Other urls found in this thread:

openrec.tv/live/YxbYz6EjYlj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is USF4 alive on PS4?

buy uniel

Nash > Chun

Deal with it, Eventhubs.

>juri's low health win pose

This is pretty much confirmed at this point.

Chun has so many tools, but they are all so useless in this game.

This is why the cycle continues eternally.

>KI has made a better Zangief then SFV Zangief
What the fuck Capcom

Japanese just sounds so silly

UDU ORU USH DOODOOMO AYEEE!!!

Why do western devs insist on making every design look ugly as shit on purpose? What the fuck is that thing?

posts like these always make me laugh

Yeah Zangief's V-Trigger should be filling the screen up with tons of flying bears

I mean, we're all so obsessed with what game has the most players. That's really all it is.

Do you think I left Guilty Gear because I had some secret desire to return to SFV? Fuck no, I just wanted to go where the players are.

It's a shame even SFV has so few players at this point we're probably going to see an FGC death again, only this time we're stuck with SFV instead of SFIII'

At least Ultra SFIV had different playstyles.

Someone fucking fire Combofiend already.

Yeah, only 4 more weeks until you stop shilling and off yourself.

Is it a fucking Bo3 GF?

You joke, but that would be amazing
>BEAR SWAAAAARM

I hope fighting games die so Uniel has a chance at main EVO.

an evil alien

not everything has to be cute girls

Combofiend didn'd do shit. He's like a PR guy. Capcom Japan made the core game.

Reminder that Nash is mid-tier and Infiltration is carrying the character to finals by himself

>Nash
>balanced
lol at that round

Reminder that nobody fucking cares about sleep fighter veta

Then why does every character play like Combofiend's favorite archetype?

I doubt that will happen. But hey, I'm too ignorant to know. What were the major tournament games during the death of fighting games between SFIII and SFIV?

my knee joints are starting to hurt
guess this is the rickets setting in

i like sf5 deal with it

Yeah? And what game do you play bitch?

Ignoring yukadon and joe

>JUDGEMENTO SABAAA!

Blazblue.

openrec.tv/live/YxbYz6EjYlj
yukadon vs kazunoko gf

Is woshige trying to justify Nash's bullshit?

ggs jojo

More people play skully grills and arcana farts than that

>GGxrd
>Tekken 7
>KOFXIV
>KI
Fighting games are fine, even if SF players suddenly drop the game there's plenty of places to go depending on what you like. Hell even the new BB looks pretty good.

No, not really.

It's not rickets. Probably arthrosis due to strained joints due to heavy weight.

SF3 was ass in its first iteration. 2nd Impact was fun but fundamentally broken, and 3rd Strike has huge balance problems in spite of being fun to play.

It's the eternal cycle of a first SF being shit to mediocre and getting fixed over time. SF4 had the exact same thing happen to it. Alpha wasn't good until 2.

It happens every time.

>1 win away from Gold
>get matched with a mexican that i know lags like a motherfucker from previous experience
>leave during loading screen
>get 2 hour timeout
great

When is SFV getting fixed though?

Because right now we've had a lot of small updates, but not only have they failed to change the game in any significant respect, they haven't even changed the current character meta.

Why are the japs saying uzi in chat?

That means you ragequit before that match so your Gold isn't legit

Did you miss the whole thing where they said they'll only make balance changes after CPT?

If everyone else can get gold despite some laggy matches, then why can't you?

BITCH.

But

When are they removing 8-frames?

Depends on their schedule. Major revisions are usually 1 to 2 years out.

SFV launched an arcade version, but on home console first because they didn't do the arcade beta.

By the end of 2016 we'll essentially have the traditional home release.

So if you follow the traditional time line then by the end of 2017 we'll have the 2nd Impact/Super version of the game.

>If everyone else can get gold
only 2% of people get gold according to the psn trophy

When did /fgg/ start getting skeptical about Daigo in SF5?

I felt uneasy after he lost vs Phenom.

Because its a silly language

HAI

SA KA SUDA OOOH

KASH KOOKOOWAHHHHH

How the fuck is that even a language?

After he won a match in Capcom Cup.

They are all armed with Uzis at the crowd and will fucking murder Woshige if Nash wins yet again.

Considering if you don't take the precaution to check everybody that their connection isn't fucking garabge before they hit their lag switch and the minute that you get close to ranking up the game throws Platinums at you, it's not a huge surprise.

>UZI vs fruit trees

i actually kind like how SFV throws high league people at you when you're about to rank up

if you can beat them to get out you deserve to stay where you are tbqh

Don't you dare insult nihongo you damn kisama.

That's not how it works dumbass.

If I throw someone who can't throw a Hadoken against Daigo, he's not going to learn anything.

But if I'm trying to reach Gold and I'm Silver, I'm not learning anything by beating all the people I beat already a second, or even third time.

>you damn you

>If I throw someone who can't throw a Hadoken against Daigo, he's not going to learn anything.
Literally scrub mindset.

Are you retarded, or what?

japanese has to be the msot poorly designed language in the history of languages.

>3 sets of characters
>have to use chinese characters because there are no whitespace delimiters
>language is rigidly tied to its pronunciation table

Not like this Kazunoko...

nash is s tier lol

>yukadon
>nobody

So how many tournaments has Nash won now?

>*teleports behind you* wins

>ex dive kick every time

>designed
what did you mean by this

>locust
>evil

LITERALLY COG PROPAGANDA

THEY WAS GOOD GRUBS

DINDU NUFFIN

You are retarded.

that example is bullshit, SFV doesn't match people that low against people that high anymore. either way, you learn plenty when you get destroyed by someone better than you, you are supposed to watch your replays and figure why you lost and practice how to fix your mistakes.

if someone who doesn't know how to throw a hadoken plays daigo it doesn't take a genius to figure out maybe you should learn how to play the fucking game at a basic level and you'll start winning.

That's about $10,000 Yukadon won right? Not bad.

>3 sets of characters
More like 4 since you need to know romanji to function as well in modern society. Also one of those 4 sets is stupidly large.

Yeah.

Please explain to me how a scrub who barely understands the concept of tick throw understands a single thing about what Daigo is doing to wreck them.

When are we getting some Xrd-like lobbies in SFV with free text chat? I want to host some small online tourneys but King of the Hill sucks for it.

Two questions.

1.) what is a better meaty when playing as Alex? Latiar or light/ex power bomb?
2.) is it possible Third Strike Online will be coming to xbone backwards compatibility or do I just have to suck up and deal with brazillians on fightcade?

remove nash

Nash isn't S-tier.

Yukadon made top 8 at evo. He's not a nobody.

He doesn't, that's why he needs to play daigo more.

I'll remove you.

>wow what the fuck is this guy doing i cant get a hit in
>after the match
>googles "how to play street fighter"
>starts leveling up

that's how you fucking scrub. im not saying a rookie rank shoul dbe fighting super diamonds consistently but fighting better plays is how you improve you turboinigger

weren't there like 4 nashes in top 8?

lmao

How would you fix Nash? Obviously fixing 8 frames would weaken his dash, but what else?

>Yukadon made top 8 at evo
along with 2 other nashes lol

the writing system is honestly not too bad
also what do you mean by rigidly tied to its pronunciation table? if anything, clearly defining what sounds are in your language is better than the complete mess that is english pronunciation

So did LI Joe

So did Infil

Shit, even Bonchan started playing Nash

You mean at RAGE? Only Yukadon.

Oh my god I thought it was gonna be the same guy from Marvel 3 at Evo

nerf his safe pressure

Why is he even there? He's going to lose because of "8-frames" against any of them (more than likely).

>Snake eyez
Wha-
>and Infiltration
what.

snake eyez and infil came out like an anime

MASAKA

What is Snake Eyes doing there? Is he going to get bodied on stream by Yukadon?

what does tick throw mean?

Depends on how you've conditioned them. Usually best to lariat a few times to keep them blocking/stuff their jump attempt, then you can do what you want. Every game is different

>Snake Eyez

What is he doing there?

why did they get snake eyez instead of li joe

>kad
yeah but was invite only or a open tournament?

Isn't the only way to nerf his safe pressure to get rid of 8-frames?