/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548
>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52644/play-5-new-gta-online-cunning-stunts-races-today-new

Other urls found in this thread:

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Empire_Building
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for worthless neets running this general.

Delete this, made one minute after

You were slow on linking it.
Suck it up and move on.

Goddamnit you fags. Look what you've done.

It doesn't matter, it has always been the first thread made to break petty squabbles like this

fuck this game

SANDKING

>sandcuck
>too poor to afford the real contender

but now the contender is just a ripoff sandking.
i just wanted a non utility version of the contender like the one in gta 4

>modders are back
>set you on ground every couple of seconds

Shocking.

more guns when

Sandking XL is better than the contender at offroading.

Fails to everything else.

Speaking of failing, where the fuck is the character customization in this shit game?

>make a character
>everyone is a pencil prick with no muscle mass or fat count

Fucking shameful

this game is shit

Treat your puchis well!

>you can't remove bumpers, hoods, and other shit weighing down your car
>not having a stripped down to the frame sultan RS

I want J* to leave.

Fuck off third word illiterate

Never.
Talk to the hand, normie REEEEE!

PSA: If you don't have a stripe on your Sabre, don't post here. Join IGN crew instead.

stfu

I'd talk to your hand if I weren't so terrified of catching your autism and Down's Syndrome just from being in the same room as you.

Don't suppose anyone could dump any of the /gtag/ guides that have been made so far?

Need to build up my folder and was wondering if there's anything else similar to this?

Look, guys!
We've got a whiny butthurt user here.
Cry me a river!

>it's a third worlder just learned his first buzzwords but doesn't know how to use it episode

We don't need your autism here, faggot

Fuck off poo in bin

I hate this picture
I agree with some of it but other parts are fucking stupid and it's not surprising when the guy that made it calls Richard D. James "Apex Twin"

No

I'll help you dirty apes save up for stripes if that's the problem. You can't ride in the same vehicle as me or be in the same neighborhood as me but I will run VIP missions and secretly send you money. Call it charity for the proles.

I'm going to throw this stupid '''chef''' into the boiling pot along with all the other gremlin shits, chop them up and feed them to a tiger

Why would you kill a tiger with that vile poison

baka farn youre going to have another harambe

why can't I remain being the host in stunt lobbies
I have it set to remain host in the options
every time it goes to the next race
all of the sudden someone else is host
bs

Does the iFruit glitch to paint stock rims still work?
Because I bought the cheapest muscle ones, painted them, but the fucking app says I have still have equiped the stock ones.

>Buying crates
>GO OUT TO SEA
>KILL THE THIEVES
>SHOOT DOWN THE HELICOPTERS
>SHOOT DOWN THE VALKYRIE
>GO TO THE DROP ZONE
>All in a row

Fucking kill me

>not farming PacStan

>Pulling 3 faggots legs trying to get them to run a heist for hours in deadgame

I'll take the crates

At least PacStan isn't quite as tedious, thats the main deciding factor for me at least.

u aint got a buzzard son?

>Pulling 4 faggots legs trying to get them to run crates for hours for insignificant amount of money in deadgame

m8 if i didnt have a buzzard i'd straight up detonate my own crates in that situation

>Running crates with other people

Laughing my fucking arse off mate

>Pulling 1 faggot legs trying to get them to run a crates for days in deadgame

>Successful every time

People are just easy to trick

The whole fucking point of crates is that you can do them solo you colossal retard.

>do pacsan
>get to finale
>retard shit game kicks me back to SP 3 times

End it

You can make characters -look- fat if you know what you're doing with the creator.
There are no alternate bodytypes for balance reasons assumedly.

Someone posted a realism mod video on YouTube yesterday. Anyone got extreme realism videos?

Thanks for the fun night of pac-glitching and shitter-shitting, y'all.

As far as I know, it does. It's been working for some time.
Try switching cars a couple of times and reloading iFruit. Sometimes it's a bit slow.

>you are now r* lead designer for the next update only
what are you gonna get for the players, user?

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Empire_Building

Also 8 players orgs

I could abuse my power to add exactly what I want but I'd probably use it to make a major balancing update including shit like
-Fixing the Kuruma's bugged windows, eliminate the insurance for blowing one up and give back explosive ammo upon destroying one just like Crates
-removing the ability to lock on unarmed aircraft so people have to learn to lead their shots if they want to attack defenseless players
-Change certain car's classes like the Blista Compact being in Compacts, Armored Schafter V12 being in sedans rather than sports like the other V12, etc.
-Removing being able to enter armed aircraft while in passive mode while giving passive mode back to the aircraft that you can't use it in (volatus, swift deluxe, supervolito etc.)
-Buffing payout for fucking everything so you can play what you enjoy and make money rather than being forced into certain high profit grind chains
And probably more but I'm not gonna write out every single issue I have with the game for a theoretical update that will never come

If anybody ever feels like doing PacStan on PC then add:

Social Club: LarsVV, I usually host and give everyone 20% on the finale. Level 112

>-Buffing payout for fucking everything so you can play what you enjoy and make money rather than being forced into certain high profit grind chains

You're fired.

Upgraded Sultan RS or Buzzard?

>Invited by random to Pacstan
>This faggot thinks I'm going to work for less than 20%
>Puts his boy at 70% and the rest of us at 15%
>Idle until he gives me a real figure
>He periodically lowers mine and raises his hoping I'll quit

kek m8 i got all day kick me or make it worth my while you faggots will probably fail 100 times anyway

Buzzard, buzzard, buzzard
No contest at all

Alright. PRB Sultan can wait.

I agree with most points, but what I absolutely hate is that when you do a heist and if you fail and you have go back to last check point, you get your ammo back, but you don't get armor or snacks refunded if you used any of them.

He got sick of my shit and upped me to 35%

And I was right, 4th guy was a retard
At least I had something to fight for.

>Guy dies during heist
>Isn't even carrying any money
>THE HEIST IS BLOWN ITS OVER
>Can't just continue without him
>Doesn't take his pay away for dying and split it among the rest even if he babyrages and quits cause he's not getting paid now

Make these shitters fight for their money instead of making everyone else restart constantly because they're too stupid not to sprint out in front of bullets.

>In a session
>Rando moving crates
>He's about to drive past me
>He calls Lester to go off-radar because he's nervous I'll blow his shit up
>A red crate drives past me on the radar

Should I tell him he can't be frugal and needs to pay to ghost organization or let him live in ignorance until a jetshitter makes him humble?

Your biggest case of buyer's remorse is having tons of stock you can sell for a large profit?

Yes, because I'd have to fill it again if I'd sell it

>giving money to the other guys because one guy died
That's a fucking terrible idea considering people will already fuck each other over in Heists for literally no reason but to get the satisfaction of being a dickhead. MAYBE it would be a decent idea if it only gave the rest if the player that died leaves or if it were a separate mode like the multiplayer for Kane & Lynch that nobody played but giving XiaoLongPengis the opportunity to take home the entire 1.25 mil if he just runs over the rest of his team or "accidentally" shoots a gas tanker near them is just asking for awful experiences.

No shit? Did you think the crates would mate and multiply and make baby crates and shit?

>FemininePen US

wew lad

Where did I say that?
I have buyers remorse because I hate crates and made the mistake of upgrading to 3 large warehouses for no reason

That I can get. I have one large and one small. Thought about getting 2 large but it seems pointless because it would just take twice as long to fill them both.

This would be hilarious
>get to rattan canyon first
>start shooting out your crewmembers' parachutes with your flare gun
>escape with all the money for yourself

So don't play with XiaoLongPengis, gg ez

Playing with randoms is a good way to make no money already. If you're not heisting with crew you're playing yourself.

Invite: hiperhiv

took a break for few months and apparently a purge went on.

What do you play? PC/Console?

Do you do missions? Races? Heists? PacStan grind?

friendly reminder:
is the real thread, as it was made one minute sooner. OP was supposed to delete this thread as well as give it an edition and link to old thread

>deader thread
>real

Biggest general is the realest general

NEVEREVER

Nobody cares about your no-stripe general.

But it's literally stripe edition, while this one is no stripe edition

Do not pay attention to false flags from no-stripes trying to stir shit in this no-stripe thread and make stripe patricians look bad.

STRIPEKEKS BTFO

It was expected really

I'm playing later tonight around 7pm or later. So about 1½ hour if anybody wants to join for PacStan

Add me.

>Being a stripefag on the inside
>Pretending you're a no-stripe on the outside

The biggest cuck in the thread. Literally a mudbaby who will never fit in anywhere. Shunned by stripes and no-stripes alike.

You win, atleast follow some of the rules next time. Namely, just give your thread an edition and link to the old thread.

where were you when stripe was kill?

actually you won, but you threw it away because you took an autistically long amount of time to link the thread

too slow just like your striped saber

damn
how can non-stripes even compete?

reporting in again, new player doing mostly races

I need to buy a super car for racing, and my problem is that I don't know which one I should save for, because 2+ mil is not something I see myself grinding out in short time.

if I just test the stock versions of the cars, is this a good enough impression of how the cars will handle later with all upgrades? so far I'm enjoying the ETR1, but most people are getting the RE-7B and I'm not sure about investing all of grindtime into a potential fluke.

Bring back the super gt and turismo from gta sa, because we clearly need more sports cars.

Get the ETR1. It is absolutely killer on most tracks and it's fun to drive.

this is the only correct reply

Every time a super gets added to the game, it shits all over the previous best super. So if you want to keep the best super for races, be prepared to grind on the regular.

X80?

Okay there are exceptions, but if you're trying to keep the best super around, you're going to need a few million every month or two is the point.

Bravado Gauntlet or Saber Turbo?

First super I purchased was the Adder (Bugatti), not because it was the best at the time, but I liked the looks.

Then I purchased a T20 as my second super and then a X80. I ended up selling the Adder because it was just collecting dust and I want to buy a Office and Warehouses.

Ruiner

>painted light surround

stripe cucks, everyone

>steal a bravado banshee
>cant store it in garage and is "too hot" to take into the pay n spray
this bullshit af

Just buy one. It's one of the cheapest sports cars to buy.

If you want one of the best get the ETR or the 7B, both are incredible, but of you want to grind 2 million you can always spend 750k and get a Zentorno, once the king, good enough to win against shitter who can't drive for shit.