Why would you drive anything else?

sports and luxury vehicle lovers on suicide watch
how can bmw or mercedes even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXLrU25gRwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OTAXykiqsGs
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5554195013.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bmw uncomfortable as fuck, mercedez slower than molasses.

If you're not tearing up watching this you have no soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=EXLrU25gRwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAXykiqsGs

if you can turn a wrench, this is the car for you.

>brits praising a brit car to the heavens and back
Oh wow, who would have thought. I'd rather have a 7 series BMW for half the price and half the problems.

Butthurt teoton detected. They actually had the self distance to criticize it in some places as well, if you didn't notice.

>bmw 7 series for half the price and half the problems
as i said, if you can turn a wrench the jag is for you.
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5554195013.html

great engine, cool car; makes me uncomfortable how not stock this bastard is.

>Jaguar
>British cars
>ever
no. just no.

>dealing with a British Leyland/Rover Group era Jag V12

Look, I know they're smooth as fuck, but an engine that complex with that kind of build quality is an absolute nightmare.

if youll notice i posted an xj8, i would not even try to fuck with a v12.
XJ8 is comfortable and quick.

It's a bit of a bastardization, but seems well done. My biggest gripe is probably that digital speedo thing, feels a bit out of place.

Used to own a 5.3 for some years, sure, they're probably nowhere near as solid as the newer ones, but most times the reputation they have seem pretty exaggerated.

i have an xj8 as does my sister, my other sister and her fiance sport xjr's my mother is in an s-type /r and my father has an xk8 coupe and convertible. none of us have spent more than 4k on our cars.

MG is an acceptable choice. They're mechanically simple, and had the highest build quality in British Leyland by a large margin.

agrred on rep
2001 xj8 for 1200 dime a dozen
respect your steadfastness in an outdated and close-minded opinion.

my parents had an mgb. wish they hadnt sold it so i could fuck with it.

>none of us have spent more than 4k on our cars.

For how long have you owned them?

I've had this 6 litre XJ40 (81), for 5 years now. I'd appreciate I've spent the equivalent of $2k in maintenance over that period, but I've also had a complete spares car which I've moved some bits over from. Beyond that nothing more than tax, fuel, insurance. Oil change every 5000 km's.

not long enough. the 4k was regaurding purchasing the car cost of fixing them. we buy them fucked and unfuck them. most of the time its cylindser wash, but we get the occasional broken timing chain. my mothers is the only car that cost more than 2k out the door and that was running.

mad respect, that car is beau

>Be Me
>Drive car with more cylinders than a 2013 camaro or mustang,
>MFW it cost me $1000