The gayest car company

Why is it that these cars are almost always driven by fags/lesbians/trannies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHY_uqYdIX8
youtube.com/watch?v=GBT42GXkYOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[citation needed]

Because you read the stereotyping on Veeky Forums but have no real-world experience to check it against.

URABUS

The unironic answer is Toyota..

>ops favorite cars are all driven by fags, dykes and trannies
That sure does say a lot about you I guess :^)

>work at car dealer
>sell Subaru
>been doing it for two years
>old people and mom's love outbacks and foresters
>dad's like legacy
>college kids love impreza/crosstrek
>annoying guys love wrx/STI
>never sold a brz. Haven't had any on the lot for like a year.

Dunno where the whole lgbt thing came from with Subaru. Off the top of my head maybe 3 of my customers were actually gay. 2 bought used non subarus.

Also wrx STI customers are literally the worst. I can point them out as soon as they roll into the lot. Usually wanting to trade in a bro truck they are 10k upside down on or bring in a stanced civic si or tc which while I have nothing against low I have to explain to them we don't give a shit about your mods and for fucks sake you replaced your steering wheel with one without an airbag. You may think it's cool but we can't sell it like that.

more

THIS
>My Prius gives me great gas milage when I drive to the glory hole bar.
>I simply *slurp* adore my *suck* hybrid. I like to know that my *gulp* car is helping to *smacks lips* make a difference to the world! Mmm that was a thick load today, honey poo!
>We really should force more people to drive hybrids. The people and families who burned in those Canadian fires deserved it because they didn't get as many dicks in their ass as I did, those petrolhead bigots. My Prius protects me and my homosexuality!

youtube.com/watch?v=XHY_uqYdIX8

>this looks shopped

SPBP

Maybe in the backwoods flyover truck stop where you live, but in any decently sized city Prius drivers are just normal people

It's what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

I don't think I've ever seen one without a rainbow sticker on it. Except for the ancient square-body RHD Legacy wagon the mailman drives.

Where do you live?

It is actually because they specifically bought ad space in LGBT publications when no other car manufacturer did.

Wisconsin.

Subies are all over Madison - "the San Francisco of the Midwest"

I wish we could just bomb the degenerates.

What counts as a degenerate?

Radical liberal Tumbler users

Oh, so not a backwards Wisconsin hick?

That's like what, one out of every couple hundred thousand people? Your life seems weird man, I see 20-30 subarus a day. Never even noticed a rainbow bumper sticker on one. Maybe a keep tahoe blue sticker. You sure you're not out looking for a potential partner by scouting for rainbows?

Underrated post.

This explains a lot of this board

Right.

No, it's most of Madison. That city is 50 square miles surrounded by reality. Liberal hippie scum.
One of the local restaurant chains has the rainbow sticker as part of their logo. Their commercials have the flaming gay dude that owns them dancing while saying what the special of the week is. It's fucking creepy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GBT42GXkYOw

I live in eastern pennsylvania. Every wrx or sti I see is modified in some way, has uel headers and is driven by a swagfag in a snapback and hipster glasses. Every single one.

>you should go back to uel bruh sounds good
>why? So I can run into early headgasket problems, ringland failure and cylinder 4 heat death?
>whatever bruh sounds better
Literally cancer

the dedicated URABUS thread

I drive a mostly stock STI (only suspension mods) and I don't look like a ken block megadouche.

am i in denial??

Southeast PA here, I totally agree. It's a real shame, I wouldn't mind picking up a non-molested WRX. But that'll never happen.

Fuck dude same. A group of my friends never even mentioned Subaru until lately and now they're all part of a Subaru club and think their AWD + turbo is so special.
What's the appeal of the damn bandwagon

Subarus before now had UEL..

Do they vape too?

Here is Ohio newer WRXs and STIs are driven by late 20s early 30s professionals. At most you will see an AP or a after market exhaust done to them.
These eventually are sold to teenagers who destroy them with cheap and untasteful mods. Trying to buy a 10+ year old WRX that hasn't been beat to hell and doesn't have 20 different bolt on mods is near impossible.
If you want unmolested you either need to be willing to buy new or have cash in hand to snatch one when they come up.

you're androgenous

Are they buying new or old models? If new then its a no-brainer, they are getting the best new 4 door "quick" car under $30k in the market right now.

If they are buying older models then they are dumb. Subaru retains value so well you could get something much nicer with lower miles for the price.

Don't forget wiggers. They love the STI.
Also this board is full of Subi drivers, OP planned the butthurt.

>city
Cities are hives of social degeneracy, m8. You'd find more faggotry and enabling in cities than you would small towns.

>Prius drivers
>normal people
Pick uno

I bought a new sti and don't care what anyone else thinks. It was my obtainable dream car.

>What's the appeal of the damn bandwagon
It's quick and affordable till the insurance does you in.

I know three gay people.

One of them doesn't own a car, and the other two both own Scion FR-Ss.

Its because they fall for the AWD gimmick and think they are safer

Awd is actually nice. There are allot of gravel roads out here and allot of cars have a hard time making it up with out peeling out or sliding. I don't have such an issue. Plus getting to fishing spots is easy as is taking it up the cascades in the winter.

Not a gimmick.

Yeah where I live a 20 minute drive north puts you on gravel roads. Love my AWD.

>has uel headers
this was stock until 2014 you window licker.

Subbie owners so ignorant that they keep them

its not in need of replacement, they went to equal length so they could use a twin scroll. it also sounds good.

>early ringland failure
>premature headgasket issues
>premature cylinder 4 death
All due to unequal length headers, it's been documented over and over and over.

The security guard at my old high school has an STI tattoo on his forearm. He doesn't own one. Coincidentally, he's a balding manlet who tries to flirt with underclassmen all day and goes to his Forester to vape on his lunch break.

He also has a Vans tattoo.

Are you rally racing? If not its pretty pointless, Seriously having the right tires will make more of a difference then drive train ever will. Why buy an entire car instead of having the right tires? Do you buy a new house when it gets cold out because you have bad insulation ?

>4cyl
>sounds good
There mite be 2 4 cylinder cars that sound good and I can tell you neither of them are turbo'd

When I bought my brz the sales guy was just as pumped to get it as I was. He'd never sold one. Never even driven one.

Have fun with your meme wheel drive mustang

So you're saying a rwd car with winter tires will do better than any AWD car in the snow?

So they have internet in special Ed ?

>tfw I live in an area where it snows about 5 ft over the course of 3 months
Oh god I NEED that AWD or else I'm going to fucking die, can't you understand?