Vindictus General

Vella edition

Delia Reveal Trailer: [YouTube] Vindictus: Delia Reveal (embed)
Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events
Royal Army raid event: vindictus.nexon.net/news/15077/royal-army-raid-event-3

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: 'no_fun' or West: 'pawnshop' for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers
Previous thread:

ded game

d e d

Thrust you activate with RMB after either Rising or Falling Comet, don't need to quick slot it, you can cancel any part of the animation of rising/falling straight into it too, even before they fully come out, it does a lot of damage on its own too

When you see it

hey why isn't that black guy working

Who valor

>posting this again and again
lol

>dye weapon
>gets a shitty edgy DARKNESS color
>enchant successful
>lube kicks it to +12
I almost don't want to fix the color

Is Reed Bed doable for a 75 jump character? I totally forgot about it and now only have 5 days to grind to 90.

>actually doing autism reed bed

why do you hate yourself

But I hadn't posted that one before (didn't see that the old thread was ded)

I want that +12 rune d00d.

Do the one that comes after reed bed, you get a luminary, ore vein, more exp, and boss drops.

Or just sit at the S2 mission board all day and hop on any story missions you see.

It's doable with the 80 gear but with the Majesty set you won't deal enough damage.

What's Arisha's playstyle like? I've watched some videos but aside from seeming to have both a block and a dodge then go crazy with sword swings when she has mana I didn't really understand what she was doing, like she keeps sending the crystal out but I'm not really sure why

>the only inner that is completely hidden while using lugh chest is Soul Rose
I wish there was a version that didn't have the rose leggings, it would be perfect.

Delia also still has a severe lack of hair/inners compared to the other female characters, nexon pls.

I just waited by malina board and joined all the s2 story boats i could find. They fill up really quickly though so you gotta be fast.

She builds up mana with normal attacks and goes full anime when mana is full. She throws stuff around for extra dps or utility like teleporting around. She's fun if you know what you're doing.
>inb4 left click the character

>not liking leggings

>upgrade to Skelly
>suddenly get top or near top deeps even among 90s
Goddamn, Delia is just perfect in parties. She melts bosses VERY hard when there are people to keep them in place, can extend the stun duration so that the others can melt them too and has a really good chance to flinch on smashes.

I'm leveling an evie and wondering

What's lightning good for?
Fire does a shit ton of damage
Ice Freezes
Lightning...?
is it just a filler spell?

Lightning essence or whatever it is gives stamina back

>my Karok just got to Season 2, first time playing through it since they removed jump
>they kept the flying enemies
>mfw

Just wait until Crazy Masaka.

When is Remnant s3 quest?

After the story raid run for the second area

Someone convince me to not buy a character slot, I don't need it

Somebody pls stop me

Just make another account.

Don't do it.

I bought one when Lynn was new, I don't play my Lynn anymore

you're going to quit in another month, you probably won't come back for another 6 months to a year

you know it, I know it, we all know it

why dump more money on this kusoge?

do it
the exp gains are so good

you wouldn't happen to know the rgb for that gold dye would you?

It's one of the random dye results, they're the only parts that I didn't use an ampoule on.

I want a brighter shade so I'm buying amps for those when they show up on the market.

that's not exciting at all

wheres the best place to farm r7 scrolls

join s2 boss boats
make sure you have the shittiest gear possible on
do as little damage as you can, while dying as often as possible

based on what I've seen, this should maximize your chance of getting an r7 scroll

Did they remove Kielu Rose Rings from the drop-table or something? I haven't seen one for sale since I came back.

Best armor type for Arisha?

>tfw 10th character gets relegated to a different page on the char select screen
>mfw i have no face

Whatever 90 you think looks the best.

terminus

one of the shittiest holds in the game

>want to stock up on exquisite enchant runes for the future
>considering spending nearly $100
>know that I'll probably quit before I even find/buy all the enchants that I need
just kill me

If I wanted to go do a Season 2 map at level 80 for money what would be the best choice
not the ship graveyard even if that's the answer cause holy shit fuck the ship graveyard

>season 2
>money

moonlight peaks

>season 2 map
>for the money

I figured there was probably something worth something left there still and I like running around the open maps fighting alot of bosses sometimes

I'm actually just trying to reach level 90 but I know the fastest ways to do that and don't want to do them right now and was hoping to avoid >exploration map for XP
so I asked it this way but my goal failed

s2 is roch area right?

No. Rocheste is late s1 area, malina is s2

How much attack is crit and balance worth assuming you aren't capped on any, is attack cap insanely high right now even?

Attack is the easy part when it comes to level 90 gearing.

How do you get the featherweight set?

I got two finally, the dream

Is fury ES worth anything? it's low rank so I assume not.

>tfw you know the boss' attack pattern very well and you go ham with all your skills and block/dodge his attacks almost 100% of the time while your favorite song is playing

i think the kitten boxes

Tomorrow I will have 50 shining kitty tickets

Do they do anything besides buy that box?

Yes, they disappoint you with the garbage that comes out of said box.

>see valor posts
>run fruitful
>drops on 2nd run
Oh boy.

what are the chances of getting brooches from the Secret Boxes instead of the 50 tickets box?

>refuge buff + rosecrush

>run fruitful 50 times
>don't get a single scroll
>quit game
This was a year ago. Fuck scrolls.

lol git gud

>35min lavasat
someone fucking kill me

>mfw 40 ats delia
Absolutely disgusting. No, you don't build ats just to do more gay falling comets, the ats lets you thrust faster and more often. Rising comet also spins faster and you can literally rising+thrust whole rooms like a tornado as long as the hits land enough to keep your SP up

And thrust has to be one of the most fun moves in the game. iframes, does a fuckton of damage, drills through things and puts you in a position where most bosses would have to turn a couple times to face you again. with correct thrusting you can take advantage of this window even at lower ats

>love spears, glaives, lances
>lynn fucking sucks

why'd it have to be this way

lynn doesn't use a glaive, but a stick to stick explosives on a tree

Is there anything useful I can do with blue shards and feathers and other weapon/armor parts besides sell them for not much?

give them to diannan to get shard pouches

Ohh you give them to her now, I actually went and looked up the news update to see who/where she was, if there was any other use etc and I got the shards but didn't know what to do with them because the royal army recruits didn't sell the bags at the seal shop like it says on the website/item description

Ebee is fun but fuck ruins of sanctity archers

Why does Lakoria leave the field so much

why does it only have 1 extremely bizarre and boring attack

delia has the best facial aesthetics

Arisha has the best.

no I just said it's delia

Arisha?

No, Delia.

A

D

risha

Why does Iset swing so fast

How am I supposed to attack her

Why do I wish I was Kai on a daily basis

elia

Which character embodies neo-vindictus the best

why don't you have all stat-boosting titles yet?

because 1000 pouches is too many

>Defeat 1000 knolls using kicks

I really hate human-sized bosses.

Their tells are harder to spot and time correctly.

humansized bosses and humanoids are by far the best, but they're an awful idea for raids or even 4 man parties.

>Implying I'm not already capped in everything

I need this skirt
*NEED*

whispering rose... invincibility frames?

learn sewing.

I'm a level 70 sword Lann with good gear for when I stopped playing.

I'm going to assume all my shit is pathetic and worthless now right?

How far out of date am I? Really miss playing.

You could catch up to 90 and get decent gear pretty easily, your stuff is radically devalued compared to what you remember but depending on how good it is it could carry you to 90

>he doesn't have thousandaire

Just pop a VIP capsule and a cadet badge and you'll get it after 200 runs.

would you kiss Haggie?