/mii/ - Miitomo General #98

Grindfest edition

Previous thread >What is Miitomo?
Miitomo is a social app for smartphones (iOS/Android). Create a Mii, answer questions, see the answers of your friends, make comments, dress up your Mii, make funny "Miifotos" with the in-game picture editor and have fun.
Be part of the biggest Miim community!

>Not on Google Play?
apkplz.com/android-apps/miitomo-apk-download

Platinum Coin Guide: pastebin.com/UM5qk5Yq
Troubleshooting Guide: pastebin.com/LEQSPbc4

Booru - miitomo.booru.org/

Mii Twitters/QR Codes:
Form - docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqWoyzpYnctNW9q1sv07qUzr1gF1bB31dFKjYUq2UEasaChQ/viewform
List - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ET_Id359CB90l6MIe2_TwrAJhfUp_tQjtfZWTaIIvt8/

Crash on launch? This happens to Jailbroken/Rooted devices:
>To bypass on iOS: Install xCon Beta from Cydia.
>To bypass on Android: Install Xposed. Then, install the RootCloak and MiitomoSecurityBypasser Xposed modules. In the Xposed Installer app, enable both RootCloak and MiitomoSecurityBypasser. Open the RootCloak app, tap "Add/Remove Apps", press the "+" on the top bar and select Miitomo. Reboot your phone.

Miitomo on PC: pastebin.com/kz6WJnEg

Comfy BGs: imgur.com/a/8EFLT/all
BG Templates by Domenica: imgur.com/a/pWBi1

Send a PM to @HylianShroom or @A_Sexy_Big_Guy for an open invite to the community discord.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wqM055WiJo
vocaroo.com/i/s14ga3zQ9MPS
vocaroo.com/i/s1oV0IdWQJN5
vocaroo.com/i/s1h1bvDJlA73
vocaroo.com/i/s1wCrrTBfyQh
vocaroo.com/i/s1iDnMKQ6YB6
vocaroo.com/i/s10BLaLzcOHb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dead general

2nd for true horror

3rd for Good morning

Good morning, Mika.

wake the FUCK up

Morning

Good morning you all!

who killed the previous thread?

Nth for voice stuff.
vocaroo.com/i/s1wqM055WiJo vocaroo.com/i/s14ga3zQ9MPS vocaroo.com/i/s1oV0IdWQJN5 vocaroo.com/i/s1h1bvDJlA73 vocaroo.com/i/s1wCrrTBfyQh vocaroo.com/i/s1iDnMKQ6YB6 vocaroo.com/i/s10BLaLzcOHb

I'm gonna hit the sack so fucking hard tonight. I've been up all night. Need to remain awake so I can fix my internal clock.

Oh god. I once recorded myself singing animu songs before. I'm gonna dig through my files at home later and post it here

Cool. As long as I'm not the only oje, it makes things less awkward

You! Why weren't you there?

Only slept 3 hours
Need to stop drinking

Imma slap that bottle off your hand if it's a weekday today.

I had 5 hours or something sober. If we add our time we'll have a proper rest.

It's Sunday daddy

Oh yeah, living in the future sucks. Good morning anyway strato

Also good morning to everyone else here.

Morning daddy although is night over there

And a good morning again, then. Also
>daddy
Pic related.

Keon/Strato best couple.

Morning bump

it wasn't me. i do not wear a silly hat of a certain color

Damn, the katana is clipping. Now I can't unsee it.

And a good night bump

well
Morning, Longo
kek

Sleep tight.

Morning Sherlock!

What info you got for us today?

My head hurts

Drink enough water to fill a pool. You'll feel better and piss every 20 minutes. Taking a leak is relaxing so it's a bonus.

If you are my dependent, am I allowed to bully you for as long as you are depending on me and be a dick to you everyday?

Bumparum

I think you'll just drive that person away from you
Won't that worsen the hangover?

Oh. so I guess they're trying to drive me away.

But I don't have anywhere to go to and I have no other choice to stay.

Pls kill me. I want off of this ride already.
Or someone pls adopt me. That would probably be better.

Bumping the dead

If you had eaten some salty snacks and drank water, that would have helped, senpai.

Bumping the dead 2: Electric boogaloo

So fucking sleepy. I'm starting to nod off

Damn dude try get a job and get another place to live
Get it together man!
You can do it! I believe in you!

I do have a job. It's just that I don't earn enough yet to get myself a decent place to live, so I'm stuck here for the mean time.
Only God know how long I can endure all this non-physical abuse.

Bumping. Seriously. Get it together

Ayyyy finally more neetbux

Bumping the dead 3: Resurrection

With the candy drop implemented. I kinda want candies in daily bonuses again. Well, better not jinx it

Mika

Random user

I want to molest you and sit next to you

Is it Shannon or someone else who posted this? I've been looking for her.

delet

No! Don't delet!

DELET

Someone tell me a story

I had a wet dream about you

That's not a good story

There was once a brave knight, who ventured through forest filled with evil beast and always had his trusty archer at his side. These two were like brothers. The brave knight was motivated to save the princess from the evil wizard but throughout his journey realized it wasn't the princess his heart sought after. It was his archer friend who was always at his side. Yaoi ending

No. Just hold still.

Damn dude

Does anyone besides Strato bitch ass use Miitomo?

Shit! Our secret's. Stratos let's go! Leave this thread to die!

I use miitomo

In all seriousness. I'm pretty sure plenty people here still use it.

Once upon a time there was a yandere, she loved the artist in her class, she found this girl to be mysterious and heavenly, the yandere stalked the girl for years until one day when they began highschool, they had a class together in computers/electronics and they chatted up. The yandere became close friends with the artist.
One day when the artist's ex had decided it was time to move on the yandere was shocked with a surprise move but the artist. Despite the yandere stalking the artist, she loved the yandere anyway and they became lovers.

The End

There once was a young man who had given up on love. He had been searching high and low for somebody that would love him and when he realized his search was for naught, he had begun to focus his efforts on his studies. One day, after having come back from lunch, a young lady interrupted him with a piece of paper and a lollipop from a friend of hers. The paper was a heartfelt love note dedicated to him. This routine continued until one day he received a request from the girl sending the notes. This request was for the young man to tutor her and assist her with her Math work. The young man reluctantly accepted and visited the young lady at her house. He stayed true to his word and helped her with her Math assignments and then the two had a pleasant talk. The young woman reveals that she called him over not only for the assignment, but also in fact as an excuse to have him over at her house. They hit it off then and there and became fast friends and then a cute couple within a matter of weeks.
The End

I cried

Once upon a time there was a general that was filled with various miimers and jokesters. Until one day the abandoned the general because a greenhat fag may or may not have killed it. Eventually the general was left to a handful of samefags.

The End.

Best ending

And why is she a yandere?

;_;
Also,
>Inviting random people to your house
That's how you get killed

liek if u cri evrytiem

I use miitomo

Bumping

Bumpatoo

Most yandere are yandere because they want their partner and don't want anyone else to have them

Bump part 2

/mii/,
SKLID
Is this ironic noise?

Thanks

Bump part 3

This is a perfect representation of mii general. Just add mika and rolf

I want to date Mika online!!

Part 4 bump

Putting my heart into this bump

God bless you user

Bump

Do it, faggot!

Bless you user. Hopefully more people hop on. It's starting to look depressing in here

Bump

Shit im sorry, monhun is eating my time

It isn't anything, I was fine lurking until a few people got really sick, something close to measles or cancer.
Anyway all that exists is bump-noise until a solution to user entropy is discovered.
If only we had a big brain that might answer all our questions

Damn Mika I got 3 miifotos in a row from you.

It's alright. I've been trying to keep myself awake so that I can fix my sleep schedule.

Actually 6 now. what the hell miitomo

That may explain why none of my answer gets hearts or comments

>wake up
>realize I'm still alive
FUCK. Someone kill me already pls

I commented four times in one of your miifotos

Was it earl?
I think it was earl. I'm sure i'm wrong
I suck at remembering names and i can't check because nintendo can't make filters.

Keep doing it. You are doing god work.

Bump

we're doomed aren't we