Mazdaspeed miata

I'm looking at a 2004 mazdaspeed miata with 136k km for $6700, wondering if it's Good deal or not? Small bubble rust near the back fender, no mechanical problems that I can see.

I would say yeah. But be prepared for a bunch of idiots who have never driven a miata to call you a tard.

Also any common problems on these? Miatas seem to be plenty reliable aside from rust issues. I've never been in a turbo miata before so I don't know if they're inherently reliable. I already have a DD so this would be my fun car

Convertibles are for faggs dude

Thanks Satan. (Prince of fucking dudes in the butt.)

A sporty convertible is fun though, especially something small and light

6700$ for 137 kilometres seems low. He probably priced it accordingly because something is obviously wrong but does not want to mention it in the ad. I would take a real good look at the car, who knows maybe the turbo needs rebuilding or a new one. It is 12 year old car. Maybe the bilsteins are gone by now.

It's a good deal, I wouldn't buy it though because I don't like the NB+.

What's wrong with the Nb? It's significantly stiffer chassis than the first gen

t. sexually insecure manchild
>rust
ABANDON; NB best [used] generation though.

>Fags who can't deal that they bought a small underpowered hairdressers car and are on par with rice out honda civics

>damage control

Except this one is turbo, that's the reason I'm looking at it

>all this shitposting
Y'all niggers need to buy cars of your own I stead of riding the bus every day

I don't see why not

>rust on the unibody
Have fun.

Not that hard to fix

For 6700 that seems like a nice price for a MSM. I'd probably still have a mechanic look it over to make sure everything is OK. Especially in regard to the Turbo system.

I've been around enough cars that I can usually tell myself, I'm pretty autistic when I go check out a car, OBD2 scanner, retractable mirror so I can look underneath, plastic magnet so I can tell if it's been bondo'd in the hard body. You can tell if the turbo is not working right, if it's bogging down or heat soaking.

I think it's too good of a deal though something is gonna be fucked, we'll see tomorrow.

everyone on here is like "yeah thats a good deal" like its not a big deal. here in canada something like that goes for $15k+. 6700 is a steal even after exchange rates! you guys must have some mad cheap cars there

I know OP, he is in Canada

I would not like twice at a miata if it was over 8grand. The only reason I'm looking at it is because it's factory turbo'd. 15k is s2k territory.