Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHpopHmHuYg
desustorage.org/qa/thread/561868
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/578206
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/561868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for definitely alive thread and game

xth for tier queer deserves a cat dick up the ass.
>upgrading drivers
>nvidia
Shit dude just turn them off until you encounter something game breaking. At least it's not like fucking AMD with none at all half the time.

What the fuck is with Violence showing up again and again on fucking mobile defense?

ive actually found a bunch of channers discordand a few other channer sites that play this game.

This site is flawed beyond reason and it's not getting any better or any worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHpopHmHuYg

there really should be a way to allow more enemies to spawn when you're playing solo

when I'm doing syndicate shit I can never find other players and it's just so easy and boring with the trickle of enemies that come out

I love Warframe. Do you?

>needs a ouji board
Just draw a pentagram like normal people jeez.

How many have you gotten so far?

It's not even worth anything anymore...

100p isn't worth anything?

Compared to 440-500pl

does anyone else keep a loadout specifically for going to relays?

they're go back to 400p-500p in a couple months

>Implying i would sell it during the event

I customize myself in public. There is nothing to hide tenno. We have experienced both male and female perspectives via transference. We literally have the same 'hardware' no need to be shy :3

For tonkor what should I use instead of argon scope?

that other crit mod forgot what it's called. I hate trying to lob headshots I would rather just aim for body shots.

Firestorm.

yes. I put on my best weapons and set a color scheme that isn't red-and-black so people are less likely to think I'm a shitter.

I'm a shitter

Primed bane mod

Bane?

Hammer shot

I love Warframe, yes I do
Been dicking around in space with my fully leveled gear since launch. Finally got around to doing quests and pumping my rank a bit. Got my first kubrow

>switching it out every game you play

Oh it was bladed rounds. That shit with spring loadded on a simulor will fuck shit up so hard shitter toasters will lag out.

Who is this "tier queer", and what is wrong with him?

>the joke
>you

Oh it was bladed rounds. That shit with spring loadded on a simulor will fuck shit up so hard shitter toasters will lag out.

Just an attention whore that doesn't want to use a trip. There are filters in the op. Mods can only deal with his avatarfagging and his link spamming. Just think of it as baby sitting a child with aspergers.

I'll bite.
A person who incessantly posts his biased, subjective and overall useless list of frames, arranged according to his whims.

But what's wrong with it, exactly?

[biting intensifies]
He misleads new players and annoys people.
Pretty much that's it.

nothing

and /wfg/ just meme posts about it instead of providing an actual argument on why its bad.

Personally I don't think it's the WORST tier list I've seen, but he just shills it like an asshole instead of getting the message that nobody likes it.

>meme posting
yeah okay

desustorage.org/qa/thread/561868

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/578206

oops first link is dead
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/561868

He's been trying to shill his shit for 5-7 months.

/wfg/ will never agree on anything
to make a teir list and say it is fact is just useless because it heavily depends on builds and what game type you're doing
tq just decided one day that his opinions will be facts.
its just impossible to make a ranking list since each frame has a niche or role they fill. frost is good for defense butis laking in other areas
loki is good for speed running but doesn't have much use in defense or against infested

>Tellurium alert
god I'm sleepy as fuck

are these things super rare? If I play I might literally fall asleep at my keyboard but I've only seen this alert pop up once this week

not anymore just farm uranus dark sectors survival.

nice thanks, I'll do that tomorrow

>60 runs and 16 hours in and still no fucking argon scope

Fuck it all I'm tired and I'm going to bed. I dont know what the fuck people are doing to get THREE of them but I haven't seen anything outside of fucking hydraulic crosshairs for god knows how long.

I think I'll stick around for one more, but I dont even know why I keep my hopes up.

I believe most anyone can agree to this list though.

true

>60
it took me 258 from the last time.
good luck
WAIT DON'T FARM IT NOW. YOU DO HAVE A 2ND CHANCE BUT THE DROP PERCENTAGE GOES DOWN.

>retards who bring a simulor when acolyte farming
>they get surprised when they launch the mod into the sky

GOOD

I've never had the Sim do that but it sounds hilarious

GO FARM IT NOW*

the new simarus hammer can launch the simulor balls if you hit it.

I want to impregnate TierQueer while he wears a Nezha costume!!

what if oberon is your main? for the true endgame, fashionframe

>tfw you haven't seen nezhaanon in forever.

>258

Is that even possible? I only manage to get 3 runs in at the most with pubbies per pop up.

The most annoying part of this is the waiting, if I could just straight up grind this shit I would have no problem but the fact that I have to congeal to this idiotic schedule is royally pissing me off.

I'll make a list for fashion frame in a min.Also oberon doesn't leave shit tier, you just get labelled a shitter if he's your main.

the worst part of this is fucking broken matchmaking FUCK

Isn't nezha a boy?

Whats wrong with that?

an extremely girlish boy

How the fuck do you expect to impregnate a boy?

By being a teenaged girl who just discovered deviantart.

With vigor.

>maining warframes

Why? Building your up your warframe and learning to use the abilities effectively is piss easy, there is absolutely no reason to limit yourself to a warframe.

>not wanting to fuck a boy
What're you, fucking gay?

People still do it, also here's fashion frame list.

Id like to make a List based on my experience with the game on xbox, for new players.

can i have /wfg/'s blessing?

since you're the only xbox player go ahead

No. There's literally no need to when it's the same game pretty much across all systems.

shit mod

ash noble is edgy?

>he doesn't know

Sorry but that user is gone. Back when wfg was fun to post on.

when standing with no weapon he crosses his arms, it's mostly used by people who sit around in the relays accompanied with black/red combos and whatever frame.
Explain. I think he still lurks, prolly not though.

>Eжeтpeднoe
No translator can make that shit.
Nezha-poster gotta be a russian.

I like the way he crisply stands with his weapon. Never really correlated it with edge, but I suppose it is slightly edgy

Explain what? people move on. Most of us might have stockholm for his shitty game but the rare few are able to move on. The frequents for this general just stop coming and it is just getting replaced with either formies/leldditors/ /v/mirgins and just straight up baiting. The general is dying and might never be as active as it was months ago. Also it doesn't help that a whore here can't take no for an answer and takes up 25% of the thread.

what does it translate to directly user?

No i meant explain the differences of the game outside of updates which consoles are 1 behind? across platforms.

threadly

What's a good side arm I should go for? Is there a kind of base line sidearm that is good or just whatever FORMA'd to fuck? I only got like 3 forma though.

Just memeing.

I see no reason to but I guess it depends on what the list contains and how far it will go.

Can never go wrong with Vaylok or Atomos.
Lex P. and Akstiletto P. are also amazing.

>Akstiletto P

These things are literally viper prime. I would rather go around with an unranked sonicor knocking shit down and doing ground finishers.

>already fulfilled the condition
>can't progress
>Baro doesn't comment on the vessel at all anymore
Nice game DE. I just want my fucking frame.

I'm not tierqueer and won't insist on how you should play the game, but your assessment is kinda weird to me.
Never ran out of ammo myself.

Build it corrosive my man will chew through anything

console players picked up the game in a more complete state, after a bunch of quests were added and have been with the game as it expands the lore. And since its been around for a Shorter period of time, my experience as a New Player is still pretty fresh in my mind (most important bit). For new player, Warframe is one of the Best free to play games out there, especially on consoles. ...but since a lot of the game isnt explained, its mandatory to have the wiki open. I think i could create a simple list of things to do to make the game easy. Where at a glance it could turn a new player into a Competent player and not a dead weight mr2 playing valkyr with a bow....

And im waiting for the Specters of the Rail update so i can get 1000 more points and be MR22. So ive done pretty much everything.

when you finally get your warframe colors the way you like

Are you Araki?

does it take more than a mag to kill a lvl 100 heavy gunner? If so into the trash. I don't use secondaries other than to get syndicate procs, one shot headshot when forced to use side arm, or anti nullifier bubbles.

>console players picked up the game in a more complete state
That's debatable since we're still in beta, i suppose since consoles didn't have alpha that's a fine point.
>it's mandatory to have the wiki open
Then it's unlikely they'd be looking at your list, nobody's gonna go "I need knowledge on this game, BETTER CHECK Veeky Forums" No, they'll likely go to the wiki unless they already know about here. Also, if they needed info and were to just type Warframe wiki into whatever search bar it'll pop up EVERYTHING including updates that haven't been released for consoles so they could get a headstart on whatever they needed to know. Again, no, it's literally not needed. You could do a controller bindings guide maybe but not a full game guide when we've basically got one.

i dont know what that is

That's disgusting

I'm a freshmen in highschool and my mom bought me a full pack of highlighters for my classes/10

If it was highschool then it'd be black and red and purple my man

>my sensors are blee - pleased

This guy

DELETE THIS
NO MORE JUMP SCARES FOR ME THIS TIME.

>purple
What's wrong with purple?