UGLIEST CAR THREAD

>Nissan Rogue

Like a Fisher-Price kids car designer asked to use his drawing to make a new Nissan model. Fucking hideous to look at. Gets me every time.

It's hideous, but at least it doesn't look like every other crossover.

That's a juke, faggot

>Fiat Multipla

I realized I wrote Rogue. Yes I know it's a juke.

>Corvette stingray

>Corvette stingray
Isn't that just a C4 Corvette?

>Pontiac Aztek

The Aztek is actually good looking compared to the Juke.

How can you said that ? They are both ugly

Motherfucking Ford Taurus

Die.

By the time the C4 was released, the C3 was very dated, it hung around for too long, and most model years had under-powered emission-cucked engines.

The C4 Corvette was very Space Shuttle. It represented a restart, an new era of modern engineering and technology-lead design.

the ugliest

The Ford Taurus is the very definition of an ugly car. The 1st and 2nd generation Ford Taurus were conservatively styled and very popular. But the 3rd generation was too weird for most people's taste and sales took a dive. It's ugliness killed the Taurus name, which has never recovered.

>The 1st and 2nd generation Ford Taurus were conservatively styled
Actually it wasn't. We don't think about it now because it's so common, but the styling of the first gen Taurus was VERY revolutionary in car design. Ford had managed to get the law requiring sealed beam headlights repealed just so they could make it.
What made it so controversial was the aerodynamic styling. The same people who styled the exterior also styled the interior. The wheels were actually flush with the body for aerodynamic reasons. It was a really futuristic looking car for 1986. People originally thought the Taurus was hideous. But it sold. And the styling caught on and VERY quickly, other cars started emulating that style. It started with the 1987 Mustang refresh getting those flush mounted lights (which was a big thing back then), then came the 1988 FWD Pontiac Grand Prix, and then the 1990 Chevy Lumina.

Never understood this 2bh. I think it looks alright.

That page is pretty ugly

Meh. As much as people don't like to admit it, the FWD GM W-body cars that debuted in 1988 (Pontiac Grand Prix, Buick Regal, and Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme) were pretty revolutionary and technologically advanced themselves.
They had a very clever IRS inspired by the C4 Corvette utilizing a transverse fiberglass leafspring (pic related).
And they were the first cars to ever hit production with a heads up display. Weebs like so say "no no no! It was this Nissan Silvia S13 which debuted a week later". A week later is still a week later weebs.

Those window are tiny.

i dont think theyre that ugly desu

That's a juke

why are nigger humor pictures always low resolution? It's fucking hilarious.

Comes with a chopped roof from factory

It was what I grabbed off of Google on my phone, but I think it's due to FB image compression.

Screenshotted/cropped/compressed/filtered repeatedly

>ugly car thread
>post most sexy car ever

Look at that beautiful duck face

>clio sedan
>ugly

Nigger what

Any

Fucking

Ssangyong

SSANGYONG

MY CAR HAS A NOSE

Everything is wrong.

DUDE RETRO LMAO

Looks like a Pentax.

My parents used to have a 1.9 diesel brava.

Shit was bombproof. Nothing but regular maintenance for 15 years.

>talking shit about FJC's

my parents own 2

and they're so good, i'm going to buy an early one too.

its 2016, get used to having no visibility anywhere

Looks like a minivan custom made hearse.
You'd be surprised how off road capable and reliable that thing is, though that only applies for 4x4 diesel version. Granted, it looks seriously ugly but that makes it a good sleeper I guess.

Jokes on you

well fuck you user, i love my aztek

>my parents bought 2
Your parents shouldn't have reproduced

If you remove the top vent/grille thing and consolidated the headlights and indicators the front would look fine.

Fuck you they're comfy to drive, impractical as hell though

>Looks like a minivan custom made hearse.

Because it essentially is.

My local Chinese restaurant owner owns one to ferry his 9 kids to school.

The pinnacle of modern-retro retardation.

>10 seats
goddamn

>obligatory juje multipla sangyong posts
I would add a bmw 1 series hatchback. I just find it wierd and disproportional as fuck. That little sportcoupe was cute though.

theres 11? right?

oh god that made my asshole tighten in a bad way

>chinese
>9 kids
fucking roaches man

>cuck can't have kids

no wonder white cucks are going extint

>lets grab one of the best asses in the industry and make it look like a constipated chinese copy transformer

hiring this dumb ass to design the aztek was dumb, but hiring him again to redesign the corvette was beyond stupidity

This car went wrong after the b-pillar

You know that window real estate is looking pretty good when I considering all cars now are like looking out of pill-box slits.

>disliking happy butt

Lol, I know the guy who took this photo.

fuck this thing.

minus the shitty angled bed its not all that bad.
anybody have a pic of the prototype gmc thing with the minivan side doors?
that thing was fuck ugly.

butthurt incoming