The Boomers had their 60/70s pony and muscle cars

The Boomers had their 60/70s pony and muscle cars

Gen X has their 80/90s Japanese invasion

>What cars will millennials buy up in their later years?

None, they will just grow tired of uber cars becoming the new buses and will graduate to uber black cars.

None because they don't care.

Jack the Giant Killer.

None, since they'll all be crushed and everyone will be rolling around in Google pods.

They won't' be able to afford cars in their later years.

This

v6 mustangs, wrx's, gt86s

fixie bikes

Mazda miata
Subaru wrx
Frs brz
Fiat Abarth
Fiat 124
370z
Lexus rc
BMW 1m
Hyundai Genesis coupe
Porsche 718
Fiesta/focus st

Etc.

Mustang/Camaro/Challenger
86 Twins
Miata
WRX/Lancers not destroyed by vapebros and stance

So 2000/10s iconic cars?

>S2000
>Challenger RT
>Scion FRS/gt86
>Mustangs 2004+
>Gen3 Snek
>HawkEye Subie
>Happiest Miata
>350/70 Z

There are plenty

>go to import cars shows and meets
>everyone talking about how the scene is dying

It's dead because the late 80s and 90s was a revolution for the aftermarket car scene, The problem is all the advances that were made by guys in their garages and shops during that time are now factory installed on most cars. The idea of a car scene is pretty much dead and as such no one cares about it anymore.

I'm sure boomers where saying the same thing during the 80s

The boomers didn't do engine work to their cars, they didn't do suspension work. Hell they didn't jack shit to their cars, And it's the same now that they are older. They pay others to work on their cars and then don't even drive them. They tow them.

>The boomers didn't do engine work to their cars, they didn't do suspension work. Hell they didn't jack shit to their cars

Are you telling me people didn't customize and soup up their muscle cars during the 60s or 70s? wew lad

Maybe in modern times, but thats cause their old and cars are a lot more complicated to work on

50s/60s is the greatest era

>posts a image of a factory car with the hood removed

They made little to no modifications to the suspensions and engines. They took body parts off, did interiors and thats the extent of it.

Millennials are faggots, they don't won't care about classic automobiles. They'll stick to their electric/hybrid or google cuckmobiles till death.

E46 M3/E39 M5
Audi RS

I care. I will forever stick to 90s and early 2000s cars. Mostly German and Japanese.
t. 1996 millenial

Can't tell if trolling or stupid. The modification industry fucking exploded after ww2. In fact it's often referred to as the golden age of "tuning".

God, gen X is the worse

Its your faggy apathetic generation that is buying the crossovers and hybrids. Millennials are hardly old enough to have decent jobs and buy newer cars

And here's another retard who doesn't know what a millenial is

I was born in the 90's and you will never fucking catch me in some nip shitbox
I like 60s cars much much more but my fetish is 50's car
I liked those nip cars when I was in my early teens but grew out of it
Apparently you didn't

>le wrong generation kid

What are you talking about faggot
I'm an American
I like American cars
I particularly like 50's cars
Sorry if I'm not some faggot weeb who watches racing animes and pretends to be a racer in a nip shitbox
You know what never mind
I'm not sorry that I'm not a faggot

It's cool we all have different taste.
Just don't whine too much when some ricer passes you in their fartcan civic.

Nice trips Satan

But you are a maggot who claims to be an old soul

You drive old cars
Listen to old rock or country
Vote Republican
And hate your own generatio because Grandpa knew best

Fag

Just flying in from another board but I'm with you there. Sometimes we just grow up with tastes that are incongruent with the current styling fad. Give me 3k and I'll come back with an ancient, rotting land-yacht before I spend it on a decent-shape Civic. Anything beyond power windows and cruise control is unnecessary garbage that turns driving into an experience akin to doing the laundry. Read that as the fox and the grapes if you want but I think new cars suck.

>mainly because I work on new cars at a stealership

This but change it to anything before 2000.

Get em while they're cheap.. They're bottoming out right now. You can make 300whp easy on less than $1000

-lowered
-bumper delete
-factory running boards and fenders removed
-relocated headlights
-aftermarket front and rear fenders
-side exit exhaust
-different hubcaps

>stock car

I'm sure there's mods I'm missing too

>you drive old cars
I drive a 91 firebird but I would drive an old Chevy if I had the money
I would also drive a new mustang if I had the money but if I had too choose I would much rather have an older car
>you listen to old rock or country
Guilty as charged
I also listen to blues, jazz, classical, alternative, rap,
So what's your point dumbass?
>Vote republican
what the fuck does my political beliefs have to do with anything
>hate your own generation because grandpa knew best
This doesn't even make sense faggot

>being this much of a tryhard

Cringing at your posts.

>give me 3k and I'll come back with an accent rottin land yacht before I come back with a decent civic
YES
You get it
I like the idea of having a project, a car that is simple. Something that has some history and some style. Something that is unique and will go up or retain value instead of buying some new car that will only go down in value.

>being this much of a faggot weeb
Cringed harder

>Posts a car using tech developed in the 90s and 00s

As I said, they did nothing to actually improve performance. They were ricers.

>tfw millenial
>tfw literally no one else my age is into cars
>tfw I'm the youngest (19) at all my auto tech classes
>tfw I'm the youngest at my job (Walmart TLE)
>tfw I'm the youngest at all the meets I go to
To answer your question though, mid-80's to late 90's cars are what I'm the most interested in. My next car will probably be an FC.

Maybe its just where you live or the crowd you hang out with because I know plenty people my age that are into cars

I don't get where this "millennials don't care about cars" comes from

None, because cars are a socially constructed status symbol of phallic imagery (that's sexist) designed to rape the environment by the cishet capitalist patriarchy don'tcha know.

millenial here. i really want a landbarge with exhaust gas so rich you could run another car of it.

>Modified Flathead V8

>le wrong generation
>le true american steel

holy fuck kill yourself you cringelord.

Then buy a civic type r

>Why isn't everyone a cultural marxist like me

You shouldnt spout buzzwords you dont understand

>le "educate yourself, shitlord" maymay

You like great styling but you're so far into it's asshole you can't see the other good styling and appreciate it.

Enjoy your tiny world

>calling people a shitlord
go back to tumblr

Quit projecting faggot I've never said anything about this or any generation
I like the styling
I know modern cars are better in every conceivable way but I don't care about performance I just love the styling

Your the fucking cringeworthy faggot projecting your emotions on others

I love raping the environment.

I don't like tiny engines and small cars
It's not my thing
I can appreciate their appearance and why others like them but I myself dislike nip cars
Mainly because of the teenage, riceing, vapeing, fart can, vtec yo, culture
I don't like the cars but I hate the culture around the cars more

the way sedans and coupes are being rotated out and fucked? (Mitsubishi, Nissan, etc...) they will all be driving crappy suv's

>they never outgrew their jap crap phase

Why are you motherfuckers still so salty?

>he didn't grow out of his "stop liking what i don't like" phase.

Embarrassing.

You're like that tryhard, greasy 15 year old metalhead in high-school who looks down on everything and is stuck up his own arse.

>Being this upset that we don't enjoy tiny toy cars and dragon dildoes
Cringed
Tryhard
Embarrassing
You are some middle school weeb that has a wifu and cries every night that he wasn't born Japanese

cringed

Cringed

I can't believe so many people fell for this bait.

>trying this hard to mask your butthurt
>those pathetic comeback attempts

Get a haircut and stop cutting your wrists, faggot.

>all this muh murica cringe

oh lord

the same thing happened in the 60s with muscle cars

why spend time and money building an old car when new ones are faster?

shit always bounces back

>factory car
>no engine modifications
trying too hard fag

I think environmental concerns and other interests have killed car enthusiasm in the west.
Cars aren't seen as anything special, or seen in a negative light by the majority.
Party's over.

>Lexus RC
Hnggggggg

>mfw cars Veeky Forums shits on everyday will be worth 50 grand or more some day

This. The manual is dying out. The sports car is dying out. This exciting 'second coming' of Japanese legends isnt going to change anything.

>Hawkeye sti

You mean blobeye, eight user? 2004/5 best gen

Anything from 1990-2009 is what appeals to me. There's some older cars I like as well but that's the range I'll probably buy in.

manual is shit

DCT is better

sports cars arent dying out either

so basically they added a body kit. the equivalent of a 17yo with a skyline "modding his car" by just buying some skirts

you are the cancer that killed cars and left us with appliances and status symbols

>you are the cancer that killed cars and left us with appliances and status symbols

I wasnt alive when cars were invented

thats all theyve been since that day

>monocoque
>worth anything

it fucking blows my mind that people will lay down triple the money for a ute just because it has a ladder chassis. been looking at old suzuki samurai's. people still want 10k$ for a 20yo car.
>have new diff, car comes with spare parts i never installed and it doesnt run
>500 000km only

the new ones are 20k$

new ones arn't faster. there havnt been any significant developments that have improved ride quality or power in the last 20 years. actually they've been working hard to gimp them. meanwhile europores demand more renault 4s and beetles. which make sense in their shitty little micronations barely 100km across, it doesnt make sense in australia or the usa.

I sure hope you were merely pretending to be retarded

Prius, like the little beta faggots they are.

for you maybe
gtfo

and for everyone who doesnt have mental issues

>liking something means you have mental issues
3/10 made me reply.

no

just thinking cars have been anything other than appliances and status symbols mean that

They get 400hp Mustangs and Camaros.

G35s, 350z, G37. They get a lot of good shit.

>I know every single person's opinion about cars ever
confirmed for mental illness

>le highly skilled car modder
>debadged his car all by himself

I see a hundred different pliers in that picture. and heaps of plumbing tools and lawn mowing equipment. dont you know /diy/ was a fad around the 50s? there was this huge industry dedicated towards selling people tools they didnt actually need or use.

is he about to spray his kid in the face with fuel when he undoes that banjo bolt?
>look this way you little fucker

well while your car is a banana, mine is a hitachi wand.

people just get assmad about other people having nice things and feel the need to put them down.

You are a special kind of stupid
Gasser were fucking big back then same with rat rods it was pretty much how it is now

Alphonso how is this relevant

gm BTFO is always relevant

>confirmed for troll

I'm gonna put it in your butt m8

Most likely German, Swedish and Lexus.

>Oh look, people with families are buying family cars.
>who would have thought?

I'm a 96'er and still like 90's/early 2000's cars. I'd say there will still be a demand for veeayyyts and miatas lol.

There's no particular car millennials will buy up because we tune whatever we can get our hands on. Some kids learn to wrench on BMWs, some on Volvos, some on old Japanese imports. There's no rule anymore.

>1990 born millennial
>late for Japanese invasion
>too early to be Prius fag

>What cars will millennials buy up in their later years?

When Mazda makes a proper comeback of pic related, I should be around my later years. I always wanted an FD but that dream seems to fade as FD's become rarer

>tfw 2nd car was FC and only oldfags understood my love for it while millennialfags ask why the 80's shitbox that gets 10empeegee in the city

Rotaries are never coming back, and Mazda is never going to make a good looking car again either.

hawkeye is cuter