/owg/ - Overwatch General - Paladins Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com
paladins.com/

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/
www.paladinsworld.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/
www.paladinsworld.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

youtube.com/watch?v=1NFyqL7sipo

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10877381
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4nbuwb/crazy_korean_lucio2/?st=iraedsr6&sh=16a42252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Over meme

mei

I want Mercy to fuck my ass.

hana song is shit

nth for spewing salt into allchat in __quickplay__ mode

is defense matrix now capable of stopping Blizzard?

jesus fucking christ I hate lucio so goddamn much

he's a free win. simply put. games that are close are close because both sides have lucio.

you might already be revving up those replies going "but lucio is fun! those sick wallride strats!" but no, that is not 90% of the time you are playing lucio. Sure, when they're pushing the point, you're running around spamming jump like you have tourettes, but most of the time you're just holding lmb over a chokepoint and pressing E every 10 seconds. Most boring hero, yet the most essential hero.

I played him all day today and rose from 61 to 67. there's just no skill involved, free wins

always has been you retarded mei picker

>lowest rank on the team autolocks Hanzo
>attack Torb on the other side evens out the teams

such is life as a mid-50s shitter

Anything that has any part of it that's technically a projectile can be stopped by it.

blizzard
gravity bomb
tracer ult
they can all be deleted.

well i think so, but that webm is just you throwing it through a little crack in the floor

Hanzo's too if you're close enough

Fuck you new thread guy I was posting a new hero idea.

>Canadian
>Oil Rig Guy
>Defense?
>Call him Slick huehue

Right. 250 health.
Give him a wrench, primary. Big ol' 100 damage.
He's got a barrel of oil, maybe an oil gun?
Skill A. Lobs/shoots oil blob.
Hits enemy? They slip and slide the direction they were going for an amount of time, 2-3 seconds?
Hits friend? Speeeeeedboost. They lubed up son!
Skill B. Throws a wrench, 100 DMG as per melee and turns the target round 180degrees.
Ult. Dumps his barrel of oil. And chucks a match. Like Mei's ult but a fire AoE. 60 tick per second for 5 seconds.

I don't fucking know.

that feeling of realizing that your irl/game friends are cancerous to play with if you care about your skill ranking

So I went to the Chinese website and used Chrome to translate it to English...

Anyone else main Charles Leah?

Anyone wanna play?

I prefer Pharoah Eagle

>Nice

Okay!..

So win streaks give you bigger gains yea?

Do losing streaks also subtract more?

>He doesn't main Road Rage

no idea what faggot game this is mate

Are these leaked characters from the Legend of Titan game?

>Hunting Empty
>Nice
>Great Mouse
>Road Rage

oh ok

I'll post it again for you. I like it.

yup

>hey this looks like a good place to set up a junktrap/c4
and into the garbage it goes

>Trashmouse is now great mouse

is in-game performance a giant meme for competitive points?

I got fucking carried into orbit and I got a lot of points

someone explain this to me

Posting this again. Pick a country and make a hero.

Did you read what I said? I'll repeat it

Anybody can land winstons leap on his initiation leap. It's easy as fuck because you have absolute control over how far you are at the start and when you get to do it.

The problem is that once you're in the middle of a team fight that's started or you've already jumped onto 1 support you're often caught where the enemy you need to be able to jump onto is in your leap deadzone where you can't jump (unless you jump directly up into the air which suicidal at higher levels) but they are also too far.

You can do it and make it work up to like rank 65 but beyond that you're going to start hitting a wall where if you put the same amount of work into zarya/roadhog/reinhardt/d.va you're just going to be making MUCH bigger plays for the same effort

>Hunting Empty

What did it mean by this?

He shot three into the shield, 1600 I think before popping rein with the last bullet

>Charles Leah

what a beautiful TUO BIANG

.Mcree's ultimate bullets do like 500 damage or some retarded shit

In any event he fires 3 times at the 3 heroes, 2 shots break the shield and the third kills reinhardt.

Is Zarya good to play in ranked? She seems fun. I am really good with Reinhardt but most people don't know how to stay together

Yes, she's almost a must pick in ranked

This. Reinhardts shield won't save everybody if multiple people are behind it and the mccree waits long enough.

Zarya is probably the most secretly OP hero in the game. Her ultimate legitimately carries games also, even if you are not specifically good with her. Just drop it on 3+ people if you can and win right off that.

>hitscan hooks
>instagibs
just abort yourself

>Zarya
>Secretly
>OP

Pick 2

>durr I suck at Overwatch

FTFY

>hidden
k

i forgot this game is for le """""""""""""""""""""casual"""""""""""""""""""""""" crowd

kys subhuman, ow your first shooter?

She hounds vacuous cunts.

reminder to report any baddies that proceed to spam their twitch chat and almost throw the game because of their shitty gimmick

It's 200 per second he locks on, up to whatever multiple of 200 it takes to exceed your current health.

So if a McCree locks on to 3 people behind a Rein shield and shoots after a single second's charge, that's 600 damage to the shield. After 2 seconds, 1200 damage, and so on.

I like it.

Nearly in the 30s. Ask me anything, especially about how many of my team quit each game. I love that.

>Thicc
>Child bearing hips
>Gigantic tits
>A cute

best wife confirmed

If anyone was wanting a friend to get group experience with, region is NA.

Ventralic#1845

thats cool, not really interested

thanks anyway nerd

She's one of the best carry characters in the game but if if you're not at least rannk 55 I wouldn't recommend bothering with her. She requires that you anticipate what your team mates and enemy team members want to do. If you can track people with her beam she does a disgusting amount of damage after 50 charge(and her bombs are stupidly good) and she's one of the few heroes in the game that can take actually fuck up roadhogs day. Her beam completely shits over D.va and you have great wombo combo potential with her ult. Even if you don't have your ult you can do a lot of work to help enable ally reapers/roadhogs/reinhardts/winstons do well when they are trying to make clutch moves.

tldr: She's fucking amazing and scales very well the smarter and better you are.

>getting this buttblasted over being called out

LOL, must hurt your feelings knowing you're so shit at such an easy game, huh?

strawpoll.me/10877381
strawpoll.me/10877381
strawpoll.me/10877381
strawpoll.me/10877381

Do you like Christmas Cakes?

(You) It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough Rupees.

Well when I was playing her at 52 I was killing a bunch of people with her bombs pretty easily and using my shields a lot. I got both of her achievements in my first ranked game with her

are you gonna post this every thread
i'm already sick of reading it

i agree but don't care go away

>there are players that ONLY play Torbjorn
>there are players that ONLY play Symmetra

Why don't autists pick someone more useful to be autistic about?

>if you're not at least rank 55 don't bother with her

just because I'm a big shitter doesn't mean I don't have big dreams

someday my zarya will carry and they'll all see

Fair enough. I don't see how leaping into the air is suicidal though unless a) you're doing it from a visible location or b) you're already being countered or anticipated.

symmetra is really good in pretty much any situation other than attack payload, torb is almost completely useless though

make me

>called out not sucking blizzcuck's dick about their ebin design decisions
zarya, roadhog, d.va main confirmed

>there are players that ONLY play Heroname
who cares let them be as shitty as they want

Then keep at it m8.
I like the cut of your jib. Just git gud at getting charge and you'll do fine son

>there are players that ONLY play healslut
>they even fail at that
jesus fuckin christ

T H I C C

anything that goes up in the air will immediately be tracked and focused down by anyone not actively fighting

baby you're a firework

>I don't see how leaping into the air is suicidal though unless a) you're doing it from a visible location or b) you're already being countered or anticipated.
We're talking about leaps that are happening during team fights after you've already jumped onto their support (and probably killed them) usually your next target is the second support which was close to the first. By this point they've called out your location.
But in general it's just this. In the current zenyatta meta anything that flies dies.

How do you check your ping ingame?

I've been gone for a month. Any new hot dad?

symmetra melts god

There's an option to show fps, it'll also show your ping, GPU temps, and other stuff.

So she's worth investing time into?

>Paladins

Wait, it took me a long while to realize that's not Overwatch.

shift+ctrl+r

yup

>Play quick play
>Temple of Anubis
>Attack
>3 minutes pass
>1 Elimination as Ana
>Gold medal
>Leave game

Don't listen to those fucking memers. Symmetra is a niche character that's slightly on the weak side. The ONLY reason why she has a win rate that high is because people pick her on defense on the first point of maps. If they hold the first point the symmetra never switches off. If the first point falls then the symmetra switches off to something else for the rest of the game and the loss isn't applied to her.

Paladins is really fun. It's just filled with BRs right now which hinders me from enjoying the game.

Once saw a widow maker with 96 hours on only her.

Two minutes on Zarya or something.

I don't get that.

Shes the Overwatch Organization's village bicycle

Oh that makes a lot of sense. I guess I won't bother then.

try her on koth and just spam turrets in really hidden places and watch your elims climb up

when you get a teleporter place it really close to the point but in a secret place, it doesn't matter if it gets destroyed as long as one person uses it since you get your charge so fast from LMB in close prox

>5 minutes in and you have 4 gold medals as Lucio

I just wanted to win before I went to sleep

Huh, I never stick around after a kill unless I can obviously afford to. I get out and find a new spot to bomb from, or sit with my team to provide Genji cover. Zen is my first target 90% of the time because of the threat he poses.

>not hard carrying your team mates to victory as lucio

Somebody post the hero lucio video of him chasing down a pre nerf widow for inspiration.

Widow needs a buff fucking BADLY.

kill yourself cuck, it's not his job to carry a bunch of worthless scrubs

New character should be a young Vietnamese American soldier who looks up to Soldier 76 like a boy scout and compliments the whole Gran Torino Clint Eastwood Reference.

Plays like Soldier as a rifleman, but instead of an automatic rifle, uses a 20 round magazine semi auto rifle that is slightly weaker than Mcrees revolver but can shoot faster. Can fire as fast as you can click, but the faster you click the wider the fire cone/spread...single shots with a few seconds between them are super accurate and can almost be a sniper if patient. For medium range quick double taps or tripple shot bursts are best and of course when in close combat with a tank, just click as fast as you can so you mag dump.

Alternate fire is flak mode which shoots exploding air burst rounds that do little damage but have a wide radius and if it scores direct hits on airborne targets it causes a bit of knock back.

Ultimate is a smoke bomb that obscures vision and reduces damage of incomming fire a bit and even blocks line of sight for turrets so the team can rush in.

Character model should make him look like generic overwatch soldier uniform and armor like in the holovids but has bit of his own sportsman like flare like his idol and wears running shoes that clash with his military garb and wears an overwatch ball cap backwards as default and has a military looking football helmet as alt head wear.

If smoke bomb is in popular idea, then just give him a foot ball with C-4 attached to it as a grenade for him to throw.

Half an hour ago i blocked hanzos ult

Some people go beyond trolling and just get some deep satisfaction from subtly sabotaging games. There's literally nothing that can be done about it.

>playing an online game with team mates
>not your job to carry worthless scrubs
Who are you calling a cuck you little bitch? >"waaah waaaah i want people to carry me while I act as a heal slut."
Nigger manifest destiny that shit. Force your will onto those shitters and drag their asses to the W.

oh, nice.

>lucio video of him chasing down a pre nerf widow
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4nbuwb/crazy_korean_lucio2/?st=iraedsr6&sh=16a42252