play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would take miracle mirrors over the past two metas any day.

Should I craft Grommash or just stick to my current low dust netdecks?

>girls who look this incredibly slightly-above-average like to play videogames and even date nerds

someday itll be my turn

Use this thread since that one at least has a Hearthstone related picture.

If your gonna play Warrior predominantly than its not a bad choice

Or maybe wait to see how the meta shifts with the new cards and craft a nuetral you can use in multiple decks

This was first, don't be salty and be more quick next time.

Real talk though guys.

Do you really want priest to become the next Paladin/Shaman?

Blizzard isn't really good at buffing to the point of balance, they just pump a class with OP cards and then leave them in the dust to give another class the spotlight.

You guys are literally missing this aren't you?

I want priest to become "Power comes with the price" class. Stuff like excavated evil and ancient shade works well for that.

it's shit

I hope that Priest stays unplayable trah forever to be honest. Cancer paladin and cancer shaman at least were aggro (No, secret paladin was not midrange, the secrets traded for you), if Priest becomes overpowered every game will be a one hour long slog where you're not allowed to do anything while Priests kill you with your own toys. It's basically cuckoldry. I'm no cuckold, I dunno about the rest of /hsg/

That is Warlock's motif though, with the self-damage, discard, and demons with a drawback.

Look, useless aoe bait.

>wake up
>Trump isn't my Boyfriend

the struggle continues

Yogg isn't THAT random.
Usually you play him and he clears the board maybe draws you some cards.

It's just the usual Blizzard cycle. They can't balance for shit so some classes are always op while the other classes are in the gutter.
The gutter classes keep complaining, the op classes say that everything is good as it is.
It has been like that since the release of WoW.

That'd be the Warlock theme

Hey look

what the fuck is that art

seems ok as a card though, there are a lot of minions with 3 attack, compared to kodo @ 2 attack

I know, but its doest look good on warlock. Warlock supposed to be evil and powerhungry, but priest is kinda crossing the line right here.
"You dont realy in charge of your powers" is a good theme for warlock. But shaman has it.

It's a pretty good Kodo. Real nice for Dragon decks.

You should be ashamed of yourself though.

Warlocks sacrifice everything for power, that's why they take so much collateral damage, it's like that also in WoW

Link? I can't find it on twitch.

way better than kodo though, because you can aim to a specific minion.

twitch tv/blizzardzhtw

I guess priests wouldn't mind this? Kinda competes with Cabal though

>twitch arena draft

What a guardsmanbob rip off.

how much better than imp master is it? seems bad

What was Brode even doing in Taiwan? Was he just revealing Kara to them?

It's terrible in this warrior meta, ghoul absolutely fucks it. If it were a 1/2 it might be niche usable.

You have to have some balls to play that trash in Warrior meta. Anyway it could be good in Token druid (spoiler: It will not)
This is kinda okay, but maybe it's a bit too conditional, as you need to have a dragon in hand and a minion to target to get value out of it, maybe that's a bit too many requirements.

seems like an ok barnes pull maybe.

blackwing corrupter works just fine

Literally Greedy as fuck.

Not good, almost every single class has the ability to do 1 damage to something even if it has Stealth. Priest might (MIGHT) use it since they have the ability to give Health to minions but even that it's:

- Slow as fuck
- Greedy as fuck

Seems okay for zoolock, I mean imp boss is gonna go soon and this would be nice for baiting out aoe clears, using juggler and buffing the fat 1/5 dude

any aoe, flamecaller, flame juggler, wild pyro

it's the worst card revealed so far

>This is kinda okay, but maybe it's a bit too conditional, as you need to have a dragon in hand and a minion to target to get value out of it, maybe that's a bit too many requirements.

Welcome to playing Priest like cards. That dragon just screams Priest.

Corruptor has better stats for the cost and at least can go face if there's nothing to kill tough. I dunno may be good, he's also a dragon himself so he can help with your other sinergies

It's far too slow for zoo, the only class that might want it is druid because turn 1ing it isn't bad (though there are better uses for innervate lets be honest), and power of the wild to buff it.

Moroes = we want more cards to give freELO to warriors. Well designed, Blizzard.

Oh and we also got another shitty dragon that's only useful against Doomsayer.

i am fucking laughing, all the idiots praising this shit, this seems by far the worst thing they done, just reveal the reno of this expansion. curator is good, but nowhere as meta defining as reno

Reno hasn't been "meta defining" in a while now m8.

I just want the paladin god knight so i can destroy warrior even harder

Barnes and Curator are good cards and fun.

It should have more health
Why do they even print shit unplayable cards like this?

Moro is basicaly a bit better banana imp.

You can thank Standard for that. You need good cards- enough to make a deck full of one-of's for Reno to work. Standard threw a wrench in that by making a lot of good cards go away.

What's freelo?

Losing healbot really hurt, warlock has no more access to good heals that aren't reno.

Come to think of it, why was molten even nerfed when handlock can no longer burst heal?

Free ELO, I assume.

I can guarantee you when some kid wakes up he'll be shitposting non-stop on /hsg/ that people pre-ordered this Adventure once he see Moroes.

With a pepe reaction image too, I imagine.

The only reason cucks have not preordered yet is because they can't

Steward of Darkshire maybe.

>warrior armors up for 10 while you have no board
>they start BMing
>you have lethal anyway

Seems a bit slow, you need to be at turn 6 for that and the steward will die anyway because she has super taunt. You're left just with 2 argent squires

Raging Worgen warrior memefaggot detected.

>leeroy PO PO soulfire faec XD

I'm the one playing leeroy zoo

There's nothing better to force a big fat load of hand damage on some BMing controlcuck troath. Once I Savage Roared and Power of the wilded my way through 3 emperors and 20 health just in a single turn. Felt glorious

REALLY shitty Echoing Ooze

Fuck tempo mage

Can you preorder ?

Can you link me famila

>Preorder cucks and reading comprehension

No wonder you're all so gullible

I was playing pirate warrior actually.
Had an arcanite reaper, heroic strike + leeroy

This is by far the most retarded general in Veeky Forums aside from /ksg/

op?

Look I thought you meant people couldn't afford it, and fuck you. I like the game whats so wrong about me preording the dlc I was going to buy anyway?

>The only reason cucks have not preordered yet is because they can't

>Can you preorder ?

As fuck

>still no bis legendaries revealed, just gimmicky 1/1 bullshit

Will we get a rafaam with this adventure?

Yes Timmy, you will get your unplayable 9 mana legendariy even this time around, don't worry

Will we get a useless legendary only good for meme decks? We already have several, user.

Thanks for making two threads losers

>Moroes is ass
the only combo I can see was mentioned in the hearthpwn comments, where you play him on T4 after Steward of Darkshire, or before, whatever.

Mind you, this is a damn-near amazing turn. you get a 1/1 with divine shield, and a 1/1-with-divine-shield machine on your board.

Of course, the combo is effectively a "win more" kind of deal, but I think that it might work in Token Druid. Most of the common means of affecting stealthed minions are the Warrior whirlwind effects, Flamestrike, and the kodo. We could start seeing Mages play the Flamecaller if token decks really start cropping up with Barnes and Moroes.

Barnes is at home in Hunter and Rogue and will probably find a home there. I just can't see much right now with Moroes.

Barnes will be good in Nzoth rogue but that's it imo

Sorry, bur so far i just got shitty leggos put of packs. I'm talking memehouse, darkbane and gruul. I just want a good guaranteed legendary i actually can put in my decks.

The Paladin card revealed already is unplayable trash.
I pray every night for something good.

I think that Hunter has more than enough stronk Deathrattles at the moment to warrant running him.

Hell, I got a Dragon Paladin deck with Ysera, Dragonlord, the 2/1 that gives divine shield, spell damage Azure Drake, just loads of stuff that I'd love to get a 1/1 of out in a tight spot. Barnes is a similar flavor of Reno, but again, we'll see.

I once had someone yell at me for playing bad cards that had a decent effect together. It's the "Only play the murlocs you really need" logic of LoE Anyfin Pally. Barnes walks a close line of that "needs too much to be playable".

>paladin

lol get fucked

you already had months of secret paladin dominance

you deserve to be in the trash for a while

Crying shame that nzoth rogue is utter shit.

>11 cards revealed
>1 interesting card
>2 meme cards
this feels so weird man, no new mechanic, expansion will probably have a graveyard or even worse some panda tribe shit

What's the most brain dead deck a new player can build

T. Shaman main

Go to the meta snapshot and look up the tier 1 decks.

midrange hunter is pretty braindead and cheap, with a passable winrate.

Dragon Warrior
Aggro Shaman
Zoo

So why did LOE have discover but this will have jack shit? Muh new players?

If you're very new with no adventures and shit cards, look up Kripp's Disneyland Warrior. It's a pretty good poorfag's deck

Any one else worried that this trend of shit new cards is going to continue? There's only like 3-4 new cards that are actually good. If this keeps up the meta in 2017 is going to be weird.

I only play control paladin
fuck everything else

>check data reaper for stats
>mostly druid, aggro warrior, and zoo
>nzoth warrior should be good
>run into astral meme druid, nzoth rogue, and renolock 6 games in a row

It's rigged.

there's only been like 11 new cards revealed. It's making me nervous, but I guess they're not going to show the good ones first.

Blizzard would never make more than a few good cards per expansion. Their business plan has them milking this game for the next 10 years.

the moment i play nzoth deck its instant priest match up
even if there was none 20 matches before with different deck

I can't wait to see how mad you priest austists get when you see your new cards.

I want mister dragon sensei to cum inside me t b h desu

Get below rank 10, user.

Like, Book Wyrm is OK, trying to keep Dragon decks after BRM I guess, but what's the purpose of Moroes? I get Blizzard was thinking 'endless 1/1s man' but you can't make this card in the same year you make Ravaging Ghoul, not to mention this guy is the 1st wing legendary.

Why did Blizzard even bother?