/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Lizard edition

>Summer event coming soon, please look forward to it around the 2nd or 3rd week of August!

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL (embed)
>Previously on /xivg/!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kDBM0q7L9do
youtube.com/watch?v=Yddokv8exOs
youtube.com/watch?v=_KK9G6a4NXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yy6_XUgH6jk
youtube.com/watch?v=sR-ZBWzxfkI
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE
youtube.com/watch?v=zD6AWSVWdP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for dont forget to feed squiddy-chan today

xth for cat!

Hey guys new ERP'er here.

I am pretty good at getting people back to my FC lawn for ERP but they keep disconnecting and not coming back.

Why are they leaving me? How do I get them to stay?

>Person tells me they're not talkative
>Proceeds to spend 10 hours a day in a party with another person

I'm sorry user. They're lying to you.

How else would I put more effort in my greetings? Should I start it off with Hi, how are you, how was your day? Would that be too personal to ask? I'm not really good at making friends..

>(embed)

>Raen
>Pale skin
>Blue eyes
These people are the reason we don't have succubi

Are there any armor sets in this game that atleast somewhat resemble a Tokusatsu hero?

Or they both leave their computer on and go on with their day. I've done it.

Someone say cat?

they don't like you as much as you like them. give it up and move ooooon

>this pic

Time for round 2

Ah shit. I'll fix it next thread if I end up being the one to make it. Oops.

Post an excerpt of your writing. Sounds like you're doing a bad job or adding a weird fetish that they don't want.

What I'd suggest is keeping their name by writing it down and then jumping on them when they log in later.

>Why did you DC???

Hey
How are you
What are you up to

But to be frank with you, if they want to talk to you, they will. If they don't want to, they will make it difficult unless they're shy.

>tfw boring person living a boring life and don't know how to make myself worth talking to for people

feels bad, but i understand i guess.

I suck.

I am sorry user! I will try my best next time we talk to be a little more friendly

>You will never JUST LIVIN IN THE DATABASE
WOW WOW WOW WOW

>My personality is 100% lewd
>When people find this out they stop talking to me
You know who you are. Stop wasting my time!

{/pet}

I've never had anyone initiate conversation with me. I'm usually the one who starts it. Sometimes I get worried that I might annoy someone by continuing to talk so I go quiet for a few days. Usually no one messages me in those quiet days apart from random people asking me to join their fc.

I guess I might just be a boring person.

Find me, I'll make the interesting come out of you.

Don't you dare badtalk my pet user pleasuring people is all she knows well that and dps.

yes hello there

Stop wasting OUR time you faggot.

where are you?

I find it cute and it's a privilege to be the one who gets to have this sort of stuff shared with.

Find me.

I'll talk with you. Server? RP preferences?

This is a really awful feel. Sometimes I'll stop messaging people for a month and literally get no messages. No one asking what's wrong or why I'm not talking to them. Why? Why why why?

This is pretty much what I am thinking and doing

Where do you play?

Can my PC handle ff14?

Do you have it yet? Was it worth it?

Also I'm new so please don't bully me too hard.

>balmungers so inept at all aspects of socializing they have to ask xiv how to talk to people and make friends in a videogame

>tfw you don't even need to talk to that one person
>You just sit and stare and use cheesy over the top emote macros
I love them so much

>150166297
poor bait

Post a character and theme!
youtu.be/kDBM0q7L9do

the i110 PvP stuff should scratch your itch well. it's in the wolves den.

I'm currently running around in Swiftperch leveling my marauder and listening to some gundam music as I grind on FATEs

mine is orders of magnitude worse in every area and 5 years old and i run it fine on dual 1080p monitors

its a ps3 game this shit aint rocket geometry

Pls ravage me

congrats on 50!
please enjoy patch content

I had a pal on my previous server who did the same thing except I was the receiver. I thought it was cute.

Too bad I'm on Balmung now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yddokv8exOs

youtube.com/watch?v=_KK9G6a4NXQ

Just start with a "Hey, how's it going?"
From there just expand on what they tell you. Absolutely don't focus too hard on making friends. You'll make them as long as you guys are enjoying whatever you're doing.

>I guess I might just be a boring person.
Nah that's not the case at all. There's always going to be people that are good at keeping conversations going and those that are good at listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy6_XUgH6jk

Is that from the minions or the weapons?

I don't know how? It's a pretty big game.

I try to whisper the friends I have on my list every time I log in. I don't like having them think that I forgot about them or something. I like to imagine that the person I'm talking to might be like me and looking for a friend.

I'm on Balmung, I transferred here a few days ago.

maybe the problem is that if you're 100% anything, then anyone who doesn't like that thing has nothing in common with you? i mean, im a little bit lewd secretly but usually no one minds when they find out because that's not all i am?

Welp. Squeenix are always able to squeeze maximum efficiency in their games' platform anyway. Thanks!

I'm not in the mood for leveling what should I do?

ugly Shana

>please enjoy patch content

Who's idea was this?

Not him but can I start gearing up when I hit 60 or do I have to finish story content? Currently 57 and it looks like I'm going to hit 60 before I finish the story quests.

Balmung.

me

Liora was literally one of the nicest people here during the time they posted and always willing to help in-game. There was no dirt to be found, no lurid past, so people just made shit up and they disappeared. Some people went as far as harassing them in-game.

Do any new Balmunger's here want some training in ERP? I will happily critique your writing and give pointers if needed.

hop on my cock

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-ZBWzxfkI

I think the 2.1-2.5 garbage is going to kill me, I'm going to try burn through it in the next two days.
Send help.

only if you're a male

>can I start gearing up when I hit 60
Yes and no. You can outright buy gear up to i220, but it can be pricy. Alternately you need to rack up tomestones of Esoterics(i200-210) and Lore(i230) which are awarded from 60 dungeons and most roulettes at 60. In addition you can, once you get a little gear, run Void Ark for i200 gear.

Are you a New York Times bestseller?

Who?

>tfw don't mind being boring but wouldn't also mind having some catlady whos feet i could worship now and then.

I had an user help me a few days ago, we never got to finish because I had to leave early since something came up, so I never got his critique, but some of the comments he made made me feel like I was at least competent.

Weapons. This one glows and has a little Yo-Kai hanging out the side. The other is pic related.

Were you a lizard before.

Oh. Then, I'm never gonna get that I guess.

*meow and again

>tfw found someone to fuck your catpits
yessss

better looking shana in my opinion

i wish i could help but, you know, levels and stuff. if you need someone to queue for stuff though, you can ask if you want!

tell me more

Yeah lots of new ERP'ers are actually not bad. It's just they lack confidence.

>tfw no cute elezen to dock with
this sucks...

No this is a new character.

I want to try out the free trial of FF14 but it's asking me for a registration code?

Balmung ?

The only way you can be bad is if you use asterisk action shit or repeat yourself and having lots of spelling/grammar errors.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE

If you're in western la noscea I'm the level 15 marauder with the level 1 axe because I'm too lazy to do the class quests since I need this class at 15 for dragoon

>tfw when people like you
>but nobody LIKES you

RIP dead "friend"s . . .

tfw i don't know that feel

>Are you a New York Times bestseller?
You should be Australian with piss-taking talent like that.

I'll go find you then I gotta go to bed.

How did you get your character to lay down like that?

/doze
/cpose

I remember trying to rush through a character from 45 to 60 in half a week to get it ready in time for raids during Gordias, that was a personal hell. It wasn't worth it in the end.

How do I get lewds drawn of my c@man

post him here

Bedtime
youtube.com/watch?v=zD6AWSVWdP4

Does that work on PS4?

Have a good night user.

Ask your girlfriend.

Yes?