Cop Hate

>1980's car with trailing arm rear suspension, notorious for stock negative camber
>fuckwit cop who doesn't know shit about cars pulls me over for 'camber modfications'
>try to explain to the thick cunt that they're all like that from the factory.
>nope.bmp

Traffic cops are worse than niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>living in a cuckland where "camber modifications" will get you pulled over

>Traffic cops
are you aware that even coppers hate traffic cops?
They call them 'jury fuckers' because when important matters goto court the (good people in) jury can only remember their most common interaction with police, where they got pinged for some minor traffic offence.
Traffic cops have left front line policing, going to jobs and calls for service becasue they don't like the risk and they don't like the paperwork, they don't like investigating.

what type of car?

>>fuckwit cop who doesn't know shit about cars pulls me over for 'camber modifications'
you know, not everyone in the world enjoys cars as much as you.
You seem awfully angry.

>stock negative camber
like every car

probably some renualt

To be fair your average road cop is a clueless cunt. If I were in an MR2 and got pulled over I could probably fool him by sticking a lawnmower engine in the front.

I promise you, your average on the road, first response police officer doesn't give two shits about any minor defects on your car.
Unless you're a cunt.

Did you get fine or what happened after he didn't believe you?

In here if police suspect that the car is in unsafe condition to drive all they can do is order the car to mot inspection.

>I promise you,

You can't promise jack shit. What are you 12?

confirmed for angry bogan who got fined for as much shit as the cop could think of for being rude as fuck

Nice bait faggot. What are tonight lotto numbers since you know everything and can guarantee events beyond your control?

Why didn't you just show him the stock angles in the car's user manual?

Like I'd fucking tell you, faggot. I ain't splitting the winnings.

Ha I didn't know they had front camber dramas. I can believe 10 degrees on the stock band end though.

This cop was old enough to know better. What idiot doesn't know that anything running that early trailing arm IRS has a shitload of camber from the factory?

>What idiot doesn't know that anything running that early trailing arm IRS has a shitload of camber from the factory?
I have no clue what any of that means

is this Pepe:The car?

>put headers on truck
>don't have welder so I take it have an exhaust put on it
>exhaust shop is on main street
>drive between tall buildings
>drive past city police station and county police station
>5.9l v8 open headers
>pass cops
>no fucks given
It's great living in a non cucked state

>I aint gonna tell you what car I drive because you guys are gonna stalk me
FAGGOT

>the vandalism on the wiki article for this car is still there

Go to court

>Driving with friend
>Get pulled over
>"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
>"No..."
>"Well you were driving erratically and-"
>"No I wasn't"
>"Yes you were. Been drinking have you?"
>"No..."
>"So you're on drugs?"
>"No. I'm on home leave from the army, I get tested every week"
>Police literally stumped
>Start laughing
>"W-what you laughing at? Are you drunk are you?"
>"That's irrelevant I'm not driving the car"
>"Can I have your badge number, because this happens constantly and to be honest I'm sick of the harassment"
>"W-well I'll let you off this time, be on your way"

Guarantee his wife got a hiding as soon as his night shift was over.

>mfw I know someone who got pulled over when he was driving around one night
>"Where you heading?"
>"Nowhere? I'm just driving around"
>"Do you know I can give you 6 points for driving without a purpose?"

Pic related grinds my gears

No other country on earth does this shit

>"Do you know I can give you 6 points for driving without a purpose?"

I'd PFFFFFFFFT into his face.

No other country has undercover cop cars? wew lad

Ghost cars like that are pretty easy to identify.

But the other day I saw a silver japanese SUV with a new driver sticker on the back flip on their disco lights and pull someone over.

is that you frosty?
what was it like to spend 2 nights in jail for animal neglect?

Ive seen a beige taurus with stock wheels pull someone over
shit is out of hand

>frosty violated his probation
nobody told me, yet why am I not surprised?

He just wanted to drive around high as fuck on his base corvette with the fag spoiler

I did something similar with my 460 when after I changed the exhaust gaskets one of the manifolds wouldn't line up with the downpipe so I took it to a shop where they lined it back up for free. Took 3 guys and a crowbar tho. It was loud.

>be a non autistic white person
>be polite to police officers
>never had any negative experiences with the police
Step up niggers

>Select all images with buses
Relevant to all the bus riders in this thread

It's not an undercover.

It's the police getting around laws that prevent them from using unmarked cars for traffic enforcement.

I don't suppose it's any worse than completely unmarked cars. They're easy to identify by the big bumper cage thing on the front anyway.

>Be cruising around last friday
>Cops on road wave me over
>Breathalyzer test because friday night
>"Son, you going to take care of those rust spots?"
>Car has some minor color imperfections due to blooming surface rust on white car
>"Uhh, I don't think those make my car unroadworthy because I just passed inspection"
>"Naw son, no worries there, just a very nice car that would be even nicer if it wasn't for the rust"
>Breathalyzer displays zilch, he lets me leave with a "drive safe kid"

What's so bad about model police cars?

Buying them supports the zionist bigwigs and also involuntarily shows acceptance to the fascist muscle of the oppressive jewish corporates

bong cops used to have fully riced evos and stis at one point
i think they'd hang out at car meets

Cops have ever only been cool to me and let me off with a warning.

The ONE time I got a ticket (that was thrown out) it was a woman cop in a bad mood that didn't even run my license to see if my registration was up to date, she just ticketed me for not having the sticker (that was in the mail)

What?

>bong cops used to have fully riced evos and stis
Shit. Is that so? can i have source? that looks like fun

If we're talking sneaky police cars,

Wisconsin Dells police chief has an unmarked white 2009 Camry.
Lodi, WI police has an unmarked Mercury Mariner SUV in that weird light green.

Some cops still have riced out STIs.

Looks like a delorean

see cop dont stop

Same thing happened to me, rego was paid, but the sticker hadn't arrived yet. Had all my paperwork in order, just no sticker.

Said I was lucky he didn't impound my car.
>mfw

Went to the court to contest the ticket (Since I had the stickers the next day-ish)

Fucker hadn't filed it.
Two weeks later he hadn't filed it.
A month later at the court date I find out it had just been submitted the day before.

Scummy as fuck.

>be me
>midnight-ish
>pissed at dumb bitch for something
>instead of slapping the shit out of her
>I decide to cool down
>go for a drive
>park car at a county boat ramp
>go for a walk along road
>about 30 minutes later cops come hassle me
> ask for my ID
>I am already mad from dumb bitch, don't want any extra shit
>I ask "why?"
>not breaking any laws
>not operating a motor vehicle
>legal right not to have to carry ID
>cop backpedals at warp speed
>well if you aren't doing anything wrong you won't have a reason to not present ID
>I tell them my name
>I recite the DL# off my head
>no you have to show your ID to us, user
>after a half hour of badgering I finally give in
>was that so hard user?
>fuck_you.jpg
>was violating my rights so important officers?
>they mad
>they got nothing on me tho
>but I told them where I parked
>they let me go, and take off quickly
>i start walking back to my car, even madder than before
>get to boat ramp parking lot
>see dickhead pork products
>they're shining lights into my car to look for probable cause
>yell from across the lot
>hey is all my stuff still there?!
>they flashlight me
>tell them thanks for keeping my stuff safe
>they know their illegal search time is up
>they go actually do their job and start rustling the homeless sleeping in a van in the parking lot
my tax dollalrs well fucking spent

>bonus story
>my friends truck gets hit by a cop
>cop does not stop
>my friend follows him
>cop stops, threatens my friend with arrest for following him
>covers badge number through whole incident
>friend still gets squad car #
>calls cop shop
>well, anons friend, lots of officers were driving that car that day so if you didn't get the bagde number we can't help you
get fucked, cops

>>they know their illegal search time is up
The 2nd amendment was made so that you could fucking hold them at gun point and arrest that kind of cops...

>hur durr but didn't u know it was in "plain sight" user so now ur ass is grass
>have had baconators do this to my vehicles outside my house
LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEE

Over here they're black camaroes with matte black lettering and white or silver tahoes.

I really think the real point of the 2nd amendment was to be able to arrest/kill corrupt cops. And i am not even a nigger. I love cops. But the idea of a deterrence against a tyranical government can occur at whatever level, not just country-wide political

>be me
>live in backwater
>nothing is on the level
>everyone knows someone
>several instances of local police forces being dissolved by the courts and being take over by county sheriffs (still corrupt) for being extremely corrupt
>cops are 9/10 corrupt if not downright inept or intoxicated
>drugs, drugs everywhere
>30 minute sheriff response or your self defense crime is free, pic related
it's different when the entire system is corrupt, and it may have deeply influenced my /k/ ideals
But i can see where being able to make a citizens arrest is not in the public interest. However the only check that average citizens have is to make suck a huge scene that at least one decent cop (or several reputable well respected members of the community) shows up. it's really not fair
>unless you can get it filmed

No shit its unfair. But seriously. Sometimes i think that the 2nd amendment meant "tyranny" to also corrupt cops.

Oh fucking boy do I love cops.

>Driving home from fucking D&D on a friday night (party hard amirite?)
>Pass through less than desirable area on the way home because it takes 5 mins off.
>Halfway through someone starts riding my ass
>Follows me out onto main road
>Driving like a goddamn saint the entire time
>WHOOP WHOOP
>Unmarked car lights up
>Pull into well lit office building parking lot, 2 more squad cars follow in behind from seemingly nowhere.
>Licence and registration blah blah blah.
>Produce paperwork plus my concealed carry permit.
>Can I ask why you pulled me over?
>No response, walks away.
>Other cops walk up and start grilling me about what Im doing/where Im going while lighting up my backseat to high noon with flashlights.
>Ask why thats relevant
>Cop shouts over car to the other 4 officers in the most derisive voice "he says its NOT RELEVANT"
>You can see the finger quotes, I dun fucked up.
>They demand to secure my handgun for the stop, have to comply
>Proceed to give me shit for 30 minutes, and imply that Im on drugs and that they will search my car
>Dont let them
>15 more minutes of badgering
>Threaten to call the drug dog out, well Ive already sunk 45 minutes into this lets go
>Called their bluff
>Officer hands back paperwork, still never told me why I was pulled over.
>"Well we dont think itd be worth our time to find whatever you have in there"
>Yeah, Sure. Not becasue you arent allowed to drag this out any further with probable cause. Nice job at saving face
>Tell me that my handgun will be put in the trunk and send me on my way.
>Get home and open trunk, handgun is completely field stripped and they even took all the rounds out of the magazine and they were all scattered and shit around the stuff in my trunk.

Fuckin cops, sorry I wasnt a bigger fish for their fishing trip. Just some nerdy white dude with a CHL.

Pretty much the same thing happened again 2 months later, except I had a headlight out for their reason.

you deserve it for having a car with trailing arm suspension desu

>deterrence against a tyrannical government can occur at whatever level
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw

they didn't have cops like nowadays back then.
probably just town sheriffs. most people owned firearms and would use them to defend themselves.

>Sometimes i think that the 2nd amendment meant "tyranny" to also corrupt cops.
First, you don't even know the language of the constitution or second amendment. Tyranny/tyrant only shows up in the declaration.
And the intent of the second amendment was as a check against a military coupe, the national guard, foreign governments, and to make sure the people always had the ability to revolt.
Second, that would be the 4th and 5th amendments. (and kinda-sorta 3rd, british soldiers were the police. The 4th amendment is a direct result of nameless 'warrants' used by the british.)

>First, you don't even know the language of the constitution or second amendment. Tyranny/tyrant only shows up in the declaration.
In the language of the constitution most of the guns were muskets and people could make them at their home and people were able to equip themselves with the same shit as their military.

Yes, I know that the original definition of a tyrannic government has changed, and it might not even apply, but what's the difference between tyranny and corruption? why is it legal to fight against a fucked up government yet its illegal to fight against a fucked up government that makes people think its not fucked up? The idea of fighting back tyranny its just cuz "UR MUH PRESIDENT I DUN LAIK U!".

The idea of tyranny and the 2nd amendment in general were that people should be able to defend themselves with firearms would negotiations fight in between the individual and a higher up or authority force. In this case, that would be the cops.

some faggot white knight just changed it back

I am surprised they were able to strip the weapon.

Well they did have the better part of an hour for 4 of them to figure it out. Im sure a smartphone was involved.

>ITT: buy a dashcam
shit saved me once big time from a cop. invest in one guys

STORY TIME!

yes please

I'll keep it brief heading to bed.

>Have a rear-view mirror style dashcam that has two way cameras on it. One facing forward and one facing into the cab.
>Driving in Quebec with Ontario plates
>For those who don't know what this means it means you are a pilgrim in a unholy land.
>Driving some rural country outside Quebec City
>"WHOOP WHOOP"
>No reasons at all, I was driving conservatively for some scenery.
>"ehh Pardon mes moi you stupid english roast beef watta the hell you doing" Not quite but it was broken english and in a dick tone
>Claims I wasn't wearing a seatbelt
>Claims I was on the phone driving
>Claims I was driving erratically due to distracted driving
>Hefty as fuck fine with demerit points cause there is a school zone 20km up the road? I dunno man. He was out to fug me but I can tell he clearly did not know I had a dashcam.

Anyway I went to court and brought the footage showing clearly I wasn't doing any of what he mentioned. Without the footage at most I could have gotten is reduced fines. It's my word against his right? Luckily the video cleared me easy and the guy looked ticked as it clearly made it looked like a lying sack of shit.

fucking frenchies jesus

And this is why I keep my old Android phones.
They make great dashcams, just load a lightweight rom, a car charger, and a car phone mount

cheers and thanks for the story.

OW the EDGE

I assume the "dumb bitch" was your mom telling you to stop acting like a cunt

you must have done SOMETHING, or been SOMEWHERE wrong for shit like that to go down.

don't be a lying cunt.

No licence, texts while driving, abuses animals... someone just shoot the cunt.

Yeah user, you would think that too if you were never stopped by a dick cop

Oh god my sides, I can't take you gun nuts seriously when your wank fest has the Sarge from police academy in it.

Alfa Romeo Carabo

>take letter from mechanic that says car is in specs
>ticket dismissed

how hard is this? it's not his fault you drive an autism mobile, probably while vaping and wearing a fedora

>no other country

Leave it to the americlap to not know shit about anything outside his house

Twice in two months with that level of bullshit?

Yeah nah, driving through a shitty part of town isnt a crime. I have a distinctive car and I didnt immediately bend and spread to their bullshit demands. That was enough to put me on their radar.

Never underestimate a dickhead's ability to think "Ive got an easy one."

female cops are the worst. All those unreasonable cop stories you think are bullshit?

Well they're real, when it comes to female coppers.

Huge compensation issues so they take it out on you.

A few are ok, but be careful not to rile up female coppers. They'll go nuts and get you for as much as they can.