Skullgirls is good

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

How do I beat I-No as Ky?

I do okay but then I get knocked down and memed to death

combofiend is infact sitting on a gold throne making urien purposefully bad

Just pick a top tier

fighting games needs more brown footsies queens

It adds fun and hype don't you see?
If Aris said the slowdown mechanic in Tekken 7 was good then it is good, you can't know more than him.

Reminder Smash players bully goobers and goobers can't do anything about it.

reposting in new thread

i have spent a lot of time on skullgirls and probably know the most about the game in this general right now
and i definitely advise you to not play it because it is bad

t. still not gay furry

I agree

Imaging being a white knight for capcom on the internet for most of your life.

Guile and Ken comparison is not analogical because Guile can force Ken to come to him. Juri cannot force anyone to come at her. Her low projectile is for offensive mix-ups.

The way you understand "zoning" makes the whole concept arbitrary. In your reasoning, every character is a great zoner, because every character can punish, and hence Juri is as good zoner as Guile and Ryu.

I don't want to keep arguing this whole day, but if a new player asks for a zoner character and you tell him to play Juri because she has a DP, I think you just miss something.

No one is a zoner in SFV besides Guile. Everyone else is constant aggression and mixups. Even Guile wants to get in the moment he has v-trigger.

Brown girls are only to be used as breeding stock.

You have a DP dude

t. waifushitter that never got good

Ken has better zoning than Juri and he's shit at it. Sure he can do it Zangief or any character without a wakeup (thanks combofiend) but he isn't built to support that playstyle.
Just because a character can attempt to zone certain characters doesn't mean he's proficient at it, or he's meant to do it as Juri in this game clearly isn't.
She's as much of a zoner as Cammy is.

Kys dp is shit. Give me different advice

I LOVE IBUKI

twitter.com/vgbc_gimr/status/759098403875762178

Her parents must be proud...

Ky's DP may not be sol tier but it's still a DP. If you can't knock I-no away or win neutral with your better buttons overall then I don't know what to tell you. Just do your homework, watch replays and look at her mixup strings and when to reversal.

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=nens5Cwy-pA

i love sniffing her pussy

why does anyone need to earn respect

two groups of nerds squabbling like mafia bosses lmao

So basically I lose if I get knocked down. What a shit game. Can't believe I fell for the anime meme

>a skullgirls player that isn't a complete piece of shit
Wow.

reminder that if you think juri is a zoner that you're some silver moron theoryboar void level retard

>Sure he can do it Zangief or any character without a wakeup (thanks combofiend) but he isn't built to support that playstyle.

This sentence is a frankenstein jumbled together from a couple different ones. Ignore it pl0x

Week 1 free DLCs are good because they make people buy the game early making it more alive.
It is our duty to switch to the latest version every time otherwise some people will never get to play their main.
More moves and characters are always a direct numerical improvement so there is no reason not to switch anyway.

>implying she isnt

You're a special kind of moron

post your fc name I will fucking trash you

just 6P her

Reminder that Combofiend singlehandedly ruined every part of SFV. He bullies japs in their game factories to make the fighting game that he wants.

Because captards only feel safe when there is no other game as or bigger than [newest game by capcom]

Good luck with that.

Any1 geimu

I don't think they've browsed SRK longvenough to know the editorial is retarded. Any remember when Ian linked a blog about how MvC3 is kusoge and how westerners ahould be ashamed fir trying to MM Kusoru despite Japan's history physically attacking foreign players and writing some of offebsive shit on 2ch?

ill play you

Am I the only one who finds it harder to see what Chun is doing in that CPT costume? Or maybe it's the stream...

That guy is everywhere.

makes you think

Alright.

I'll try to press less buttons. Moreover think about what I'm doing as I play.

I've been out the loop for a few years what the fuck happened to Super Arcade after all the shit went down?

i beat many top players online, keninblack, mcpeanuts, omnisscythe duckator etc (which is not an achievement whatsoever)

you can keep deflecting but everyone else knows that sg is a fraud game intended for casuals and nobody else.

Mommy Ram
Auntie Elphelt

game so good no one is playing it

>watson crowdfunded a new place
>people gave him money
>watson tried to buy the new place
>the old people on the city council said nope because videogames are the devil
>watson continued to sit on his ass
>people got upset that nothing was happening
>the end

No one is stopping you from making your own event. Smash players have their own shit, but they aren't going to completely separate because they benefit from big tournaments like EVO and CEO. Other games like Goober Gear would die the moment the SF community booted them.

Shame not even 1% of those stuck around.

>Smashkids
>Respect
Umm lol like the respect they gave to the goobers last year???

Arcsys knows people want rollbacks so there is no reason to complain about it, they'll do it if they think it's required.
Ishiwatari is a god and if he thinks we should keep mash to tech, then we should.
Danger Time is a small price to pay for all the profit they've made off arcades.
94% of the Xrd reviews on Steam are positive so the game is good regardless.

Man Laura is hilarious in the storymode.
most characters are. Any part that isnt about world saving is pretty good, the actual plot is terrible.

getting one random match in a marvellike is nothing

>sg is a fraud game intended for casuals and nobody else.
nice bait

this is your last (You) from me

I was booting up some SFV but then I realized no one in my friend list was playing it. Playing Ranked/Casual gets boring after a little while.

>tfw smashautists are making me like gg more
>tfw skullgirlautists are making me like sfv more
weird feelio

NO!

Ram is for tender loving only.

What did he mean by this?

>beating many top players means nothing
>sg isn't a fraud game
These two are mutually exclusive.

Frosty Faustings, Combo Breaker(formerly UFGT), Northwest Majors have been around for years plus newer events like CEOtaku & anime ascension are getting annual events. You're right that every FGC scene benefits from EVO. EVO really decides what games are getting played in majors whether they admit to this or not.

GG and SFV are the two best fighting games out right now so I dont see the problem

She doesn't even know the difference between those two, you can do with her as you please.

This confirms that the fanart in the OP is wrong with the cat logo placement.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTv4JH0iygg

>tfw your old main will probably never be in SF5

>mfw fgg doesnt even know the big beat manifesto

Top players & competitors agrees. SF & GG are getting international competition as well as the soon to be released KOF14, Those games have healthy scenes around the world.

>thawk
>not in the most unga game ever
I wouldn't worry

when does urien come out so I can start playing sfv again?

she just put them on backwards and got the skidmark vulva

>trying this hard to glorify a few random ONLINE wins
you're pathetic lmao
let me 10-0 you

make a lobby

Is there a single tripfag on Veeky Forums that isnt a complete retard?

kys

>FGC needs to earn OUR respect
>wahhhhhhhhhhh why do we get treated like shit at tournaments waaahhh

Post your steam profile, I'm not waiting for you on this dead game.

wud sniff

NO. Ram is a kind and innocent girl that deserves a loving partner.

>You can beat every Karin trigger option by mashing Super as Ken
I like the fact this also works for most of the cast, mashing super against Karing during her rekkaken is actually a viable tactic

Only Frosty Faustings and Anime Ascension are run by anime players and they are small as fuck. GG would without everyone lending them a hand, yet ArcSys players are the first people to talk mad shit about the TOs who waste money to let them use their venue.

The only thing she deserves is a cock from a guy with her own skin color so no white boi will ever be able to make her cum afterwards.

>ArcSys players are the first people to talk mad shit about the TOs who waste money to let them use their venue
Really

pussy boy

let me see what you can do with that 1k hours of yours

steamcommunity.com/id/mikeposter
I have less than 300 hours myself

it even works against the backdash one?

Competition being the core of fighting games, it's important to embrace esports as they let the best players live off their work and bring attention to the genre.
Floating is an important part of esports that doesn't really affect tournaments much as you would never get that far anyway.
Every Xrd tournament should be played with 3 more frames of lag to emulate the original arcade version.

Honestly they would only talk shit if smash was in the same venue as their games. Anime players are aware of how small their games are compared to SFV and Smash but, with events like Ceotaku and the others I mentioned it helps a specific sub genre of fighting game players grow. You never see that ago unless you live in the midwest region. Anime scene is growing.

I am not going to respond anymore because you do not know anything about Ram.

Does this picture trigger good or bad memories

Up flip beats most supers
Ken is the only character that beats all her options

As Ken? Yes.
As other characters? It depends on the character

She dresses like a slut because she wants a black bull, nothing more to it.

Bison was made for memes

t. ducking waifushitter

tfw they ruined him

While thats true if you go by how all Karin players use the trigger mashing that super will work at least one time 100%

she is after Sin though

Fucking Watson