>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_and_anvil
youtube.com/watch?v=3miq277PTvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

I mean, they are skellingtons, right?

This rattles my bones

>unf

yes they do

...I've seen the end of catalogs, and hours from now men will post...

What's his deal anyway?

Yes

Servant of Tzeentch sent to undermine Archaon.

Advisor is pretty chill, he seems really jaded

"Here began the fall of TW"

*THROATSINGS*

I'm going back to /gsg/

When are they announcing Tomb Kings?

I always knew Tzeentch was the best chaos.

Tall people are naturally more successful.

Karl Franz isn't that tall though

Can you prove it?

Here comes another grudge.

>Probably have to wait another 2 month for next dlc

yes

Where's your proofs?

here comes another dunk over your stuntie ass

Suck my dick

FUCK OFF GROBI SCUM REEEE

W-would you like that?

Damn son, how tall is that guy

It's okay m8, your condition can be cured

Total war is such a shit series. How can you guys justify paying for this garbage. Maybe if they fixed unit collision and made charges more realistic like pic related I'd give CA some money but not until then.

>>>

He's not 10ft tall though, he's only a head or so above the other guys.

kek

That would be fine if it maintained correct proportions, but everything is just scaled up he looks like h has gigantism

go away Reynold Sanity.

Not really, he's just a normal guy that's slightly taller, if he was the same size as everyone else it wouldn't put across the whole "emperor" vibe.

Most Imperials are probably manlets anyway, he's just normal.

ONE WALL

>if he was the same size as everyone else it wouldn't put across the whole "emperor" vibe

Then they should have made him taller instead of just retardedly scaling up the model.

Nah mate, it looks ridiculous.

So thats how the sudden moutain of corpses appeared in the battle of the bastards

You want him to look like a lankey fuck?

Looks fine desu, to each their own.

TW capable of 100000+ men onscreen when

>You want him to look like a lankey fuck?

I would like him to look like a human

>Implying huge siege battles every happen in rome 2 and Attila.

ATTACK CONSTATINOPLE YOU HUNNIC FUCKS, GOD DAMMIT

He does look human.

Fucking faggot Estalia always trying to fuck me without lubircant while I'm beastmen with their shitty 500 doom stacks and enough heroes to drown Hercules to death
How in the living shit do I deal with this
>inb4 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_and_anvil
Nigga the AI isnt as braindead as my friend, I need cereal help

Have you ever seen a human before?

Yes, surprisingly I am one.

Being slightly taller doesn't suddenly make someone completely inhuman.

Well of course. We're all man-things here.

What are the chances of Amazons showing up as a playable race?

Rate my plan of attack guis.

0%. The fishmen are more likely to show up.

r-right y-yeah all manthings

0% outside of a mod.

>playable

no, but maybe as a minor faction in Lustria. Don't expect more than 2 faces and 3 body models tho

>slightly taller

His head is bigger then the torso of the rest of those models.

Hes bigger because hes stronger

Strong manlets dont exist
Stunties included

Seems like a good plan. Putting units upon the walls is a death sentence for the defenders in those games.

I'd be legit surprised if they extend the map that far south. We'll likely just get Naggarond.

No it isn't.

But user, 1wall2gates is an IMPROVEMENT. Noone liked siege battles anyway. :^)

>battle of the bastards.webm

You know he's wearing a massive fuck-off helmet right?

>spot the person who actually gets meat as part of their diet

>undisclosed body type
>all selfies only show her face
>loves to hike and run
I'm getting mixed signals.

Honestly though, why do burgers still use imperial? It's a fucking awful measurement system.

Their fat clogged brains can't handle metric

What the hell is a "cosmetologist"?

"isolation"

Luckily, NASA uses metric.

>the study and application of beauty treatment

Nails, hair, makeup, etc

But metric is easier and makes more sense.

BUT WE USE A HARDER WAY TO GET THE SAME RESULTS SO THAT MEANS WE'RE SMARTER!

>all that land
I wonder what was it like for a civilian to be stuck on a siege on the least possible place for a fight.

KHAZRAK HELP BORIS.
KHAZRAK MAKE BORIS LOOK BETTER.
KHAZRAK COSMETOLOGIST.

>old version

I fucking drew that shit, so glad someone saved it

Shut your mouth its my OC I just did that myself.

Started up beastmen on hard and had an interesting long campaign. I basically killed all the Orcs, then Dwarfs, and by the time that was done nearly every major human faction was killed by Vampires or Chaos - except Bretonnia who I had to clear out.

Near the end I was getting bored of killing things but still curious how how shit would play out with Chaos since they were friendly to me the whole game. I got about 60k favor in the bank and spammed the end turn button to see what happened/

Well about 100 turns later, after the WoC cleared out every other vampire shit, every orc shit, killed the Skaeling, and the Varg were down to two settlements they declared war on me. Not bragging or anything because of course this shit was only on hard but the fights across the ravaged northern wastes against the WoC juggernauts, fighting for supremacy at the twilight of the apocalypse, was damn cool.

Eventually Archy was killed and sacrificed to the Dark Gods, along with some random fuccboys called the Warherd of Chaos who did not appear until a bit after the WoC-Beastman war started and who would not show up on the diplomacy UI even after I spotted them on the map.

Now the world is ruled by the beastie boys who make their living migrating between Orc and Varg villages, raiding them. The cycle of life.

>Veeky Forums still doesnt allow sound on Veeky Forums
>cant post my Nasheed Doomdiver webm

>MALAGOR.. ERRP DAR OMMEM!
>Gaahhh.....

Why does he keep sighing after saying his name? Is it embarrassing for him?

In terms of DLC Beastmen seem relatively labour-light compared to skaven and some of the other DLC races so will CA omit special campaigns or put half the rosters behind paywalls in later DLCs?

youtube.com/watch?v=3miq277PTvg

Fuck off, Arch, no one likes you.

>giving Arch views
kys

Report and ignore the shill, don't give him (You)s or visualizations.

something interesting i've noticed is that this general, even months after release, is still 90% warhammer. compare to /gsg/ after hoi4 was released which after only a few weeks settled back into its usual victoria 2 dominated posting. so does this mean warhammer is just the best total war game or that total war was taken over by new warhammer-only players?

I imagine the races that come with the major expansions won't get mini-campaigns, while the DLC ones will. Not sure about the free ones, probably not.

I like how people say that the Beastmen DLC is split $8 race and $12 for the campaign, based on the fact that Chaos is race only for $8.

The beastmen race took WAY more effort to make than Chaos lol. Clearly people who say this know absolutely nothing about animating, game design or game development