Blade and Soul General- /bnsg/

Embed Edition

>New Content [July 20, 2016]
bladeandsoul.com/en/game/shadows-of-the-innocents/
>/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho) is for memes - includes 3 /bnsg/ clans
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha) is for SSP - Includes 3 /bnsg/ clans
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan, Iksanun) is for necromancy - includes 1 /bnsg/ clan
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest, Wild Springs, Highland Gate) is the only choice for EU - includes 1 not-dead /bnsg/ clan

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/EXhHdaMh (embed) (embed) (embed)
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Lewd Folder (Freshly updated!)
bnslewds.imgur.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/drfsdw.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for KEKS GETTING KEKED LMAO

Fuck this game. Fuck MMOs.

Utter fuckery new thread where?

Third for OTP

Same.

Hee hee hee. So happy~

Crimson #1.

What's your favorite game genre

Why is Poh filled with degenerates?

This desu senpai, I quit MLG and Gamebattles for pro CoD4 for MMOs after I got addicted to them. I could've been sponsored by Mtn Dew and crushing Faze clan chicks by now. I would probably be a total piece of shit but hey at least I could afford some gold on playerauctions then with all of those championship earnings.

Why is Tilu such a fucking cuck?

RPG

xth for gyro is gay

Permanent Suicide
and Phone Games.

How do new people hear about this game? Where is it even advertised

>tfw I only log into this game just to troll for ERP.

Yeaaaaah I think it's time to quit.

I don't regret getting into MMOs, at least here I can make friends who are weirdos and degenerates like me.

kusoge

Same.

Where are the thickums at?

Rhythm games, (J)RPGs

>tfw you teach the crew how to dance

VAM IS CUTE!

Kind of glad I didn't join this group earlier, this is way better than anything we would've done.

Fighting games
a.pomf.cat/drfsdw.mp4

NADJJA PLS

my nigga patrice groovin

If you like fighting games why don't you try hard arena in bns?

Because he's shit at fighting games

That's positively Vamazing! Good job, Vamigo.

Patrice, tell your rabbit I said they have nice sunnies.

because arena is ass.

I just wish people were a little less reluctant to be sincere.

disgusting

I wish Juri was better

I wish I had friends.

>when lyn proportions look better than Vam does
You had one job..and not a very hard one at that.

is this the original disgusting user?
are you back for good?

Juri is fine nigga. Go watch Floe play her and see how strong she is when you git gud at her.

Floe hasn't been relevant in years.

She's still new. I think people should wait and see how things go instead of instantly thinking certain characters are shit.

disgusting

too slow to be the original imo

Floe is currently the best Juri in SFV, hands down. Relevant or not, he's still dumpstering everyone with her.

Of course is going to look like shit if im doing a modded dance /tired

who care...

>Floe
Just watch the Japanese players who played her in SF4.
Yossan, Nashi, Aiai.

/playdumb

hi Kahika

The Lyn is gonna drown!

Survival Horror
Hedgehog dilemma, user.

Juri is absolutely nothing like her SFIV counterpart. She lost her divekick and insane. Her tools have been reworked completely as a result, her playstyle isn't even remotely the same, and she currently has no safe poking options.
To play her now requires an entirely different mentality than her IV counterpart. Floe has picked up on that, I've yet to see any decent Japanese player do the same.
She's just like every high risk, medium reward, high skill character in every game, ever. Everyone thinks they're god awful until someone decent has picked her up and put the work in. She's new, not many people have put in that work yet, but Floe is easily the best person who shows his work with her so far.

Proper punishment for selling our sealed skin for 8g.

And insane zoning*

I was just watching his gameplay and he was looking good. Hopefully he will show up for a major and use her.

Go to bed, anons.

Fightans, PvP MMOs, or horror games.

But it's only noon user.

Masts4 NA #736057

I love survival horror like the old Silent Hill games and deadly premonition but the genre feels dead and I was really looking forward to Kojima making a Silent Hill game so my runner-up would be indie games. They feel really fresh and I enjoy a lot of recent ones (i.e. Risk of Rain, Hyperlight Drifter, 100% Orange Juice, and Faster Than Light being my favorites).

/blog goodnight bnsg

In an hour or two, maybe..

sure is eventhubs in here

Night Kyoppi

JRPG
RPG
hard to say whats my favorite most of the time but i lean towards anime

why don't we talk about bns anymore, bnsg?

Fuck i just missed this lobby

Because no one here likes BnS. It's just a placeholder until something better is here.

>fiddling with character creation again because I want to try a new look for my main
>nothing looks right
I dont even know anymore.

What's you favorite hm skill user?

I like BNS.
or at least I like looking at my character in BNS and all the dungeons and other junk are just things on the side

I'm sure whatever you make will be cute, just make something you like

Who are you? You might not need to change your look

I hope so, just a change may be fun but...Im just not seeing anything

Luu.

I like looking at your character in BNS too.
And fapping to it.

Anyone want to run anything?

You dont need a character change, you're just bored cause theres nothing else to do in the game. Classic thing that people did in Tera. It wont make the game any more exciting.

Also you're a spinrat so youre fucked anyways.

I haven't changed anything since I made my character. Feeling like it needs some polish, but I still want it to look similar. Also I'm a jew and don't want to sell gold for a ticket. These feels are tearing me apart!

Just do something you like Luu. Don't worry about what everyone else thinks. As long as you have fun with it that is all that matters.

I guess you are right

Whens Chris look Luu?

too bad I can't beat netopi's views

when gunner is out
;-;

yes, what region

NA

Become a bunny.

>Have to wait forever till I can slap Luu's tits
Oh well have to make do with slapping a rat instead.

maku calm down.

No sense in listening to that person, a new look to your character can be refreshing and a nice change of pace. If you're not satisfied with your look now you may as well TRY something and maybe it will click with you. Your lyn is still my favorite but go with something that makes you happy.

You don't need to change, Kyoppi does

True with many u's and no e.

Yeah I get the feeling I should try something new but nothing is really clicking, and if it does it seems really unfit or slutty

B-but slutty is nice.

I can't, beating up Luu is fun.

Selling Gyro lewds

now show the part where we kicked your ass you lily livered faggot
you wont

Hey! I recently got the same itch. Wanted to try something completely different as I hadn't done that before and I'm also horrible at playing alts, so I was constantly seeing the same thing. I think it's only temporary, but it has been enjoyable! I did have a look in mind prior to creation, however.

Hm, do you have any sort of look you're interested in? Perhaps a different set of ears to set as a base? I say just go for it. Make a tiny little fat dumpling Lyn! Anything!

Showing the parts where you're dead is way more fun. Don't worry Luu you look good on the ground looking down on you :^)

I think its super cute setris

Im going to fucking kill you

Asura 6

NA# 738719

This probably won't fill in 2 minutes again