2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Under duress edition.

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
[Gist] DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160722_translated_V2.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180171
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56962422
youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ159339.html
strawpoll.me/10878171
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ014056.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181389.html
exhentai.org/g/960641/adb4a29e59/
mega.nz/#!bBRBCK7L!pcHFLjOnVvmnEc-W2SxdAq73-X49oic9rgKRYbCG3BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ocвятил

This totally won't get deleted by mods.

post the twins

Erika, is that you?

Right, gonna ask this here again: any more games like Married Warrior Emma, except with a male protagonist being the cheater? If not, I'd be fine with playing as the cheating wife/girlfriend.

people didn't answer before because it's a dumb question that you can answer yourself within 2 minutes of searching

I am literally completely new to this whole thing, RPGMaker hentai games and all, hence why I asked.

Why? I see only as much as I can find on a bottle of Coppertone.

Yes, it's Nanako's nigga.

Well very few of them have a male protagonist at all, because that ends up creating bad games. And if they're going your shit fetish route, they'll just NTR the males because that's what you cucks enjoy after all.

No, that's not what I want to play as at all.

I want to be the one who cheats on women.

Do you have to be married? Because if not, any harem game would do really. Since everyone "loves" you and you "love" everyone so technically you are "cheating" on everyone. Usually these plots are more frequent in the domain of VNs. I haven't played it myself, but some of the school days VNs probably has a lot of cheating if it is anything like the Anime. Theres a /vn/ for visual novels if you are interested.

There aren't many 2D games where you play as a guy, because it's easier for artists to draw one girl in different positions than come up with 10 or so unique looking women.

>Why?
Lately mods have become complete faggots and consider any kind of skin NSFW.

Tried playing some of those a few years back, and I didn't really like them at all. Really, it's the sense of cheating on someone that does it for me. I didn't mind it for MWE, but in general I'd much prefer to be the guy cheating on his wife or girlfriend with other women.

Well, shit.

Thanks, user. I won't bother you any further then.

recommend me some games with some amount of /ss/ mixed in.

havent played VH for almost a year
anything new they added so far?

Nothing of value

Does anything have value? What is value?

hoped at lest the serena brothel had some update, oh well

I've been waiting for the day somebody updates the game to let me fuck people at the glory hole instead of blowing them with enough dirty levels. I feel the pain.

There are plenty of options to fuck around in the game already

Is Thug Hero Party a good game?

> 【163107】[同人ACTゲーム][MASURAO] ファントムナイト [RJ180171]
www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-517111/#post2458425

>dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180171

yes if you are a cuck

it's not the best game from U-room but it's not a bad game either
i would give it a 6 / 10

Tried the demo, it was crap. Doubt anything changed.

Why is Erika being raped by Bowser

no

One of the most contrived plots, paired with bad writing. You could literally replace the mc with a sad and confused dog or a somewhat peculiar chair that just happens to be in every scene. The h-scene art seems like it's strongpoint.

Is there a walkthrough or translation of The Zombie Hazard lying around? I have literally no idea what to do and I'm not particularly literate in moonrunes

not ntr

Depends if you enjoy having to lose fights.
And not in the sexy "oh you got caught by pirates/bandits/tentacle monsters" kind of way, but in the "oh you are such a weak idiot" kind of way.

Basically just a glorified VN for NTR fags.

Speaking of u-room, how do I get the good end in Mimi and Veganophobia? I only got what apparently was a bad end and RUGER END [sic].

Variges x Lotia pairing is 9/10
all other stuff is 3/10

Is everyone here an NiggerTRcuck now?

Anti NTRcucks are the vocal minority

its sad but most people here like NTR

It's a pigman.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56962422

We need a seperate thread for the anti-ntr fags. You guys keep shitposting in a thread that is meant for discussing ntr

It's just /v/ being epic memesters and shitposting. Just ignore them.

It's literally one guy samefagging hard.
He's insecure about having the worst fetish of all time so he samefags here to feel better about himself.

Yes, check out the ulmf thread for it and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk

I'm pretty sure it's exactly the opposite.

I wonder if anyone here can help me remember a game. Unfortunately my memory of it is pretty vague.

>I played a demo of it
>it had a modern school setting
>there was a girl with short brown hair, a tomboy and IIRC she said "boku"
>you start in classroom
>pretty soon after you're in some kind of sewer area
That's it. It's possible that the hentai artist was quite "famous" but I'm not 100% on that. If so, I think he does usually reverse traps and stuff like that.

anyone have RJ180032 ?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

help..i cant get this to run

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ159339.html

Don't use shitty AppLocale

イニシエ
maiby ?

Fuck it. Let's settle who's the majority

strawpoll.me/10878171

NTR is for fags who likes used pussies and drown in someone elses cum

>NTRfags still in minority

Cucks is on suicide watch.

Does anyone have?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ014056.html

your ancestors suicided to not get humiliated and here you are, having a humiliation fetish

I'm not NTRfags. I'm just making the poll so we can see what's the majority is.

>still no download for the new loli game or the new trap game
Guess I won't jerk off today

>feels good to know you're represent elite minority

Enjoy your blueballs

ok so what should i use instead?

Japanese locale like everyone else?

Hmm, so what do I need to do to trigger an event in Married Warrior Emma to get Ellis to appear in the dungeon to save me?

Lotia isn't even a bad girl.
Her reasoning is pretty sound for the most part.

She knows staying with Imos would make him suffer from his inferiority complex because of her status and power as a ryuujin.
Giving up her abilities as a ryuujin would plague both of them with persecution from the world.
Choosing Imos also meant the Wicked King would never be defeated, as the world's strongest ryuujin had no intentions of defeating him.

Choosing Variges, she could save the entire world, and even secure a possible future happiness for Imos.
Even if that meant she couldn't be with him.
Assuming that's what she actually wanted to do, that means she made the ultimate sacrifice do what she thought was right.

Of course, it was also half an excuse to succumb to her attraction to Variges.
But at least that was a win-win situation compared to the lose-lose situation with Imos.
If she was able to find adequate happiness with Variges, it wouldn't be so far-fetched to think Imos could do the same without her.
Yet not only does Imos show up and kill humanity's last hope against the Wicked King, he becomes the Wicked King himself.
If he had tried to find happiness on his own instead of rampaging on his revenge, he would've made Lotia's decision the best possible choice for both of them.

The real tragedy of the game is that the hunt against the Wicked King was all just a charade for ryuujins to display their power, ala Imos's slime event.
The dragons set up a world with a clear defined system of winners/losers, and Imos' torment and rage stems from the unfairness of the system and how he couldn't become someone who had any worth.
His battle against the dragons is cathartic because he was able to do what he was trying to do the entire time - become strong and prove that he isn't just trash to be trampled on.

Just my opinion at least. Either way props to U-ROOM for the interesting story.

Remember, never ever

Don't forget having children with Variges was all for Imos's sake :^)

TFW strawpoll now has more voters than posters in this thread, someones upset.

>what are lurkers

Just progress far enough in the dungeon and she will save you from some boss.

But his desire for revenge leads to the best possible outcome for mankind, at least in one of the endings.

Ah, gotcha. I just got some rope from some chest, so I'll maybe it's after that bridge.

Thank you.

>implying their opinion matters
too afraid to post their opinions in the thread because they are so beta, literally the cucks of Veeky Forums

explain

end 5?

Are you talking about when all desires fade away from mankind?
That's not really the best possible outcome, especially considering Aina says all of mankind will die out because they are not reproducing any more.
Unless you're some kind of nihilist that thinks all mankind should perish.

If you mean the one where Behelnicht talks about desires returning to the world, doesn't that mean the world will just go back to the way it originally was?
She even implies that she trusts someone like Imos will appear to save her from the ryuujins who want to kill her again.

She promises Variges that she would become his as long as he guarantees Imos's safety and vows to defeat the Wicked King.
Both she and especially Variges show a surprising amount of good character when they keep their promises.

Besides, just because she sacrifices her relationship with Imos for 'the greater good,' it doesn't mean she has to resign herself to unhappiness forever.

Actually, my interpretation of Ending 6 was that while things might go back to the old ways, it doesn't mean the bullshit system setup by the Dragons has to be the same. Behelnicht seems surprisingly optimistic as well.

Oh, all the "heroes" bar Ace(who's a cripple) got killed. What's not to like?

Lurkers are the only decent people on any board or anywhere on the internet, you faggot.

Eh I prefer ending 4 with the loli dragon. I think it's the only one where Imos finds some semblance of happiness.

Why did the thus hero party shitstorm only began now? The translation was released a while ago and noone was talking about it then.

Why are dragons the best type of heroine?

I'm guessing people here only played it recently.

Who cares about Imos' happiness? Even if Ending 4 is the "happiest" ending for him, it still doesn't change the fact that all the other girls still probably get abused, the Dragons being major dicks towards humanity and the fact that Variges can keep doing his "I'm special, so I'm entitled to everything", albeit probably milder than before.

There is nothing "good" to be had from this at all, especially since there is no good side at all in this game.

casuals pretty slow you know

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181389.html

It's up, and the elf is qt
exhentai.org/g/960641/adb4a29e59/

>Who cares about Imos' happiness?
The player?

End 6 is the "best" as it could go the girls are on much better state.

Precisely.

I'm guessing it's a coordinated effort. Either that or some dumb newfag EOP cucks, but you must never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by malice.

>You must never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by malice.
Truer words have been spoken, but not often.

At least they're discussing about game. What are you even doing here? Shitpost?

more like someone posted a blog about it fairly recently and it got people who never tried it interested.

What blog?

i think it was like 3 or 4 threads ago.

Backlogs.

Cute!

I laughed more than I should.

mega.nz/#!bBRBCK7L!pcHFLjOnVvmnEc-W2SxdAq73-X49oic9rgKRYbCG3BA

RJ181109 from ulmf

Thanks.

Anyone have a link for RJ153925?

>RJ181109
If you're telling the truth , may god bless your soul for all eternity user