Ski boots

flip flops

Work boots.
Because I'm a man and I don't play golf

bike cletes

Enjoy shoveling dirt the rest of your life

Inline skates

Nickelodeon Moon Shoes

Short of skis or ice skates I can't think of anything worse.

Maybe flip flops made of a wooden block.

Could rather have have lived and work than be soft and a pussy.

>You don't golf cause you're fuckin poor cause you work a job that requires boots.

anything without a heel strap because they come off and stick the throttle

Fuck people who drive in flip flops

I lost my right foot so i have the throttle on my steering wheel.

I don't golf because it's a game for pussy men with soft hands.
Grow a pair faggot.

i have a job that wears boots and i'm not poor

and all my coworkers play golf

nigga your boots must suck balls, i prefer my work boots to anything else for driving.

>tfw i probably make more than you

You should give it a shot. There are probably some courses near your trailer park.

>being this upset about being a pussy
Bet you can't even tie boots.

>First week doing construction
I can tie them in a noose if it saves you the trouble?

You have to be 18+ to be here m8

track spikes are objectively the worst to drive in

>will wreck pedal surface
>dig in and interfere with releasing pedal
>uncomfortable unless you're sprinting
>no heel

I've had nightmares about driving with mine

I can't think of anything worse than tengu geta

All of them.

My work shoes because if I don't vacuum the car immediately afterwards it starts to smell like yeast

>hey user does your gf drive this
>no

>Mexico's shot at trying to get in the winter Olympics

Barefoot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone stand back, we have a "real man" coming through

Kekd
Work shoes are always used in any kind of factory though. Unless youre in usa where youre allowed to walk bare feet.
Even when I worked a office job a year ago I had to wear work boots just because I was passing the factory.
Currently cnc technician or whatever called in english and logically have to wear work boots. But theyre supremely comfy and actually easy to drive with.

I'm not him, but I have big feet and therefore huge boots and if I try to drive with these fuckers I can't help but hit literally all three pedals at once ever time I put my foot anywhere.

Japan

high heels

>tfw i probably make more than you

Until you get older and have major back issues and have to live off of social security.

Motocross boots suck ass. You have zero feel and can't flex your ankle at all.

>office job in the resources industry
>visit the office on a mine site for a meeting
>need to put on a hard hat and steel cap boots and a high vis jacket for the 20m walk from the site office to the admin building

Kek I know that

>barefoot
Nothing is more alien feeling. Even heavy stiff boots are better.

Golf is the most gentlemanly game there is carlos

Are you kidding? Barefoot is the best. There's so much more feeling to each sensitive movement you make

slippers are the goddamn devil

barefoot driving sucks so much ass.

Any shoe with added material to the heel

>being this insecure about your masculinity that you think people that play golf are pussies

Enjoy minimum wage cuck

>golf
>soft hands

Yep, soft hand faggots that have to use gloves to swing a metal stick at a ball bigger than your cock so you can get lost for 5 hours

I was going to say something about MX boots, but god damn this thread went off track real fast.

I bet you drive a lifted truck

I drive a miata you soft handed milk drinker.

Worst: Flip Flops, I just take them off and go barefoot if I need to drive

Best: Red Wing Boots. I've had them for 3 years so they're nice and broken in, and they're good for driving my truck and not so clunky I can't race with them

I drive a truck and I love golf fuck off

Great big steel toecaps.

They put your foot to sleep if you leave it on the clutch. Then good luck getting a decent pull-off when you've got no feedback.
They JAM UNDER THE TRIM. So annoying when you go to overtake and there's suddenly no power because your boot's jammed on the damn trim again.
They're heavy as fuck. Leave your foot just resting on the gas, and you just go faster and faster.
The treads pick up all sorts of shit, which then comes off into the footwells. Shit like the fucking road surface.

Composites > steel, any day. Smaller, lighter, cheaper.

Dude, just drive an automatic and gas/brake with your left foot.
Or train your stump.

Seconding this. Golf is a game for rich people to network, and be separated from their money.
> Membership
> Pro training
> Green fees
> On-site shop
> Pay to use other facilities
> Drinks in the clubhouse
> Strict dress codes
> 'Acceptable behaviour' policies
> Reserved parking for X

I learned how to play golf as a kid, and it wasn't fucking fun. It's all just walking around in stupid shoes and whacking balls with sticks.
Waste of good farmland, and I could have way more fun tearing around on their course with a mountain bike.
Then you get NIMBY rich neighbours who get places shut down due to noise complaints when they're under a fucking flightpath anyway.

Golf is not a sport for men. It is a sport for closeted gay people and women. It's not even an all-male environment because the feminists got at it.

Worst shoes to drive in?

Anything with wet socks.

>being this mad that you suck at golf

I've tried to drive in walking shoes a few times. They had such thick soles I couldn't feel the pedals at all. I stalked the car so many times the first time I wore them for a lesson.

Flip flops are pretty terrifying when they get caught on or around the pedals

SWEAR platform sneakers.

4 inch platforms. Wide as hell. Still drove manual.

> driving shoes thread
> Japan

???

Golf is a """"sport"""" for old rich men to smoke cigars, get drunk on light beer, and crash golf carts while complaining about how this nation has been ruined by the poor and the coloreds.

Huh. When I put it that way, it sounds pretty good.

I work at a golf course. I can confirm all of it.

Ours isn't even that expensive relative to a lot of courses:
>$695 for annual membership
>$355 for each extra person on your membership
>$155 for annual membership for 18 and under
>$655 for unlimited cart rental for a year, or
>$355 cart path fees if you own a golf cart

My work cart is old and worn out, and can backfire almost on command. I like to do it around the golfers and then just blame the equipment and say "They promised me a new one this year."

When I was still playing I lived by a course, used to just play nine holes in the twilight after they closed for free.
You never needed anything other than a 3/9/Putter to play the back nine anyway so I wouldn't even have to lug around the bag.

Game just takes too much time to git gud at and most "players" are only interested in networking on the course.

This. If you have rubber mats with a pattern, your flip flops can get wedged in between the accelerator and mat.
fucking dangerous, man

yes

To me there are few things better than driving to my local golf course and playing 9 with three friends at 7 in the morning on a Sunday, drinking and smoking cigars the whole time

Golf is just a great way to have fun and shittalk with your buddies because everyone fucks up eventually

It's just not a young mans game though. None of my friends played or were interested in playing.
I used to play with the junior high team in my early 20s because they were the only ones that would play with a single walk on. Everyone else would just have me play through.

MX boots. Holy fucks there's literally zero ankle movement or feeling of what my feet are on.

>your job requires "semi-formal" attire.

Try the shorter boots like pic related. I wore a set like that as my daily footware. Driving with them took a bit of getting used to but I got it down. They allow for just enough ankle movement once you break them in.

except i do intellectual field work and troubleshooting so physical capability isnt paramount to my job.
i also got a paid apprenticeship so lolnodebt

OK really dumb question but I have to be sure.

Are those actual fish in there? Because the fish would die just from you walking around in those

Nah, they're prop fish in prop shoes from the movie I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

Death sentence right here

But I also find steelies are hard to drive in, especially my calf-highs that don't let me bend at the ankle. Jesus fuck I almost trashed a drive-thru because of those things, foot got stuck and I couldn't pull it off the gas.

These are fine if you're driving an automatic car.

Don't knock him, I just got a job with an insurance company. I've worked construction and worn steelies 10 hours a day, now I'm going to be working in an office with business-casual dress code. Some days I'll have to throw my steelies back on when I do site inspections and other field work.

Most people on Veeky Forums are either soft cunts with no job at all, or they're blue collar derps without any education. Try not to be either of those.

cycling cleats

Nike Sandals

What are the best driving shoes?

This
I can't even drive in shoes or my clutch work goes to shit.

Obviously converse high tops.

Adidas Sambas

yeeeeess, this guy knows what he's fuckin talking about

This, I just throw them in my passenger seat instead.

Driving like this is the only way to truly be one with your car