything about this place

>fartbreaker

look at the tripfag tripping just so he can try to dumb some condescension

how long did it take you to weather this board until people stopped making fun of you?

absolutely the same what i'm thinking

>projecting

>buying used luxury

except i haven't paid anything into tuition

but good try though, really, bravo, 10/10 for shit

How much money are you fucking spending on your gf dude. And yeah the smart thing to do before going to college is buying an unreliable used luxury car, go for it. Doesn't seem like you make bad decisions at all.

>our relationship is expensive and someone has to help you get through school first

It's as they say. Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

should have known you are all permavirgin losers

protip >having a happy girlfriend costs minimum $1k a month

and yeah, if you are in a long term relationship breaks happen, it's a fact of life

i'm secure enough to not get butthurt if she spends time with other men on the break, I'll be busy fending off pussy in my AMG anyway

inb4 more butthurt virgin poorfags

>protip >having a happy girlfriend costs minimum $1k a month

lololol thats like half my net salary

>i'm secure enough to not get butthurt if she spends time with other men on the break
Oh, an open relationship. How progressive of you.

>busy fending off pussy
>dated looks

To girls, a Merc is a Merc. And an old one reeks of poorfag trying to look rich. Big engine, gutless economy engine, it makes no difference to her. You're sitting in last year's (decade's) model.

any girlfriend who wants a 'break' is unfaithful

How do you define "happy gf"? Only thing that I can think of is number of times she puts out a week along with number of times she cries a month.

Right now I'm at sex 8 times/week and her crying 0/a month.

She works, so this costs me nothing. Expenses just went up because I bought her a mustang, but still cheaper than 1k/month by more than half.

Almost 100% chance these anons are right. OP, im not tryna call you a cuck or anything, but if this is actually your situation it sounds like your gf already met some dude(s) that she wants to fuck over the summer. She might already be fucking them now. Seriously man. I guarantee you that she will fuck some dude that is not you this summer. She says she wants to "take a break" so that it wouldnt be cheating. The signs literally can't get more obvious. Buy that AMG that you want, save up that money, go back to school and sort yourself out, but if/when you take her back just know she wants you for stability, but she wants other dudes for excitement. Again, not tryna be confrontational or shit, just calling it how i see it and how it probably is.

Anons right, just move on. She will get screwed over and then come running back to you for money/safety.
Don't become a cuck

A happy girlfriend shouldn't be labeled as a price, if you are counting the cost you already fucked up

Also long term relationships get in arguments and fights....but you don't take breaks... breaks mean that the end is near.

>Veeky Forums - Cuckold Experts And Relationship Advice

>owning a v12 benz that is not under warranty.

Kill yourself.

She's going away from you
Don't be naive

You don't take breaks for summer, you break the fuck up. Please tell me you aren't dumb enough to take her slutty ass back after she has got all the dick she wanted/already having out her.

Having a happy girlfriend costs nothing
Girls pay for my stuff and never the other way around unless it's birthday or holiday gifts
Stupid cuckold

gf>Thanks for being an excellent partner and productive member of society
me>Thanks for also being a functional adult
gf>Want to go to Gatlinburg, TN this upcoming weekend?
me> does a bear shit in the woods? ROADTRIP
>then we proceed to listen to metal and drive for a few hours

It's nice to have a finally have functioning adult relationship where we can communicate and enjoy ourselves

>if you are in a long term relationship breaks happen, it's a fact of life
hahahaha this isn't a break because of an argument she is dumping your ass so she can get the fuck banged out of her all summer.

its over dude. you're boring and she is done with you. move the fuck on, cuck.

>having a happy girlfriend costs minimum $1k a month
Too bad your girlfriend isn't happy, or your girlfriend at all. Maybe stop focusing on dumping money toward the next and learn how to not suck loser

I don't have a reaction image for someone who paid an elementary school teacher's salary for their girlfriend to fuck somebody else

hahaha seriously wat

Lol the whipped losers always flare up with a false sense of superiority when they are called out on being the limp dick bitches they are

gf >hi im probably going to nail everyone from the tristate area, see you again when my butthole looks like a used pack of Lebron's Lightning Lemonade etc etc

le me > yes I understand because this is what a functional adult relationship is like, I've known this ever since it was revealed to me that I should spend the equivalent of a full piano on you each month

so now my personal blog, Veeky Forums, is upset at me, what car is the hardest to find parts for? Thinking about getting that one

Gf >blah blah blah blah blah
Me > lol gtfo cunt I told you not to tell me what to do

>tfw no girl to rent for $1k a month

>I pay my gf to be happy
>going on breaks
>open relationshit
>cucks being cucks

Top Kek

you're insecure as fuck if an open relationship bothers you

no wonder you're still a jealous butthurt virgin posting on Veeky Forums

have to envy the better man

>justifying cuckoldry this much

A truly open relationship you wouldn't be giving her a cent, just stay at each other's houses every now and then and fuck. No strings attached.

Enjoy being a whipped loser stuck in denial

>open relationship at your own request

fine.

>open relationship because your GF wanted it

maximum cuck.

also

>protip >having a happy girlfriend costs minimum $1k a month

>and yeah, if you are in a long term relationship breaks happen, it's a fact of life

no and hell no. you're just a weak cuck. start lifting and stop treating women like princesses. otherwise you'll just be paying 2k a month for your next GF to suck someone else off, because you now have an AMG and they'll see you as an even bigger target.

>letting your "gf" fuck other men

holy shit, Veeky Forums.

>replying to a bait thread
This is a more elaborate version of "my wife's son" posts.

>well I want a break for the summer
She is going to go fuck 2 dozen dudes, dump her.

>taking pride in being used like a human atm by some ungrateful slut

>My gf rides the cock carousel while I fund her lifestyle and post on Veeky Forums
>You virgins are such losers

t. Cuck

KEK
U
C
K

>having a happy girlfriend costs minimum $1k a month

>having to spend money on your girlfriend

I fight her even if she asks for 10$.

Fantastic troll thread, from the attempt at greentext to the cucking and denial. The best way to troll poor busriders is by spending the money they don't have on stupid stuff.

>wanting your girlfriend to ride the cock carousel

>you've obviously never had a long term girlfriend
This is always the first line of defense for someone with a shitty girlfriend. Your belief that you just have to put up with awful behavior to get your dick wet in the first place says more about you than it does us.

why are people responding to this shitty bait