/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Thread Archived Edition

Vermin Crushed >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Should I bother waiting for help to fight Defiled Amy or am I better off just going solo? Heard co-operators get a 70% health reduction?

Better off going solo probably. Summons normally have a 30% health reduction which doesn't apply to chalices where you lose half your hp but Defiled Amy is usually a mess in co-op, doable but a mess.

Any tips on how to not get hit? She kills me in one hit.

First thing you want to do is bait the head, get a few attacks, then rinse/repeat. Well after you get her down 1/3 hp, she will add a lingering arcane attack onto any arm slams. Keep going for the head but delay yourself slightly. As for her jumps, stand still when she does it and you won't get hit-you can usually get a charged r2 to the head here as well depending on the weapon. If you're a blt/arc build, spamming shit at the head works well here since her range extends to the bs Defiled is known for.

Perfect, sounds like I'm doing it right so far got her down to 1/3hp

Except for the part where she kills me in one hit

Yeah, that will usually happen regardless in the final phase. I may have said that co-op on Defiled Amy is a shitshow but if you want, I can give it a couple of goes.

Nah, I'm good. If I could get it down to one third of the health then I can kill it.

Especially after soloing hotdog, that felt good.

Anyone got tips for a twink going after Loran Dinglebeast?

POST SOME SLIDERS YOU CUNTS

Here's a particularly tasty set of sliders for you famygdala

Not him but dude you just made me so fucking hungry

Post your most recent hunter

Disgusting

Do people still play multiplayer for this game?

Yes

Is there any lore behind the teleporting baths in Yahar'gul?

I haven't touched this game in like 6 months, but now I really feel like trying out a fresh playthrough.

I was thinking about doing a Powder Keg build with the boom hammer and stake driver. Anyone got stat suggestions for it?

Str/Arc. Lets you make the most of the big booms both weapons have to offer.

I'm in the same boat, don't know what playthrough to do. I was thinking perhaps str and pizza cutter. But I'd really like a build with the church pick and pizza cutter somehow.

Arc build could do both. Both of those weapons do very well with fire gems, church pick would also probably do good with bolt gems

Thoughts on this, using 27.2% physical gems? (possibly flat +ARC instead)

I would like to make a low level co-op build

Seems fine if you can make it to depth 5 in CD's but why flat arc gems?

>but why flat arc gems?
Isn't that the usual for low levels? I see twinks use them often.

I didn't think that's what twinks used but I suppose it makes sense since they're among the easiest gem to farm if they make it that far in the dungeons. I'd probably go for 27.2's though.

Does ludwig's holy blade scale more with strength or skill?

It scales equally with both, but 50 strength gives it higher damage with Heavy Abyssals. 50 skill gets higher visceral damage.

Thank you for the info user.

Im 50 str with 15 skl.
Popped a couple of heavy abyssals and now you're doing almost the same dmg as 50 skl without the viscerals.

One more question about ludwigs, does trick mode do only blunt damage? Even the big poke?

Anyone up for a summon run? I haven't played the game in months and it feels like I need to relearn everything from scratch.

Trick mode does mainly Blunt Damage except for the big poke (r2) and 4th l2. Those do Thrust Damage. You can get over 1000 AR at 50/50 with optimal Blunt gems.

Whatcha mean, like starting from Yharnam?

yup

Sure I'll join, pass and where am I ringing?

Pass is wumbumba, I'm on the Great Bridge right now

Also would you like me to be OP or take use a shitty weapon?

How horrifying

Just use what you're the most comfortable with

>platinum

looking at the trophy list it doesn't look that hard

fuck chalice dungeons, fuck Ludwig, fuck Orphan of Kos, fuck this game I love it

Ringing outside great bridge

Are you on NG+?

Sorry, forgot to mention

Lol, np lemme just switch characters, I was on a twink

Could be also Ng+2 or higher, I don't even remember

Platinums aren't really that hard, just to do lists that take some time to complete usually. This one dude who summoned me for Defiled Amy (not from here) had like 130+ platinums and his profile said something about platinums being a measure of a gamer's skill or something. He was running the usual Cainhurst/Ludwig combo and swiping at Amy's arms for around 100 damage with 2-handed Memeblade. Poor fucker kept running from Amy even after I took out 2/3 of the boss' health.

Do you mind if I join you guys?

we're outside Papa Gasoline now

That fight was amazing

Ringing in Cathedral Ward now

Hey Richard here, gotta go for how I might join later if you're still doing this

Why is my beckoning bell greyed out...?

I think you've got to open the gates before you can summon here

True, it's working now

Can i invade you guys with password?

We're at Hemwick's now, pass is wumbumba

Sorry for the delay, had to let my dogs out. Ringing now.

No problem, I'm still next to the lamp

I'm so clumsy

No passwords don't effect invasions

Anyone need a hand with anything? I don't want to go into another NG cycle yet and am eager for jolly co-op.

I'm ringing at snek woods now, or shall we go somewhere else first?

I will happily join for snake woods if you need another person. What's the pass, my guy?

wumbumba, we're at the village

Be along any second now

Anybody up for helping a BL43 with ebrietas in great Isz? Pass is alien if you're interested

Ayyspam got me, then a pig got me, sorry guys

I'll be near the fog I guess

Sorry Claire

Old Yharnam or Burgertown, where next?

I'd say we could clear out Olld Yharnam in no time

Anyone?

Let me try and help out while the other user decides where we're meeting up

Shitting Christ that fucking charge right outta the gate

Damn red eye wolfmen, my bad

Yeah, she's been doing that, that's why I started walking to the left right away lol

Didn't expect her to be able to 2 shot me with a summon, switching weapons real quick

Does the Bloodletter frenzy build affects only you?

What the fuck is with her spamming this charge, good God Almighty

I died again Claire, let's meet before the fog gate summon run bros

I don't know if we can do this... I have 2 insight left and she spamming charge

need reinforcements?

I have brought the beast, +10 thrust-gemmed Whirligig with bolt paper, this should hurt her

If you need Insight, I can invade you a bunch and let you kill me and we can try again

Sure

can i dupe a save on bloodborne?

Fuck, this bitch is going down

Alright
I've rung my bell

Ringing aswell

We are now in Burgertown, the pass is still wumbumba if anyone wants to join

>OHK

Well fuck my ass, I guess

Yes. Its to keep you from spamming l2

I want to make a poison based twink with slow or rapid poison gems.

Anyone have fun times with multihit poison or whirligig? Thinking of making a rapid poison chikage as well.

That was way too close!
But we did it!

Thanks guys! This bitch has been kicking my ass for like 2 hours

39 VIT 30 STR 50 ARC and everything base with cruel fate. BL 98. Good enough for a STR/ARC build? Put a bit of bit into str or vice versa?

Now Unseen Village

What weapons do you plan on using?

On my way

Go 20 or 25 Strength. Don't go 30 if it's for the Cannon, Hunter Tools are better for 50 Arcane and you need 13 Skill to hold the Cannon. Put the rest into Vit. 12 End is fine (its what I usually run with Cruel Fate) but you could put points into it, Vit should be 40-50.

We'll go for Paar next, you can wait at the fog gate