Personal statistics#2: yasp.co
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

"My MMR is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fucking hate this game, and the subhuman peruvians fucking up my games.. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to feed violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no game is worth saving. And I will destroy games as many as I can.. It's time for me to feed. And it's time for me to lose."

when

>not feeding to win

Don't be such a downer user, just force teamfights and everything will be A-Ok

WHO /SWNL/ HERE

2 more days

It's time we crack down on ANIME in d2g.

>be sandking
>game goes fairly evenly at the beginning and we start throwing the game late game
>enemy has us down to one racks and we've only taken one
>enemy finally destroys our last racks and they have megacreeps
>manage to kill them and comeback to victory while holding off megacreeps

Holy fuck. How do I save my replay? Next time someone says comebacks can't happen I wanna show them this game.

>d-dota2 is 3D!!

shadow play or windows 10 record

Hitler drank water. You also drink water. Therefore, you are literally hitler.

kys asap

What's shadow play? Can I go back to record it once the match is already over? Not like I recorded it beforehand, little did I know what the game would become.

Adelaide doesn't count, Adelaide is too cool to count.

Nein!!

oh noez, it's leddit

shadowplay is nvidia, and your can watch the replay by going into your last games and downloading it, then just record what you want.

>there are people in d2g who dont build mjolnir abyssal blade on sand king
LOL

>being racist in 2016
lmfao

Rude desu

Anyone coming from sea server here? Battle Cup is bugged again.

>dota 2 gen

>game coordinator exploded again

5k is cancer
i'd kill to never encounter arc and drow spammers

Arc Warden wins even when he loses. All he wants is for the ancient to explode.

i met an arc spammer in 3.8k 2 fucking games in a row
this hero needs to be removed from the game

ban them?

>racism

don't be so presumptuous

ADELAIDE?

>crying about arc
QQ baby needs his pacifier?

Yeah sorry, I read wrong, I'm sorry, please don't downvote me okay?

>bans are 100%
>You get 2 bans

Adelaide

Yes, yes I won't.

Now run along and munch on your hotpocket m'kay?

Would you?

>hotpocket
No, I am the skinnyman with a slight tone.

there was this unkillable courier meme for a whikle

it got patched

How do I enjoy more heroes in dota 2? I really dislike about 75 percent of the heroes in the game. I hate carry heroes. I hate agility heroes. I like most of the int heroes but most of them fall off into useless nothingness after 20 minutes.

I really like strength heroes but strength heroes are often gimped for no real reason. Like why is elder Titan even a strength hero he is never on the front line and he isn't supposed to right click?

Also, sven is a strength carry and is probably way worse than agi carries because of it.

What the fuck is going on? I also hate how supports don't have good budget items to deal with being shit on by carries. A carry feeding off supports is the worse feeling because you can't fight back, they look to pick you off and get easy gold.

i wanna marry you adelaide

I would let him fist me desu.

drow spammers in solo que ?
elaborate

i thought its a meme hero outside of full ranged comps

w-would I what!?

Let him throw ruks? Yes

Now I miss the old Undying

Play League where autistically playing one champ/role is encouraged.

>banning anything when memesters on your team ban random heroes

5 demon edges at 11
And Agh's +mael eliminated her only weakness

gross... why do you think valve added nipples to these guys

Basically, we were getting stomped. Nice guy, we'll call Frak, was doing poorly. So was I. I was 0-7, him 1-6. Basically, I die a couple times in lane with him, him as Bane, me as Drow.
I get pissed off in chat and talk down to him, insult him, generally I just act like an angry douchebag. He never responds back, he either stays silent or just says "Sorry" or similar stuff. Soon, I stop trash talking him. I calm down in about 3 or 4 minutes.
As our last towers got smashed down by their team, I felt awful for what I said. I got angry and stupid because I was losing. He was actually doing better than me, and my deaths were my fault. And I dragged a nice person through the dirt for it. I go into chat and say "Bane, I'm really sorry for what I said. I'm doing worse than you, and I had no place to say what I said. You're doing better, and I'm really sorry."
He says "It's okay man. I'd be angry too." I'm glad he's accepted my apology. I say "Thanks for not being like me". Then it hit me that I just typed that. I was relieved and thankful that someone was behaving other than how I behave.
I actually stopped playing for a few seconds when it hit me. I was toxic and generally a bad player, sometimes I was that player. I said sorry again, and he was fine with it. We lost the game, me and him exchanging "gg"'s and "nice jobs"'s.
I'm going to stop getting angry now. I need to behave nicely and treat other players how I'd like to be treated. I'd just like to share this with you guys, as it really opened my eyes.

Do you think they hired a fat guy to use for this creeps model?

>kobolds having an orgy groping each other

l-lewd

she still dies to a breeze and literally cant play that hero without blink and sometimes even force

better experience in VR. They planned ahead.

Hey, fellow /rlg/ poster.

Hello!

He's a big guy

big guy?...

See a doctor if you have anger issues, it can be a sign of a serious medical condition.

what is strength as a stat supposed to even represent? Because what it seems like is strength represents heroes who have shit mana pools, slow attack speed, slow movement, and slightly above average life pools.

I am super triggered by heroes who would have no business buying a item of their stat. Like treat protector is strength but never buys strength items. What's the point?

for me?

>power pose
jej

has valve broken their own game
is anyone even left doing development on it that can fix the amount of bugs they clearly created in the last month of patches

pure damage abilities should NOT scale off int

that shit is so fucking retarded

they are tanks

and you need tanks

treant buys sange though

>not going armlet/MoM/battlefury tree

treant is a carry

Works on my machine ;^)

Tanks don't exist in dota 2. Carries shred everyone late game anyway and games are now guaranteed to go at least 30 mins when carries turn on.

>Battle Cup is bugged again
yes. now in finals but semi won't stop

>sea server here?
Yes?

Anybody else's coordinator shitting itself?

>pure damage will scale off max hp

hmm

>not goin bots/radiance/manta/aghs/refresher tree

Valve got lazy because Steam just makes them money without them having to really do shit. And it shows in the way they tried to monetize mods and other shit. They're even facing a class action lawsuit because of the CS:GO betting bullshit, because Valve didn't do anything to stop it because they didn't give a shit if anyone got scammed, if it was considered gambling or not, etc., because they took a cut of the profits either way.

Being lazy is biting them in the ass.

>cm mainer teammate baited enemy team to follow her and he jukes them and kills them all
cm nerfs when? She deals way too much damage

>dota 2 coordinator works on your machine
hurry up and fix it then you fat fuck of a valve employee

I'll PM you the fix :)

the stat is just which stat adds to damage. Meaning it doesnt matter for all the heroes that arent rightclickers.

fleecing their customers is more important than fixing the game

t. Lina

you can't make money that way until you have a radiance
I could see MoM/radiance/aghs/refresher/manta
but you click too slowly as tree and games aren't 70 minute ricefests anymore

literally just bkb/force staff/glimmer/tp out or just kill her

game down?

>anti mage is picked

It sure is fun to have to sit around all game ganking him to prevent him from getting a battlefury because if he does then it's gg. It's like when he's picked the entire game is all about him and in response to what he's doing. Real fun hero.

>pick support
>pretend im a gril and make smiley whenever we make kills
>drown in commends and tips

please, shes just getting into a playable state again.

t. 2k

Is there a way to check which heroes are banned the most in ranked All Pick? I have a feeling it'll be Invoker and Slark but want to confirm.

Are you retarded or something mate?

Slark is probably up there, but not Invoker. At low levels he's shit and easy to kill since nobody can play him, and at high levels everyone knows how to handle him.

How are your games going btw?

slark and timber most likely

>TI1 West
>TI2 East
>TI3 West
>TI4 East
>TI5 West

So which Eastern team is Valve going to give it to this time? The Koreans? They've shown a bit of promise so it won't seem too out of left field.

one of you fucking retards explain this void vanguard rush meme

I made my profile into a girl gamer and dont use my mic anymore and I never get reported even when I feed

Mate I'd have agreed with you a year ago but he's a guaranteed pick in all my games unless he's banned first. Non-stop spin to win EMP garbage.

golem get ye gone

Just saw this post in reddit thanks for posting it here senpai :3

pls help
been an hour
it keeps saying "connected to coordinator. logging in" but doesnt

what the fuck is happening with this game, every fucking time i can play this coordinator is fucking up my shit

Probably the Koreans in order to compete with League. League's dying anyway, so Valve's gonna try to push itself in there.

>game coordinator is shitting itself again
60 MILLION DOLLARS