/feg/ Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

What are the best characters for PvP? The ones i use are shit according to /feg/

>takumi cant even support beruka

id seriously like to know what twist of "lore" forced this one

Azura a shit

Someone edited a futa!Oboro/Beruka fanart and made it seemed like it's Takumi fucking Beruka instead.

Unless you hack them to shit and back it's not worth playing at all.

Alrighty here we go again.
MU with Quixotic / Hoshidan Unity / Death Blow / Nohrian Trust / Vantage

Wife is Rhajat with mother Nyx and is also his pair
She has Pavise / Aegis / Lethality / Aether or Astra / Dragon Fang or Rend Heaven or Luna

MU has +Mag -Luck.
MU class is Dark Knight or Sorcerer , or even better if you have DLC perfect class is Grandmaster

Keep in mind with Grandmaster and Dark Knight you can effectively use your Omega Yato.
As for Items go with Mjolnir / Killing Edge / Omega Yato / Wyrmslayer / Calamity Gate

That also gives you a Sorcerer Kana , Witch if you have DLC.

Her skillset with Sorcerer is Galeforce / Death Blow / Hoshidan Unity / Dragon Fang / Vantage

If you have DLC you make both Rhajat and Kana Witches.

And Kana's Skillset becomes : Death Blow / Galeforce / Hoshidan Unity / Dragon Fang / Warp

With just these 3 units you can roll whole teams. Have fun

>No Miracle Midori
>Magic class
>Hoshidan Unity
This is some weak bait.

>Grandmaster and Dark Knight are actually Hybrid
>Doesn't understand that being a magic based class you can hit both 1-2 tiles and that nobody uses spy weapons that 3 range.
>Wanting to shaft his vantage.

Also :
>Doesn't understand that Quixotic + Hoshidan Unity = 25% to activate the skills from the Nohrian Trust
>35%+ chance to Lethality is bad
>65%+ chance Luna/Sol/Pavise/Aegis is bad
>45%+ chance Astra/Aether is bad
>paired with the crit chances of a death blow mjolnir
>85%+ chance Rend Heaven is bad
>55%+ chance Dragon Fang is bad

Think through it next time.

this guy gets it

"Sigh"
*Squeezes bridge of nose*
All of this could be accomplished better with Shurikens or bows.

>Shurikens
Yes but not bows.
Also being hybrid is good. You can run this with a Master Ninja definitely but when you hybrid you make full use of your Rend Heaven. Besides Tomes > Shurikens on Mt , and being able to use both Magic and Str based weapons with same effectiveness is something beyond broken. You don't even need Armorslayers. With shurikens i would need to waste at least one slot on a Sting Shuriken which i use for my Wyrmslayer or my Dual weapon of choice. The + speed on Shurikens though is kinda nice. Also you would need to change and get wife a Mitama that had mother Kagero and i want my Kagero to go to Ryoma.

>An actual discussion of Fire Emblem on /feg/
Am i dreaming ?

AT LAST... I TRULY SEE...

Not with an OP like that

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

Filled to the brim with Rally skills.

and we're back

Flora did nothing wrong

She's dead

Not in Revelations she is not.

>now that shitposters went to sleep the thread is so slow

Thanks Hoyster

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Post those NA castles.

Only roughly 700 BP remains! I need your BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

LYN DLC WHEN?

>My bond was so strong with this guy that a new unit was born
>we are both male
wha the fuck?

2017 when elibe gets redone.

Elise is the BEST girl even on Birthright. How can anyone even compete?

Alright so if your next girlfriend had a personality similar to one of the FE Fates Kids, which one would you pick and why. Personally if i had to pick i would pick rhajat.

>le egdy gf meme XD

That hug felt so real.. Is that how it feel to be a loved brother?

Well , Soleil is a crazy lesbo that likes crossdressing faggots like Forrest, Sophie is actually pretty sweet so my second pic , Kana is cute but not on age yet , Caeldori is pretty nice but muh stronk wymyn that can do no wrong isn't something that will help on a stable relationship, now for Ophelia i haven't red her supports, Midori is also not on age yet but like Kana she is cute but also knowledgable in crafting arts, now Mitama if she could cut the Haikus for a bit maybe turn them into songs or whatnot. The reason i pick Rhajat is because she would be submissive and you know she would never cheat on you after she is stuck on you. Also she would do everything you ask her for , everything and i mean EVERYTHING.

>wanting to turn them into songs
>not wanting to turn them into poems

Screw you if she wrote poems she would be the perfect wife.

Sophie

Uhh, why?

probably because poster is a furfag

Literally nothing wrong with being a furfriend

>hey i think i am an animal
>therefore i am an animal
>i am now a wolf aooooo
>fapping to anthropomorphic beastiality
Yea literally nothing wrong with that...
ASK FOR HELP

How do I get help?

pray the gay away

>Go nofap
>Join a gym
>Get a girlfriend
>Get a job

Bucket list just 4U

hey guys im a bit drunk but I just wanted to say i love you guys, even you azurafags

God I want to fuck Nowi so bad. Why is she so fuckable?

>Go nofap

I think something is wrong that i can't get erect even if two weeks gone by of not edging.

Thought I was the only one. I guess it's a mixture of how small, sweet, and innocent, yet playful and scantilly-dressed she is. My two cents, anyway.

Pretty sure 1,000 is legal in Ylisse.

Good God Sakura is a cute, even though she's a pussy

dead

>turning haikus into poems

Haikus already are a form of poetry.